Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 2012 additions

Go down 
+30
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
PeGe
STORMnl
Cyhyraeth
Kikimalou
skysthelimit
animalluvr6
75senta75
landrover
noeska
Gabe
dlfrogman
MD1985
aandmkw
MartinH
Kristie
ken yeo
Wildheart
Joan Milelire
Vivien
Tiermann
gogo1004
Roger
Arnaud
lucky luke
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
widukind
Ana
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

My 2012 additions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

ana wrote:
Thank You so much Robert for Your help with getting this animal cheers cheers cheers

No problem, whatever you need... Wink

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Anna, I've just discovered your newcomers. Congratulations! Shocked
They are all so beautiful! Especially the animals from Kaiyodo ... or the little rabbit from K & M ....or the Sable antelope!
By the way, you know the mother of the little koala bear? The little one you have is the child! Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Thank You so much Yvette Very Happy
Rusty did send to me 2 AAA koalas, small one- baby walking on four legs and bigger one- sitting (maybe it is mommy scratch ) Is the family complete or there was also daddy koala? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:46 pm

That´s mom of them. sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh, wow, she is huge! Very Happy And beautiful Very Happy Thank You for showing photo of her Yvette! I see this model first time and I think it's very pretty and cute Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:11 am

Congratulations Anna!! I LOVE the Okapi I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Thank You Harriet! Yes, new CollectA okapi is fantastic Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Great new additions, Anna!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: One more package from Susanne? Yes! :-)    My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Today I received fantastic package from our Susanne queen Very Happy That was kind of trade for my works however these works are not yet ready to go or show Wink Inside the package was so many goodies, so many animals from the top of my wishlist that it was almost hard to believe it all came to my home in just one day, pure joy bounce

Many beautiful newcomers, almost all zoo garden Very Happy I'm so happy with them, thank You dear Susanne cheers cheers

Here photos of all enormous herd of animal figures which were in this amazing package Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I took some photos in smaller groups so they are easier to se and recognize Very Happy

Here my tundra newcomers:

Here my new animals from North America, very lovely moose from Bullyland Very Happy

Some African fauna I love you These giraffes are wonderful I love you

Two guys from Asia:

New South American friends Very Happy

And from other parts of the World together Very Happy drunken

That was completely new experience for me to welcome such great group into my collection just in one day. I'm extremely happy with my newcomers Very Happy

Thank You Susanne Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Congrats Anna! The Bullyland giraffes are fantastic! I hope for them to be in my collection someday, too. :)

And I rather like that Papo reindeer!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:46 am

Wow, that's a big haul. Congratulations Anna! Those are all wonderful animals. I really like the Papo Yak and Camel, and your pictures of the new Reindeer just make me want it even more. It's still exciting to see it out!

May I ask what brand the green snake is? I like it.

(And there's so much more! the echidna, the bobcat, the okapi and bear...)

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 am

What a fantastic package filled with great animlas--congrats Ana!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 am

ana wrote:

I took some photos in smaller groups so they are easier to se and recognize Very Happy

Some African fauna I love you These giraffes are wonderful I love you

These giraffes are splendid. cheers cheers
Very nice lot of animals, congrats Ana

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 am

cheers Wonderful pictures of wonderful choices Very Happy Very Happy

And just wait and see what Ana is making for me in return alien rendeer drunken

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 am

Wow!! That was a gorgeous lot of animals Anna, congratulations cheers cheers
So many wonderful animals and I love your pictures drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 am

Ducks, owl, croc.. And the Lynx cheers bounce And the reindeer Shocked
Congrats, those additions are wonderful :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank You so much Kristie, Shawn, Scot, Fernando, Susanne Very Happy, Harriet and Daria cheers Yes, that was great package with lovely newcomers Very Happy
I'm so happy that I can have many nice animals around again. When I came to Holland two months ago I didn't take much of my collection, only about 15 animals. Now, again i have collection, I will need shelf or vitrine for these animals bounce So far they stand on my desktop and watch me Cool

Scott Emerald boa is from Safari Habitat Authentics set. It was in one box with the small Caiman (this one is cutie Razz ) spider monkey, armadillo and anteater Very Happy This set is retired but it still can be found is some shops. :)
Echidna is Science and Nature brand, called also Animal of Australia. This is smaller version of this figure, it exist in two sizes and also as a keychain Very Happy
Bear is from Papo, I wouldn't notice this bear in catalog but Christophe send walkaround on forum and it was then easy to see how good this figure is. Very Happy (the same about moose from Bullyland, also wonderful fellow I love you ) Here links to bear walkaround: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Okapi is Papo, I like his cute face and nice colors Very Happy It is also one of my favorite species so I couldn't resist one more figure of it Very Happy
Bobcat is from Safari Ltd, I wanted this specie for my collection and this is the only one replica I heard about. And very cute one Very Happy Very Happy I wish to see Canadian lynx from any brand in future too Very Happy Preferably with such cute silly face like in this photo Razz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the package arrived two bird figures which represent my 2 favorite real bird species. The Great Grey Owl and the red throated diver I love you I love you
My fascination about this 2 species started when I found the fantastic website about birds, with great photos and good quality records of birds' voices: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Voice of red throated diver is fantastically wild and full of emotions, I love it I love you You can listen it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great Grey owl has almost hypnotic voice with very deep sound, amazing. Very Happy Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just wanted to share, perhaps some of You like it as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Wow!! Susanne is amazing :) Congratulations Anna!! So many wonderful newcomers in one day... that´s amazing! cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Bruno C Monteiro

Country/State : Brasil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Congratulations Anna! I have just one piece: the okapi! I´m crazy about the Bullyland giraffes!!! Thanks for share!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Thank You Martin and Bruno Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Big congratulations!! Phantastic animals from a wonderful friend!! cheers cheers cheers cheers A big hurray for Susanne!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 pm

What brand are the 2 birds? They look very interesting! Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Thank You Andreas and Mihnea Very Happy Very Happy

Mihnea, birds are from brand Maja and Borges, new releases for 2012, You can find all topic about them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] many more wonderful species Wink Also manatee is from this brand, the same mold as older Schleich Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

This week I received very lovely present from our Crocobert alien Blue box with animal figures inside! Very wonderful color, one of my favorite shades of blue, I felt as I opened magical box. Inside was even better!

The animals!!!! cheers sunny cheers

Two kangaroos to my kangoo collection, baby from Bullyland and mysterious Sol90, both very, very cute newcomers! This one is my first animal from the brand Sol90 and I'm very happy with him Very Happy
And a figure of my favorite specie of bird Red Throated Diver, from the phenomenal Portuguese brand Maia&Borges. This bird may also teach me how to drive because his home name is Driver (as the description on the label says) Very Happy
And very very cute giraffe baby by CollectA I love you drunken Really lovely one Very Happy I will do my best to get mum for him soon bounce
Ok here is a group photo of my newcomers :)

And who did say first "welcome home" to my new animals ? Mojo Iberian Lynx! cat This figure is also a present from Roger and arrived to my collection earlier this summer sunny sunny

Thank You so much crazy Crocodile Roger!!! alien cheers alien cheers drunken

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Congrats Anna! Those are wonderful figures! I love Driver as well as the CollectA baby giraffe! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My 2012 additions
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next