Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martin's Papo newcommers

Go down 
+20
gogo1004
animalluvr6
Kristie
bojan
widukind
zbyszek
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
WILLYBACOMAN
Suebeedo
Admin
Roger
Sergey
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
ken yeo
MartinH
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Very nice new figures Martin Very Happy I like especially this funny orangutan model What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Congratulation Martin for your catches.

As everybody here it seems I'm abig fan of the Papo orangutan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Martin for your catches.

As everybody here it seems I'm abig fan of the Papo orangutan Very Happy

I will certainly buy this orangotan and, cause I have a friend called Pongo, I'll give it this name!
I'd like to have a Kikimalou too! Where to find it?:)
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful ! Thanks for the pictures. flower
Papo makes some really neat stuff Very Happy

And this Tapir does not have white feet like the Schleich one Laughing

Schleich Tapir is really funny with his white socks... i don´t like it lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 am

Roger wrote:
Great figurines!!!
I'm very happy with Papo choices, it is some hard to find but 'til now, I'm very happy!!!
I think that my future orangutan will be this Papo. What do you think about it, Martin?
My bison will be a CollectA and the tapir I still don't know...

I´m so in love with CollectA bison... but I can´t find it here :/ Papo orangutan? Definitelly!! This figurine is so good! I can´t stop looking at it Very Happy
Tapir... well the best tapir ever is from Safari Ltd. That is fantastic tapir and most realistic!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 am

Roger wrote:

I will certainly buy this orangotan and, cause I have a friend called Pongo, I'll give it this name!

the real one or a pvc copie ?

The real one you can catch him in a good wine cellar.

For the pvc copie, it is on my shelves and Sergey shelves too :

Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 Macaquedescelebes
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Martin, lovely additions!! cheers

thank you Harriet, Ana, Kiki and Roger Wink
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:02 pm

I don't know why I still like Schleich Tapir the most out of the three brands. Despite the facts that wearing white socks.
Anyway Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

the real one or a pvc copie ?

The real one you can catch him in a good wine cellar.

For the pvc copie, it is on my shelves and Sergey shelves too :

Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 Macaquedescelebes

Laughing
It could be a pvc copy because in Portugal we have a lot of good wine cellar and we need the original in this forum!
But... is it the real Kikimalou? It's very different from your avatar! And... what does this pose is meaning?:) Oh, I know.... the wine... flatulence? What a Face
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:54 pm

ken yeo wrote:
I don't know why I still like Schleich Tapir the most out of the three brands. Despite the facts that wearing white socks.
Anyway Congratulations!
Same here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:10 am

Congratulations Martin. Orangutan is really fantastic. Do you have the opportunity to post pictures comparing the orangutan Schleich, or Safari. I have a question. Are these and previous Papo figurines bought in the Czech Republic. If so, could you provide a link to the store where you bought on-line. In Poland, in theory, you can buy Papo. But in practice, it is a fairy tale. Buy Papo and Safari by friends in England, but it takes quite a long time before they reach me.
A comparison of a tapir Schleich , Papo , Safari unanimous in our family has won a tapir Schleich.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 pm

The orang is good indeed, it's on my wish-list. But the other items I don't like. Wink

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

zbyszek wrote:
Congratulations Martin. Orangutan is really fantastic. Do you have the opportunity to post pictures comparing the orangutan Schleich, or Safari. I have a question. Are these and previous Papo figurines bought in the Czech Republic. If so, could you provide a link to the store where you bought on-line. In Poland, in theory, you can buy Papo. But in practice, it is a fairy tale. Buy Papo and Safari by friends in England, but it takes quite a long time before they reach me.
A comparison of a tapir Schleich , Papo , Safari unanimous in our family has won a tapir Schleich.

Some days ago I've made a cheetah comparison with the Papo and the new and old Schleich...
I've asked lot of people... the winner... old cheetah from Schleich... everybody knows in this forum that the old Schleich cheetah has less than 10% of the quality of the Papo... but it looks like a kids design... many flaws, furless, spoted face... large head... static... etc.but is very cute... like the Schleich tapir... but if your choice is a cute animal and not a realistic animal... you're absolutly right... your option! :)
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: my new papo cows 2012 :)   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 am

Yesterday I found these ne w 2012 cows and have to say... they are GORGEOUS!!!!

Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 55875910

Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 39899610

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

Congratulations Martin!! cheers cheers Nice cows!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 am

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Martin!! cheers cheers Nice cows!! cheers cheers cheers
Thank you Andreas :) I´ll make some "walk around" photos today and share with you :) they are realy great!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 am

Congratulations, Martin flower

I love papos cows a lot Very Happy

These are lovely too, but both have a small mistake, - the lying one lies on her tail, which a healthy cow would never do, and the standing one opens her mouth more than cows normally do scratch

But never mind, - that is Papo in a nutshell, they have SO much charm that smaller inaccuracies don`t matter cheers

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:33 am

You know what Susanne? I was thinking about the same things Very Happy Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 am

MartinH wrote:
You know what Susanne? I was thinking about the same things Very Happy Very Happy

Yes Very Happy

My dad had cattle, I spent hours with them, they smell so good and are wonderful animals, if they are treated right drunken

PS, - I LOVE the way you show their brand and the place they come from cheers

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 am

SUSANNE wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Yes Very Happy

My dad had cattle, I spent hours with them, they smell so good and are wonderful animals, if they are treated right drunken

PS, - I LOVE the way you show their brand and the place they come from cheers
Thank you so much :)I glad you like it I love you
I was in contact with cows almost everyday in high school... They are really amazing creatures :) So smart and gorgeous :) And sometimes pretty damgerous Suspect Maybe i love giraffes so much... they are really similar in so many way with cows :) Ofcourse not with neck Very Happy

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm

I like the one with an open mouth, probably the first cow I've seen to have her mouth so open while eating Very Happy

And Martin's presentation of animals is the best in the whole STS. Congratulations Martin, it's always a pleasure to see your photos!!! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Congratulation Martin Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Congrats Martin! I like them both very much! I think Papo makes lovely cows. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Bojan wrote:
I like the one with an open mouth, probably the first cow I've seen to have her mouth so open while eating Very Happy

And Martin's presentation of animals is the best in the whole STS. Congratulations Martin, it's always a pleasure to see your photos!!! Very Happy
wow... thank you Bojan Very Happy Wink This is so nice from you!!! Embarassed
And thank you Christophe and Kristie :) I was always a little sceptic about Papo cows but these really took my breath away :)

animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Congrats! They are wonderful Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Martin's Papo newcommers
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next