Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is new about the forum ?

Go down 
+41
Tarunyada
NightLioness
Wilorvise
QuollMate
Damon
JonasV
Bonobo
Bloodrayne
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
DaveScriv
koniminiatures
cattlecollector
animalz
krista
landrover
schleich61
Kikimalou
Taylcoel
skysthelimit
Tylosaurus
ken yeo
Mastiffcat
lucky luke
75senta75
xfoxx
Lasersword1973
Steve170
SeanieP
Wildheart
Vivien
widukind
MartinH
Joan Milelire
WILLYBACOMAN
Roger
HKHollinstone
Ana
SUSANNE
Suebeedo
Admin
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

What is new about the forum ? Empty
PostSubject: New chat on the forum   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi friends,

i will test a chatbox in our forum. Maybe you like it.

Torben
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:48 pm

What shall we chat about? Rolling Eyes scratch Wink Religion, politics, world news, weather, the price of bread, your favorite local cuisine, do you know how to swim, or cook? Lots to choose from! ~ Sue

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just adding another line...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
What shall we chat about? Rolling Eyes scratch Wink Religion, politics, world news, weather, the price of bread, your favorite local cuisine, do you know how to swim, or cook? Lots to choose from! ~ Sue

That isn´t my choice. You can chat about all you like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:06 pm

I don't think I've missed these two threads before have I? The New Member one is a great idea Torben, and the News one will be interesting. I also was not aware of the Chat online section so is that new? I will have to keep my eye open for that one to see who else is online at the same time and can "chat" it will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
I don't think I've missed these two threads before have I? The New Member one is a great idea Torben, and the News one will be interesting. I also was not aware of the Chat online section so is that new? I will have to keep my eye open for that one to see who else is online at the same time and can "chat" it will be fun!

I will try out some new things. Maybe the forum will be still better. scratch
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm

I am new here, too, so sorry ...
But it seems already confusing enough.
If people want to chat they have the personal messages, - or ?
Afterall this is about collecting plastictoys affraid
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:41 pm

I think idea of chat is nice, we will see if is it useful here or not but why not to try? Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm not that fussed about it myself, but I'm not saying it's not a neat idea, there's no harm in trying things out like Ana said.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Torben!
I'm not a fan of such idea! The way like forum is working is nice, it works as fast as our lives lets! I hope some people is not being less active in treads... but it's a own choice. If people like it do it.
News is a really nice idea!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm

I was online on the forum on Saturday morning (my time) and saw Susanne was online too so PM'd her and asked if she wanted to try the chat room. It was 6:30PM or so her time. A little later Torben joined in . We discussed what kind of dogs we owned, and the newest "designer dogs" over here in the USA, also where we displayed our figures, and if the shelving was store bought or built by self (Torben is handy with wood). Susanne had a question that we were unable to answer so she put it on a thread and was able to get her answer there. It was a first time chatting for both Susanne and myself. It was very nice and we found out a little more about each other. ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 am

Yes, it was great fun.
Imagine I was chatting, I never thought I would do that Shocked
It seems one can learn a lot on this forum study
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Haha, now i see that i wasn't here too much the last days, as i didn't knew this at all, so i have to try it too of course! Cool

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi friends,

i´ve seen that some of the ladies here use the chat pretty regular. I don´t want disturb the girls talk. My question is if the chat is needful for someone here.

Torben
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Well, I really want to try it , don't close this option, please. cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi friends,

i´ve seen that some of the ladies here use the chat pretty regular. I don´t want disturb the girls talk. My question is if the chat is needful for someone here.

Torben
It's nice, but rarely when I go online there's anyone else on it, the time difference for members is the difficulty I think.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 am

I don't believe that the chatbox is "needful" Torben, but it is nice to occassionally be able to chat real time with someone on the forum. When several are chatting at once the talk line can be confusing for those that English is a second language. It is difficult to get someone else on it at the same time because no one knows you are there unless they look as soon as they get on and then if a person is looking along the threads waiting for someone else to come to chat ~ you get logged off the chat by the system. There is no ability to "ring" someone to chat with them...it's hit or miss. Ah well. Oh, and Torben, the "girls" love it when you join the chat. Don't hesitate. :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 am

Please don't let it go already yet, as i didn't even had the chance to try it, i just hadn't time to try it... Crying or Very sad
And i had some invitations already, so lets be patient here! Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm

A few things have changed on the STS forum today.

The General section welcome now the "talk about what you want" and the "Meeting each other for the very first time" forums.

A new forum is opened now in the General section. It is the "A problem ? A solution ! Perhaps..." forum where everyone could ask questions about the forum functioning and we will try to answer.

In the Market place section, the "New auctions on eBay" is on the deck. You can put here the interesting auctions you will find on eBay and wanted to share with us.

We hope it could help every member cheers

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:14 am

Much better Christophe, thank you! cheers

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 am

Abu Rai wrote:
Much better Christophe, thank you! cheers
I agree :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 am

Great job cheers

Thanks for all your work, Christophe flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 am

thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 am

Good job,Christophe! cheers sunny Thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 am

I also like the changes! Laughing Thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 am

I adore the new changes! great work! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is new about the forum ?
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next