Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Package from Mojo arrived!

Go down 
+15
Tiermann
Kristie
Bernyto
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Vivien
bojan
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
MARTINLATIN
landrover
Roger
Ana
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Package from Mojo arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:39 am

Few days ago very nice package from Mr James arrived here. Inside were animals for me and for Filip Very Happy And catalog for 2012 Wink Pictures below :)
On the first pic, everything what was in package together, I saw first time my work in PVC cheers

Package from Mojo arrived!  Mojofa10

Here are animals which I wanted to take to my own collection:
Package from Mojo arrived!  Mojofa11

But I could take only these because Filip fell in love in that croc Shocked Laughing
Package from Mojo arrived!  Mojofa12

Some close ups of favorite figure of my son, he just loves it I love you Me too, it's very good replica of crocodile I think, and I like the eyes with vertical pupils, I haven't see this detail in other models (but OK, I have only Nayab and schleich to compare here) Very Happy
Package from Mojo arrived!  Mojofa13

Package from Mojo arrived!  Mojofa14

Other gifts for my son, he loves very much the beautiful clown fish flower
Package from Mojo arrived!  Mojofa15

And my Fjord in PVC , it's a real toy! I'm so happy! Very Happy
Package from Mojo arrived!  Mojofa16

Thank You Mojo! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:52 am

Ana, sorry for my egocentric thought but I think it is normal your son love the crocodile! :)
I am one of the most active posters here and I wonder how many times he watched you using the pc with little crocodiles in the left side of your screen! Wink
I'm sure he also love macaques and siamese cats and so! Laughing monkey
You know, I love more and more the Mojo crocodile, the first picture is temendous, it looks in a very natural pose for a crocodile and also very detailed skin. What a Face
Congrats also for other figures, very very nice and the master of them is to have the chance of seeing a real toy of a brand that was made by Anna Dobrowolska! cheers cheers ...and what a toy! What a Face
Ah, you can use your Fjord as a zebra and explain to your son how crocodiles and zebras play with each other! affraid Wink

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:59 am

:) :)

These additions, ANA.....are very beautiful.

Triceratops and horse,very nice.

Lovely fish too,sheeps family very good painted.

Crocodile very large..congrats

MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:43 am

I AM VERY IMPRESS OF THAT HORSE TOO. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT. CONGRATULATIONS ITS SOOOO, PERFECT.

I THINK IT LOOKS MORE LIKE THE WILD HORSE FROM MONGOLIA?alien alien alien alien alien cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:22 am

Congratulation Ana, it is a very fine batch Very Happy

It must be really amazing to have your own toy replica in hands, a kind of magic drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:46 am

Fabulous additions Anna, congratulations cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 am

Gosh! Ana, it must be tha most fantastic sensation to see your Fjord being made by a toy manufacturer Shocked
You know every detail and can think about the time you made it from a lump of stuff and your talent.
Looking at her, you remember how you made that part, and that part, and decided that this part should look like this, and... Very Happy

And we mustn`t forget Izzy, of course, even if she doesn`t know she was the model Laughing
It must be really exiting for Kristie also to be the proud owner of a real, live model horse

To me also, - ohh, Ana, - you have given me a real, handmade, and blue dun Izzy drunken

Now you can also write "Industrial designer" on your business card cheers

I adore the sheep! They are SO lovely, - and that triceratops is nosing his way into my wish list alien Laughing

Congratulations to you and Philip for these great additions flower sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 am

Congratulations Anna!!! Wonderful newcomers. cheers cheers cheers cheers

I hope your son can get the fish if i look on the right side. Laughing

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 am

Thank You so much for Your comments Roger alien Fernando elephant Martin Very Happy Christophe Cool Harriet queen Susanne flower and Andreas cheers

Yes, that was exciting feeling to see my own toy, I'm very happy! Hope kids will like it too cheers Maybe some of them will call their pony Izzy? bounce

Andreas, yes my son can get this lovely clown fish, he takes it with him to kindergarten sometimes Wink Ahh from the right side? You mean smilodon? But no worries, this kitty more likely would choose wild horse to eat for dinner than tiny fish from coral reef Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 pm

What a beautiful horse you made! I wish I had a talent like yours. cheers Congratulations and keep up with your work!

PS: Black faced sheep is also interesting!

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm

A fantastic lot of models,Ana! drunken The Crocodile,the Sheep,the Clownfish...all are sooo beautiful! cheers cheers cheers
You know I'm not into horses but I'm sure many horse lovers from all over the world will fall in love with this Fjord. sunny Congratulations to you and your son! queen flower

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Congrats Anna, all wonderful models cheers

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Congratulations to these wonderful additions Ana! cheers sunny
And your son just be pride of his mother when he played with the Fiord, and he will say to these friends one, Wink flower
it's mom who creates it. I love you queen
What happiness! drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Thank You so much Vivien, Robert, Bojan and Jean Luc sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Congratulations for the figures for you and your son Ana!
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Congrats and hooray for Ana!

And congrats to the company Mojo for having a talent such as yourself create figures for them! I hope they know how lucky they are! cheers cheers

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 am

Congratulations Ana, such a wonderful horse, and lovely presents for your son and yourself.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:52 am

Congratulations Ana! always good to see your personal created toy.

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Big congrats!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank You so much Kristie sunny Tim Very Happy Ken albino and Silvia cheers
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Congratulations ana !! They all look wonderful !
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:15 pm

What a wonderful, amazing package to open. Seeing and holding your own creation in your hand must be amazing. I can't wait to get that wonderful horse for my collection. Congratulations Anna. Great animals to add to your and your son's collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo arrived!    Package from Mojo arrived!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Package from Mojo arrived!
Page 1 of 1