Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is new about the forum ?

Go down 
+41
Tarunyada
NightLioness
Wilorvise
QuollMate
Damon
JonasV
Bonobo
Bloodrayne
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
DaveScriv
koniminiatures
cattlecollector
animalz
krista
landrover
schleich61
Kikimalou
Taylcoel
skysthelimit
Tylosaurus
ken yeo
Mastiffcat
lucky luke
75senta75
xfoxx
Lasersword1973
Steve170
SeanieP
Wildheart
Vivien
widukind
MartinH
Joan Milelire
WILLYBACOMAN
Roger
HKHollinstone
Ana
SUSANNE
Suebeedo
Admin
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:07 am

Oh yay, thank you Roger! cheers My inbox is always full Laughing Will be much better now!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Some small news to share with all:

- The second STS Customized Animal Figure Swap, moderated by LeeAnn has started [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I hope everyone participate and enjoy! Very Happy

- It was also created a new section to the Club Earth brand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The brand was bought in 2007 by Play Visions but they had their own line before it. So a new section was created to organize them and also to help Toy Animal Wiki contributors finding info about their collections.
So, if there is anything you know about Club Earth, just use that section to share it with us. bounce bounce

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:31 am

A new section to the popular Yowies was created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 pm

cheers Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:18 am

Two summaries topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to help us finding our babies Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:07 am

cheers cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:34 am

Yaaay!!! Very Happy Nicely done btw Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:59 am

Thank you Miladies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Two summaries topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to help us finding our babies Wink

Thanks Christophe, maybe to save too much work for a single person we can make each member a summary? Unless for major brands? Safari is the longest, maybe I can do it and are there candidats to other brands? Wink bounce

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Thanks Christophe, maybe to save too much work for a single person we can make each member a summary? Unless for major brands?  Safari is the longest, maybe I can do it and are there candidats to other brands? Wink bounce

I already made the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... But it was easy Wink

So why not?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:17 pm

I am working now on a Mojo walkaround summary Wink
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Very neat, thank you both, Susanne and Christophe! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:44 pm

There's now a Calendar of Events that will be updated as always as it is needed, that can be seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:30 am

Papo Walkarounds sumary is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Safari ltd walkarounds summary is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:15 am

Schleich walkarounds Summary is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:17 am

Why leave us the log in on home ?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:21 am

widukind wrote:

What do you mean exactly Andreas? I don't understand the problem.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:26 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:

What do you mean exactly Andreas? I don't understand the problem.

It is no "Log in" down on the home side since yesterday (if you are log out before). Not with my smartphone and also not with my computer. It is not a big problem but it was easier before :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:37 am

scratch I have no problems, the log in is vailable on mine. what are you using?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:40 am

Strange, what you mean? Mean you if use via Google? Yes. And i can log in on the head line of the home site. But before it was only one click down on the home site and it was easier. But as i say before, it wis not a problem.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:46 am

I guess I will let the job to Roger because I always used the head Log in Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:48 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I guess I will let the job to Roger because I always used the head Log in Wink  Laughing

Okay cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:21 pm

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I guess I will let the job to Roger because I always used the head Log in Wink  Laughing

Okay cheers sunny

Andreas, I configured the forum to show log in on top and bottom of the page, let me know if it is already as you're used or if you like it as it is now. Apparently nobody changed it before, some eventual update from Forumotion team changed it. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - what is this? Crocodile   Crocodile   Crocodile   Crocodile   Crocodile   Crocodile   ... some news on forum. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: What is new about the forum ?   What is new about the forum ? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is new about the forum ?
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Life on STS :: Instructions for use-
Jump to: