Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls

Go down 
+7
Taos
skysthelimit
Cyhyraeth
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
apichartu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
apichartu

apichartu

Country/State : Thailand

Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls Empty
PostSubject: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 am

For those who are cattle animals collector, this is your good choice. :)

3 bulls from "Little Buster Toys" brand: Black Angus, Charolais and Hereford. They are same mold but difference colors. For more details & price, please look at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brand tag

Black Angus

Compare with CollectA & Schelich - Black Angus Bull

Charolais

Compare with Papo & Bullyland - Charolais Bull

Hereford

Compare with CollectA & Mojo -Hereford Bull

Overall (details & paiting) is ok. Just only size is too big compare to other major brands. BTW, I'm happy to have them in my bull collection. cheers Very Happy :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:19 am

Very nice models, interesting brand and also interesting website. Very Happy

You know this also for wildlife animals? Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
apichartu

apichartu

Country/State : Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am

No, they have only these 3 bulls. Other item is farm accessories.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 am

They are beautyful Very Happy

Great pictures, and thankyou for comparing them to other brands, that is good information sunny

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 am

Congratulations, very nice bulls cheers I see them first time, thank s for interesting info Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Nice bulls.
But why are they hornless? :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Lovely models!!I saw them on another website and was really tempted so will ned to go on my wish list!!
With regards to them being hornless or polled.The Angus has always been a polled breed.Both the Hereford and the Charolais were orginally horned breeds and can still be,but they have been bred to be polled for easy handling on farms and at markets and travelling.Less damage to each other and their handles if they have no horns!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Maybe we should add, that if they are growing horns, they are "burned" with some chemical Rolling Eyes

pookyhorse

Country/State : Virgina/US

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:25 am

These guys are really cute!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 am

That's very interesting and you are showing them in comparison with several brands! :)
The website is saying that they are in 1:16 scale what is indeed larger than the 90mm scale used by modern brands. They are surely trying to see how their business goes and that's probably the reason why they made an investment in a single mould to represent 3 different breeds. It donnot helps for the accuracy of the specific characteristics of the breeds but the different painting made them acceptably recognisable. They are really nice, thanks for showing. And I hope the brand make new figures in future. 1:16 scale will fit nicely if they make smaller sized species! Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 am

I like these a lot and I may pick them up. Thank you for posting and providing the link!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Vert nice models!!!

PostSubject: Re: Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls   Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Buster Toys - 3 Bulls
Page 1 of 1