Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!

Go down 
+15
Mastiffcat
Steve170
Wildheart
Joan Milelire
Roger
SyLoBe
widukind
Rio
xfoxx
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Tyler Loew
animalluvr6
pookyhorse
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 am

WOW! Shocked

He's wonderful! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am

AWWWW!So cute and what a unique pose! Thanks for the link! Thylacines are very interesting.It really is a shame they are extinct. I love him Very Happy I love you

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France

Last edited by animalluvr6 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:51 am

Yes! It looks fantastic! That is surely the best pose for this creature. It gives it a marsupial appearance that I never noticed before. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy More? bounce bounce

Country/State : Virgina/US

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am

Thank you everybody! That's all the photos I have of him. But when he gets prepped and painted up I'll show him again! I'm also working on a horse as well..I struggle with horses big time so hopefully he'll come through XD.
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 am

Lovely! You are really talented and I hope to see more of your creations in the future. Can't wait to see this one painted! drunken

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 am

Excellent work cheers cheers
How big is it?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 am

He is WONDERFUL cheers

Yes, you are really talented Very Happy

Thankyou for showing, and for the fun we had guessing flower

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 am

A Thylacine! You did a fantastic job, he's gorgeous and I love the pose, unusual. Can't wait to see him painted!!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

We have on talent more!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 am

Ah! a thylacine! I didn't think about it Razz
It's a very nice posture, as Roger said, for a marsupial. I hope to seen it painted, good stripes! Very Happy

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 am

Lovely Thylacine! Great work, very cute pose! Thank You for sharing and big congratulations cheers I also can't wait to see it painted Wink bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 pm

ana wrote:
Lovely Thylacine! Great work, very cute pose! Thank You for sharing and big congratulations cheers I also can't wait to see it painted Wink bounce

cheers cheers bounce cat sunny
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Aha, so I was closest ? Very Happy I love Thylacines !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
pookyhorse

Country/State : Virgina/US

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Hahah yep you were the closest XD. He is about..hmmm 5 or 6 inches? I need to really buy a ruler XD. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!   New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New model. Guess the animal!! *EDIT* revealed on last page!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: