Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS

Go down 
+25
Gabe
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
pm64
Tiermann
aandmkw
lucky luke
MartinH
ken yeo
landrover
Bullyqueen
Wildheart
Arnaud
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
Vivien
baltimore zoo
Roger
Mastiffcat
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
jarda
kudu11
Numa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 15:58

WOW!! You have an amazing collection. I too am in awe, especially when I saw 2 safari gemsbok and the baby. I have found one of the babies that I am trying to get. It is the only one besides yours that I have ever seen. Congratulations on your wonderful collection.
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:25

That's a really wonderful collection. I really like antelopes and other hoofed animals. You have such a great variety.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 23:03

Just one simple word : wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 11:20

That's what I call a collection of a person who is REALLY fond of antelopes! Congratulation for having gathered such a marvelous herd, Numaan!
baltimore zoo wrote:
I'm not trying to go against the tide, but antelope, deer, sheep/goats are not my PASSION when it comes to animals! I know most of this forum absolutely loves them, which I will respect, but to me ...
Also to me(And I say to me) antelopes, deer, sheep/goats just really aren't as cool as clouded leopard, komodo dragons, orangs, peccary, or mangabeys...Hey it's to each his/her own, but I hope I may have changed a few minds(With out hurting any ones feelings) to get

off this antelope/deer/sheep/goat kick.
I agree with you, although I like antelope replicas. The thing is that the figurine market offers plenty of antelope species, but much less tree-dwelling ones like monkeys, mustelids, birds, etc.
And when it comes to setting up a wildlife display, very soon you see that the "floor" of your forest/savannah/steppe is overcrowded with hoofed animals, but trees and rocks are very scarcely inhabited.
The only exception is South American fauna.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 12:17

baltimore zoo wrote:
I SERIOUSLY hope we DON"T have an antelope boom coming over the next few years !!!!!!!!!
Please, for the love of animal figure collecting...WE NEED THESE! More Great apes, Big cats, and then these lovelies, Hyaenidae, Babirusas, Tapir species(Bard's, Brazilian and Mountain), Hamadryas baboons, Colobus monkeys, Przewalski's horse, Gharials, Kiang, Secretary bird, Cassowary, Siamangs, Dhole, Greater Flamingos, Pygmy hippo and Spectacled bear!

I agree cheers No more antelopes... And no more big cats... We need something new Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way Numaan, you have a wonderful herd drunken
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 13:21

Kikimalou wrote:
baltimore zoo wrote:
I SERIOUSLY hope we DON"T have an antelope boom coming over the next few years !!!!!!!!!
Please, for the love of animal figure collecting...WE NEED THESE! More Great apes, Big cats, and then these lovelies, Hyaenidae, Babirusas, Tapir species(Bard's, Brazilian and Mountain), Hamadryas baboons, Colobus monkeys, Przewalski's horse, Gharials, Kiang, Secretary bird, Cassowary, Siamangs, Dhole, Greater Flamingos, Pygmy hippo and Spectacled bear!

I agree cheers No more antelopes... And no more big cats... We need something new Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Something New!! still need more big cats!

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:27

ken yeo wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
baltimore zoo wrote:

Something New!! still need more big cats!

Yeah, something new! But I still need more antelopes :)) Big cats only from Papo please :) And what about big hooves like gaur, musk ox, water buffalo, wisent... I need something like that!!
tongue

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 16:22

MartinH wrote:
And what about big hooves like gaur, musk ox, water buffalo, wisent... I need something like that!!
tongue
Me 2 Very Happy

Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 16:38

skysthelimit wrote:
MartinH wrote:
And what about big hooves like gaur, musk ox, water buffalo, wisent... I need something like that!!
tongue
Me 2 Very Happy
I agree with you! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 20:35

K,
You're right, Papo needs to continue with one their best strengths, big cats!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 1:01

baltimore zoo wrote:
I'm not trying to go against the tide, but antelope, deer, sheep/goats are not
my PASSION when it comes to animals!
I know most of this forum absolutely loves them, which I will respect, but to me
you seen one Thompson's gazelle you've seen em' all, seen one Brindled gnu
you've seen em' all, seen one Mule deer you've seen em' all and so on and so
on..... But a Bonobo for example, wow, now that's an impressive complex animal
with a lot going on mentally, emotionally and physically, that in my opinion far
exceeds that of any antelope, deer, sheep/goat! If you've ever watched Bonobos
interact in the zoo or wild(For me only zoo), they're most memorable as compared to an Antelope, Deer or Sheep/Goat.
Also to me(And I say to me) antelopes, deer, sheep/goats just really aren't as cool as clouded leopard, komodo dragons, orangs, peccary, or mangabeys...
Another thing, go to the zoo(A descent one) and see how many visitors are standing in front of the duiker exhibit as compared to watching the polar bears in their exhibit dive into the water and swim underwater! Face it, polars way cooler than duikers, so if toy company want to sell their product to the average kid, so they should make more of the popular animals, and throw in some rarer animals figs for the collectors(But we've already established on this forum that the figs are for kids not collectors).
Hey it's to each his/her own, but I hope I may have changed a few minds(With out hurting any ones feelings) to get
off this antelope/deer/sheep/goat kick.
Just to show I'm not so rigid about it... I wouldn't mind a Pronghorn figure : )

Lions, bonobos, bears, what you like... Are very beautiful and interesting animals indeed. I agree and don't need to change my mind for that.

But we collect figurines, not real animals and I'm sorry but a Bongo is a more impressive figurine than a bonobo on a shelf. But I' m ok to have a bonobo too Wink .

Lions, of course it is something new... Even the most obscure brand have at least a lion... And a bear... And a tiger. PAPO has got two lions, a young lion, two lioness, lion cubs.. And the same in white... Maybe they could do a blue one ? The schtroumpf lion...
Seriously, the market is overcrowded of big cats and polar bears, it is so easy to find a figurine... Even a good one !
You are right to love them but a shelve with a hundred lion could be boring... No ?
You are right about the zoo... Alas people are often watching what they already knew : Lions, tigers, apes, polar bears... That's why every brand make them because those are good seller figures. But I'm curious, I love to know more species and I love to collect something more unusual than another big cat.
When I was younger, every child have lions and tigers, but if you want a Nilgai, you must bought the STARLUX because it was the only one. No, it is impossible to buy a modern Nilgai... So I prefer to see a nilgai coming instead of a roaring lion or a sleepy one or a walking one or even a singing one...
I guess a lot of collectors are like me, waiting to see something new.
Something new in Big Cats ? A clouded leopard and a snow leopard, 1 + 1 = 2.
There is so much hoofed animals to make.
Antelope replicas are the new things on the markets since 2010, and especially 2012 which is also a new year Laughing
The last white tailed gnu was made in the 60's, the last eland in the 70's, the last sable in the 80's ( I forget the PVs). And now, antelopes strike back... It's a very good news and it is very new indeed.
I have only two duikkers and I have 54 lions and lioness. I need more duikkers, from different species Suspect I will survivr without a new lion Wink
CollectA and Mojo are enjoying me this year because they are making something new in 2012 : white tailed gnu, eland, sables, Waterbuk, thomson's gazelle with horns, lycaon, striped hyena, red river hog. This is new and I hope it is only a beginning cheers

And about PAPO, I don't think they must do more lions or tigers because they made fantastic ones... I think and I hope PAPO will awake and make some really new animals as excellent as their big cats. Wink

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 4:17

Kikimalou wrote:

CollectA and Mojo are enjoying me this year because they are making something new in 2012 : white tailed gnu, eland, sables, Waterbuk, thomson's gazelle with horns, lycaon, striped hyena, red river hog. This is new and I hope it is only a beginning cheers

I completely agree with Kikimalou on this one...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 8:45

Well, once again K, it's your opinion that a bongo is more impressive than a bonobo, just like I say a bonobo is more impressive than a bongo(Just one of the reasons I feel a Bonobo is more impressive than a Bongo, read about Bonobo "Kanzi" at the Great Ape Trust who can communicate using lexicons to "speak" over 500 words and can understand over 3000 english words, pretty impressive!). Why do you think?
We will never agree, because antelopes, deer and sheep/goats bore the heck out of me!
Yes, Papo has quite a few lions, but since big cats are one of their strengths, I would like to see a "Pride Set" with a few in resting or lying positions, something they haven't done(Imagine the existing Papo lioness in a lying position, think they could do that as an awesome "NEW" figure). Their tigers as well, in the resting position as well. Just something I can only dream about at this time to create my zoo display.
100 lions could be boring, but since I only collect the Papo lions(I do have the Safari WW one as well), I think fellow collectors would enjoy two more figures of a male and female resting/lying. Plus, if I remember correctly, you have one of the largest(And most impressive) collections and like to have just about every figure, so I culd see for you 100 of any animal could be boring? For the most part, I just collect what looks good and/or I like.
Yes, there are a lot of hoofed animals to make, but I rather see new figures like an Aardwolf, Drill, Sloth Bear, Leopard seal, Giant Armadillo, Spectacled Caiman and a Sumatran Rhino than a duiker.
I agree Papo should continue making all their animal figures as good as their lions and tigers, but that's like most companies(Each has their own strengths and weaknesses, and not all the figures from the line are up to par with each other or past figures). But they should keep improving/updating on making what they're good at and keep it going(If I remember correctly, wasn't the Papo Tigress/with cub voted best figure on this forum in 2010 and didn't forum collectors really love last years Mandrill).

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 9:14

Balti, my opinion is not that a bongo is more impressive than a bonobo. Bonobos are more impressive animals than a bongo of course. Bonobos are so closed to us that I'm always feeling sad when I see them in a zoo... The same for all big apes.

My opinion is a Bongo figurine is more impressive than a Bonobo one. Wink

I understand you would like to see more big cats in different pose, I would like it too. But I would prefer to see new species... I guess a new specie is more new than a new pose for a common specie.

I guess 2000 firgurines is a huge collection and you are right, 100 lions could be boring, that's why I have "only" 54 and I sold a lot of good models some years ago.

I have 54 lions but not on the same shelf, and even not in the same displays. I split them between the modern big cats shelf, the modern lions clan shelf, the composition display, the Lead, the 1950's plastic, the 1970's plastic...

Yes, there are a lot of animals to make, so I would enjoy seeing new figures like an Aardwolf, Drill, Sloth Bear, Leopard seal, Giant Armadillo, Spectacled Caiman, Sumatran Rhino AND also a duiker.

PAPO tigress was the 2010 favourite figurine, it's true. And a lot of us enjoyed the PAPO mandrill. I have and love them I love you
But, in the Mojo wishlist 2013 top 10 (which are 13) there is one big cat and 7 hoofed animals Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 14:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 13:52

I totally agree with you, Christophe.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 14:07

Yes Kiki,you know i am agree with you. More species please. Very Happy Very Happy

But a Bonobo is also welcome. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 16:44

I'd like to have the bongo and i would buy a good bonobo.
I'm really bored by zoo visitors which just go to zoos to see the "polarlionphantrafforilla".
Not good for conservation, where public interest is needed.

So long.
let's see if ana can do a bongobo Wink

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 17:53

PeGe wrote:
I'd like to have the bongo and i would buy a good bonobo.
I'm really bored by zoo visitors which just go to zoos to see the "polarlionphantrafforilla".
Not good for conservation, where public interest is needed.

So long.
let's see if ana can do a bongobo Wink

affraid affraid affraid I will sculpt no mutants! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 18:48

ana wrote:
affraid affraid affraid I will sculpt no mutants! Laughing

Poor Sergey No Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 22:39

"Impressive" depends on any quality of figure, no matter what animal it is. Say Mojo makes a bongo but is a lousy figure, but their bonobo they made is awesome, then which is more impressive, just having/displaying a bongo figure even if it's a poor model or having the well produced bonobo figure?

"I understand you would like to see more big cats in different pose, I would like it too. But I would prefer to see new species... I guess a new specie is more new than a new pose for a common specie."
Personally, I never would get tired of having big cats in different poses(Because of my true love for them), however, I also like figures new species(As long as some choices other than antelope/deer/goats and sheep).

A also think my ideas(Sloth bear, Giant Armadillo, Aardwolf, Spectacled Caiman and Leopard Seal are nice additions of "new" species, and therefore collectors should be happy without having a duiker produced in that assortment. If they make one fine, but that's an interesting assortment without one.

"But, in the Mojo wishlist 2013 top 10 (which are 13) there is one big cat and 7 hoofed animals"
Not my wish list...Like I said I will NEVER understand this love affair with antelopes, deer, sheep and goats.
PeGe says "I'm really bored by zoo visitors which just go to zoos to see the "polarlionphantrafforilla".
Not good for conservation, where public interest is needed."
POLAR BEARS: CONSERVATION STATUS - VULNERABLE
AFRICAN LIONS: CONSERVATION STAUS - VULNERABLE
ASIATIC LION: CONSERVATION STAUS - ENDANGERED
AFRICAN ELEPHANT: CONSERVATION STATUS-VULNERABLE
ASIAN ELEPHANT CONSERVATION STATUS - ENDANGERED
WESTERN LOWLAND GORILLA: CRITICALLY ENDANGERED
MOUNTAIN GORILLA: CONSERVATION STATUS - CRITICALLY ENDANGERED
EASTERN LOWLAND GORILLA: CONSERVATION STATUS - ENDANGERED
"Not good for conservation" are you kidding me!!!? PUBLIC INTEREST IS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 22:40

Holy cow what an amazing collection of antelopes Shocked

Wow and wow cheers
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 23:40

baltimore zoo wrote:

PeGe says "I'm really bored by zoo visitors which just go to zoos to see the "polarlionphantrafforilla".
Not good for conservation, where public interest is needed."
POLAR BEARS: CONSERVATION STATUS - VULNERABLE
AFRICAN LIONS: CONSERVATION STAUS - VULNERABLE
ASIATIC LION: CONSERVATION STAUS - ENDANGERED
AFRICAN ELEPHANT: CONSERVATION STATUS-VULNERABLE
ASIAN ELEPHANT CONSERVATION STATUS - ENDANGERED
WESTERN LOWLAND GORILLA: CRITICALLY ENDANGERED
MOUNTAIN GORILLA: CONSERVATION STATUS - CRITICALLY ENDANGERED
EASTERN LOWLAND GORILLA: CONSERVATION STATUS - ENDANGERED
"Not good for conservation" are you kidding me!!!? PUBLIC INTEREST IS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!
AFRICAN LIONS: in zoos, mainly mixed (subspecies) animals are presented, focusing on impressive manes. For ages,...But: more and more pure-bred subspecies are presented, but breeding is prohibited as still too many zoobreds exist and there's no further space for clean blooclines,..Still, visitors want to see males with big dark manes,....
ASIATIC LION: victim of the same problem
AFRICAN ELEPHANT: Definitely not an endangered species in their natural range. sometimes even a problem. unfortunately, subspecies aren't purebred.
ASIAN ELEPHANT: several subspecies are mixed, crossbreeding is common,..even inbreeding,....
Bull problem. Masses want calves,..But no space for them wghen they grow up. Breeding ignoring subspecies, just to attract visitors.
WESTERN LOWLAND GORILLA:Weren't there news that a new population was discovered which changed the status?
And now please tell me: who's interested in e.g. Prince-Alfred Deer, kulan, somali Ass, round island skink disappearing?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 23:41

baltimore zoo wrote:
"Impressive" depends on any quality of figure, no matter what animal it is. Say Mojo makes a bongo but is a lousy figure, but their bonobo they made is awesome, then which is more impressive, just having/displaying a bongo figure even if it's a poor model or having the well produced bonobo figure?

Balti, it's not a very good argument indeed. If impressive depends on figure quality, what will you say if Mojo makes an excellent Bongo and a lousy Bonobo ? Laughing

baltimore zoo wrote:

A also think my ideas(Sloth bear, Giant Armadillo, Aardwolf, Spectacled Caiman and Leopard Seal are nice additions of "new" species, and therefore collectors should be happy without having a duiker produced in that assortment. If they make one fine, but that's an interesting assortment without one.

Yes Collectors should be happy without a duiker.. Or without a sloth bear, or without... Laughing Why only the poor duiker ? Laughing

baltimore zoo wrote:
"But, in the Mojo wishlist 2013 top 10 (which are 13) there is one big cat and 7 hoofed animals"
Not my wish list...Like I said I will NEVER understand this love affair with antelopes, deer, sheep and goats.

Never ? No It's easy to understand, antelopes are beautiful animals, impressive, with a wide variety of species. They are able to survive to their predators everyday and every night. Their predators are often only able to kill the kids What a Face , the sick affraid or the elderly Wink . Antelopes are a very successful group... What else ?

Endangered species ? You forget Scimitar oryx, markhor, Saïga antelope, Cuvier's gazelle, Western giant eland... No
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 0:16

PeGe, from the way you phrased it with "conservation"(In the wild), even though some species in zoos are not purebred/bloodlines etc., but since most zoos try to educate(Generate "Public interest") it all goes back to their cousins in the wild. The only way to educate zoo visitors is have the animals they have(Even if lion's mane isn't quite dark enough) as ambassadors to their counterparts in the wild". That's where the SSP(Species Survival Plan) comes into play(SSP programs focus on animals that are in danger of extinction in the wild, when zoo conservationists believe captive breeding programs may be their only chance to survive.[2] These programs also help maintain healthy and genetically diverse animal populations within the zoo community.[3] AZA accredited zoos and AZA conservation partners that are involved in SSP programs engage in cooperative population management and conservation efforts that include research, public education, reintroduction, and in situ or field conservation projects.[1] There are currently 172 species covered by 116 SSP programs in North America.)
I used wikipedia's conservation status for my info. Seems to me, that you think all's fine and dandy with the animals I listed(Polars, lions, elephants, & gorillas) and wikipedia info is not up to date?
Many(I surely am) are interested in Prince-Alfred Deer, kulan, somali Ass, round island skink disappearing, but you said "polarlionphantrafforilla" not "Deerkuassink"....
I hope your children/grandchildren will still be able to see a polar bear, lion, elephant, and gorilla in the wild!
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 0:36

K,
If Mojo made a lousy bonobo and an great bongo, I surely wouldn't buy the bonobo.
I only used the duiker as an example, didn't mean to pick on poor duiker...

Antelopes: "It's easy to understand, antelopes are beautiful animals, impressive, with a wide variety of species. They are able to survive to their predators everyday and every night. Their predators are often only able to kill the kids , the sick or the elderly. Antelopes are a very successful group... What else ?"

Big cats: "Easy to understand, big cats are beautiful animals, impressive, with a wide variety of species. They have to survive to poaching, habitat loss, disease, competition of other animals claiming their territory/food, risk of injury(Would affect their limit to hunt, protect etc.) everyday and every night. Because hunting is very fatiguing(Not every hunt's successful) they try to prey on the young, the sick, or the elderly. Big cats are a successful group(Despite the odds they are up against)...What else?" : )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS   My Antelope Collection:  PHOTOS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Antelope Collection: PHOTOS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next