Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wing Mau animals in my zoo

Go down 
+12
bmathison1972
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
weaselfan93
Roger
stitch
landrover
SUSANNE
Sergey
scot(t)
widukind
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 pm

new lizards last month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 pm

All xx animals that you can see until now are ready for a trade, because i got the complete sets - many thanks Carolynn sunny sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Now i have all lizards, all snakes and a few frogs

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Congratulations, Andreas cheers

I love the lizards, and the others are great, too Sad(o)):

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Many many thanks Susanne sunny sunny sunny

widukind

PostSubject: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:21 pm

i got my first Wing Mau figurines - saltwater fishes:

siganus canaliculatus, pampus echinogaster, psetta maxima, epinephelus lanceolatus and nemipterus virgatus

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:51 pm

They are wonderful Andreas cheers

So often I have thought why there are so few models of "ordinary" salwater fishes, - and here are some beautyful ones !!! Very Happy

Congratulations with such a rare , fine find Applause

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:04 pm

Congrats, Andreas!
Your newcomers are very beautiful cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:27 am

Many thanks Susanne and Anasta :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Newcomers, small frogs and reptiles (with the terrarium)

Lampropeltis triangulum, Chamaeleo calyptratus, Agalychnis callidryas, Ceratophrys ornata, Chlamydosaurus kingii, Chamaeleo jacksonii, Pogona vitticeps, Eublepharis macularius

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Congratulations, Andreas! I don't collect reptiles but these are just lovely! I absolutely adore that tiny leopard gecko drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:57 pm

These are way to adorable! <3 Thank you for the photo Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Many thanks Julie and Karin :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:35 pm

my newcomers

Geochelone carbonaria, Manourria impressa, Geochelone radiata, Geochelone sulcata, Chelydra serpentine, Chrysemys picta dorsalis, Malacochersus tornieri, Graptemys kohnii

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:14 pm

A new frog

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

color variations

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 6:20 pm

new colour variations

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 6:34 pm

I recently acquired a few of the WM lizards. I still want/need the blue spiny and zebratailed lizards (I would see zebratails in the wild in Arizona). I don't like the horned lizards - their tails are too long
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I recently acquired a few of the WM lizards. I still want/need the blue spiny and zebratailed lizards (I would see zebratails in the wild in Arizona). I don't like the horned lizards - their tails are too long

Good choice

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:38 pm

[quote=

[/quote]

All xx animals that you can see until now are ready for a trade, because i got the complete sets - many thanks Carolynn  sunny  sunny
If you still have the one on the left of the photo (the collared lizard), may I trade for it or buy it?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:58 pm

I dont have it for a trade

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:58 pm

What happened to them?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:53 pm

He means he doesn't have a spare to trade.

Great new additions Andreas!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:00 pm

He means he doesn't have a spare to trade.

Great new additions Andreas!

Thank you :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 12:23 pm

newcomers

PostSubject: Re: The Wing Mau animals in my zoo   The Wing Mau animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wing Mau animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: