Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!

Go down 
+17
Vivien
widukind
bojan
Tiermann
lucky luke
Mastiffcat
MartinH
SeanieP
Kristie
Ana
xfoxx
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
Joan Milelire
Kikimalou
Roger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:47 am

Thanks again friends! For me is very important to know that in general you love the figures. Of course they are not perfect to all but there's no perfect figures. :)
Those surely are up to average and that's already very good. I'm really eager to see them in your hands and enjoy your great pictures. bounce

Mastiffcat wrote:
[
Roger, you truly deserve these gifts and i am glad Mr. James recognizes what a good person you are. You are right that congratulations as well as thanks are due Mr James and Mojo: they have achieved so much in such a short time, it makes my head go drunken to think where they will be in a few years!

Carolynn, these are very nice words from you. These excelent figures, gifts or not, we all collectors deserve it! :)
A great "gift" is the friendness of James! cheers pirat

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Roger!

I love the hippo & lynx.

lynx have a great pose & only comments is the face & somehow lacking of something. I can't tell right now. But overall is nice.

Yes, it lacks something Ken! :) The final figure will have a little surprise for us! bounce cat
Also the close up picture of the face with flash is very cruel to the figure once it shows a head with about 1 cm width in a large picture, in real life it is completly different! :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 am

Roger wrote:

..... The final figure will have a little surprise for us! bounce cat
Also the close up picture of the face with flash is very cruel to the figure once it shows a head with about 1 cm width in a large picture, in real life it is completly different! :)

You are SO right ! Even the slightest flaw shows in the pictures. Almost like taking a close-up of an impressionist painting sometimes - almost Wink

What surprise ????? Tell us, tell us Shocked Shocked bounce bounce Shocked

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks so much Roger for the photos--esp. since you bought the hippo for the photos...you went beyond!!!! I will throw out my comments that the Mojo one is more realistic in color and detail. I am a Schleich lover and the Schleich hippos are not bad, I just do not like the battleship grey coloring to them. Rolling Eyes Well, now the decision is to not use the 8 Schleich hippos and get some Mojo ones. It can be a tad expensive and I do want to use the Schleich hippos I have been collecting. And they really cannot be mixed with Mojo either, to much of a difference. Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:34 am

SeanieP wrote:
Thanks so much Roger for the photos--esp. since you bought the hippo for the photos...you went beyond!!!! I will throw out my comments that the Mojo one is more realistic in color and detail. I am a Schleich lover and the Schleich hippos are not bad, I just do not like the battleship grey coloring to them. Rolling Eyes Well, now the decision is to not use the 8 Schleich hippos and get some Mojo ones. It can be a tad expensive and I do want to use the Schleich hippos I have been collecting. And they really cannot be mixed with Mojo either, to much of a difference. Sad

Shawn, you can use your Schleich hippos in the water in background while Mojo hippos are in river bank, That Mojo lady fits better than the Schleich with some great figures Schleich can make like the zebras or kudu for example! Even the scale is closer to these figures! I think between modern brands many figures work nicely together. I think the Mojo crocodile works better with the last Schleich crocodile than the older Schleich with the new one. I also think that it is more exciting to see 2 or more different animals of the same species than a large group of exactly the same figure. You know that each collector has his own point of view. :)

@Susanne! you will like the surprise. You asked for it a lot! flower

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 am

congrats they are INCREDIBLE!!!

five stars⭐ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 pm

MARTINLATIN wrote:
congrats they are INCREDIBLE!!!

five stars⭐ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks! :)

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Roger I'm very happy for you!! Very Happy You must still have a big smile on your face! Big congratulations! The Iberian lynx is brilliant, so is the crocodile Wink And thanks a lot for the photo with the Eurasian lynx

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 am

Steve170 wrote:
Roger I'm very happy for you!! Very Happy You must still have a big smile on your face! Big congratulations! The Iberian lynx is brilliant, so is the crocodile Wink And thanks a lot for the photo with the Eurasian lynx

Thanks Steve! I'm really still with a smile in my face. People here is saying that I look more like an alligator than a crocodile! :)
I'm really glad you like them! Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Roger wrote:
Ahahah! That's me... Crocobert! Wink
Isn't it nice to receive a replica of my self as a gift from a friend? geek
This Nile crocodile is an excelent replica. I am myself a fan of Papo croc although I haven't it yet but surely Mojo is is the best crocodile among regular sized figures. I had the Schleich and have the Safari and the difference in quality is huge. But probably you cannot see it in my pictures! See it by yourself! Very Happy Very Happy

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Mojo10

See the detail of the skin!

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Mojo11

And the strips in the tail that were suggested by our friends of the forum! cheers

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Mojo12

As I know you like comparison pictures here goes a pic of Mr. Crocobert from Mojo and Mr. Broccoli from Schleich! What a Face

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Mojo13

I thought you were a Gavial... geek scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ahahah! That's me... Crocobert! Wink
Isn't it nice to receive a replica of my self as a gift from a friend? geek

I thought you were a Gavial... geek scratch

Laughing Laughing
I hope Vivien will not read your comment! How can someone think that a sarcosuchus is a gavial? Laughing
I'm kidding, sarcosuchus is indeed very similar to a gavial but not a gavial! Wink
Sarcosuchus is a prehistoric and huge crocodilian that loves to eat dinosaurs, mainly those already "petrified"! affraid Anyway James from Mojo decided to call Crocobert to the Nile crocodile. what is not a problem at all once I'm not a xenophobic croc! afro

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 pm

The more i see Nile Crocobert the more i like him. this is a brilliant sculpt, a little bit of plastic that looks like it weighs a couple of tons. cheers

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Mojo12

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:43 pm

thank you for all these pictures cheers bounce
I love these replicas, although I like the texture, Cool Wink
my favorite's the hippopotamus, the crocodile and of course the Lynx! drunken sunny
live Mojo and James flower flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:15 am

Thanks Carolynn and Jean-Luc! Very Happy Very Happy They are really excelent figures, I hope you have the chance of enjoy them in your own hands! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!   Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: