Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat

Go down 
+7
spacelab
costicuba
pipsxlch
Caracal
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
VexVamp
11 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 3:07 pm

I generally try to limit my walkarounds to plastic figures, as I know a lot of collectors here aren't interested in resin, but I had to make an exception in this case. Beauty of the Beasts /BeautyofBeasts is an Etsy shop that sells the most gorgeous wild feline figures I've come across, and I feel truly lucky to have six of them in my collection. The shop sells many obscure species, some of which I've never even seen made into figures before. There's a range of unique poses, and the figures are surprisingly lightweight, making them ideal for outdoor photography. All of this shop's creations are absolutely gorgeous, and I'd recommend any wild feline collector check them out https://www.etsy.com/shop/BEAUTYofBEASTS?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=571467650

Anyway, I wanted to make walkarounds for the six figures I have, just to showcase these terrific little kitties to other collectors who might not have seen them before. In order we have a cougar, snow leopard, Canadian lynx, Iberian lynx, caracal, and European wildcat. I used Joseph (my Schleich lion), for size reference, but if anyone wants another comparison photo with a different species, just ask.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bonus Outdoor Photos
I still need to get some shots of the Iberian lynx and European wildcat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Oh wow. I checked that Etsy site! I might need to get one or two of the small cats (the Chinese desert, pampass, and serval especially).
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 4:22 pm

...OK, I just ordered the pampas cat, sand cat, and flat-headed cat! I may get more in the future but they are expensive, so maybe just a couple here and there, and probably only the small cat species. The tapirs are tempting too!
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:07 pm

I knew this shop/brand since a lot of time ago, a couple of years maybe. They have the level of full perfection plus the rare and obscure species I need for my collection, and I don't care much about the material as far as they're so superb. However, for the price of only one figure I maybe can buy the whole CollectA Wildlife range!!!!!!!!! So never one of these figures will be part of my collection. Last time I checked each figure costed more than a thousand of dollars (maybe various hundreds for the smaller ones), I can buy one for 20 dollars at maximum.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:48 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
I knew this shop/brand since a lot of time ago, a couple of years maybe. They have the level of full perfection plus the rare and obscure species I need for my collection, and I don't care much about the material as far as they're so superb. However, for the price of only one figure I maybe can buy the whole CollectA Wildlife range!!!!!!!!! So never one of these figures will be part of my collection. Last time I checked each figure costed more than a thousand of dollars (maybe various hundreds for the smaller ones), I can buy one for 20 dollars at maximum.

What??? More than a thousand dollars???? I bought three figures for about 100 dollars TOTAL.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:03 pm

I checked again. For the figures you bught it says: Pampas cat 1039,36 $, Flat-headed cat 587,35 $ and Sand cat 527,11 $.
The lion costs about 3000 $... is the most expensive of these figures.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 11:01 pm

2 years ago, it was possible to buy these wonderful felines directly from the sculptor Gingyu Lin from Halifax (Canada), for far less expensive, just check if it's yet possible!..

Thank you Vex for sharing! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
I checked again. For the figures you bught it says: Pampas cat 1039,36 $, Flat-headed cat 587,35 $ and Sand cat 527,11 $.
The lion costs about 3000 $... is the most expensive of these figures.

It says:
pampas cat $55.06
flat-headed cat $31.11
sand cat: $27.92

the lion is $158.76

I have no idea how you are getting those numbers

Is anyone else seeing this?
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 2:13 am

I see the same prices you're showing, Blaine. Maybe because I'm also in the US?
I don't collect felids generally, but these are gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:34 am

Iam very happy , that you decided to make this topic with walkarounds VexVamp.
These figures are really really beautiful, wonderfully sculpted and beautifully painted.
The whole line of wild cats from Beauty of the Beasts is great.
I am also a happy owner of the Cougar and Caracal.
And I have also a Grizly bear , which looks also amazing.
Gingyu Lin is very talented sculptor.
For those who are interested, can check the Facebook page

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 7:08 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Maybe because I'm also in the US?

Maybe this is the reason. Anyone in Europe see the prices that I saw in the link of the first post?

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 am

I see about the same prices that Blaine wrote, but in euros...

Pampas Cat-The Complete Feline Series
€49.65

Lion-The Complete Feline Series
€143.20

Flat Headed Cat-The Complete Feline Series
€28.06
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:33 pm

I have the same prices too! :)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:51 pm

Thanks. Then it must be something weird with my computer or my software!

Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:56 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
...OK, I just ordered the pampas cat, sand cat, and flat-headed cat! I may get more in the future but they are expensive, so maybe just a couple here and there, and probably only the small cat species. The tapirs are tempting too!

That's awesome, I'm glad to have attracted business to a shop I love so much! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 am

costicuba wrote:
Iam very happy , that you decided to make this topic with walkarounds VexVamp.
These figures are really really beautiful, wonderfully sculpted and beautifully painted.
The whole line of wild cats from Beauty of the Beasts is great.
I am also a happy owner of the Cougar and Caracal.
And I have also a Grizly bear , which looks also amazing.
Gingyu Lin is very talented sculptor.
For those who are interested, can check the Facebook page

I'm glad you enjoyed my walkarounds! I totally agree, this shop makes some of the most beautiful figures I've ever come across.
Back to top Go down
TeddyLam

Country/State : Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:05 pm

No, except for plastic, I also collect some resin of wolves Razz Razz

Do u have happy kin arctic wolf?

https://youtu.be/eRejRDE0nZw
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:59 pm

TeddyLam wrote:

No, I'm still looking for that figure myself.

Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:00 pm

TeddyLam wrote:

Oops, typed that wrong. What I said was no, I'm still looking for that figure myself.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:25 pm

THEY ARE AWESOME bounce cheers Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:38 am

I've seen these before but anytime I watch pictures of these figures I get almost speechless. The talent of this artist is phenomenal and the way he studies the real animals is incredible. Most also have wonderful poses and and perfect painting. I don't even know how to express myself what I feel anytime I see them. Their prices are prohibitive to me but I think they deserve every cent spent on them.
Even if I tried to buy a single one, it would be very hard to make a choice, I can't even make it just only watching these on VexVamp's topic. OK, Iberian lynxes mean a lot to me but the caracal is absolutely spectacular while the European wild cat is super tempting. Out of these, I even love the Mountain tapir, that figure drives me crazy and it is better to stop, put my feet back firmly to the ground and feel lucky for having the chance of getting some pvc figures. Laughing

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Very Happy cheers Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat   Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty of the Beasts Etsy Feline Figure Walkarounds - Cougar, Snow Leopard, Candadian Lynx, Iberian Lynx, Caracal, and European Wildcat
Page 1 of 1