Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)

Go down 
+9
75senta75
widukind
bojan
HKHollinstone
ken yeo
Kristie
Roger
scot(t)
SUSANNE
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Empty
PostSubject: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Question : What does cats and Bullyland have in common ? scratch

Ansver : In my home there would be more and more, if I am not careful Laughing Laughing

But there is the large difference, - the cats do not like new cats, the Bullylands do not care, - so they seem to multiply all the time Rolling Eyes Wink

An example :
Bojan was so enormously kind to send me the sheep and lamb from Kindertoyz Very Happy
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Kindertoyssheep

Thankyou, Bojan for these great models Very Happy

So of course I had to get the ones from Bullyland to see if they are exactily the same
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullysheepnew

Yes ! The mould is the same, - but actually I think the ones from Kinderfoyz have the nicest painting Shocked
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullytwosheep

And then I saw a variant of the ram on Ebay, - it looks like the one with darker horns is an older version, so now I am looking for the older version of the eve and lamb, too geek Laughing
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullyrams2

Getting the sheep, of course I had to get the goats alo, - they are wonderful, I think Very Happy
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullygoatsnew

And the Rotweilers got a mom ( the one lying down) Wink
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullyrotweil3

Last time I got goodies from Sandspielfiguren, Lisa included some absolutely wonderful models cheers
The little man on the chair was one of the very first Bully models I ever got, many years ago.
Only he never had a chair, and he had obviously been much loved by some child .
So was I thrilled to get this little man sitting piecefully watching his sheep and her two little lambs Very Happy
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullysittingman

Also from Sanspielfiguren this absolutely fantastic Tokay Gekko drunken
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Butokaygekko

A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Butokaygekko2

...and a great surprise to me, - a 3rd version of the pelican, the larger one to the right bounce
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullypelikans4

Lisa also had the African king for my nativity-set. Now I need only Joseph and the shepherd santa
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullymarymorer

When Torben has auctions, I sometimes find great Bullylands, that I never saw before, - like these two little zebras, made with indented stripes affraid
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullysmallzebras2

Look, almost the same way as the good, old classics from Schleich.
The bullyland zebras are from 1980, as far as I can see...so they are app the same age Wink
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Zebrasammenlign

The brown donkey has had a hard life, - but, YESSS ! Now I have three variations cheers
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullyolddonkeys4

On Ebay I found the old, old Persian cat in a grey shade. Here with her white friend cat cat
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bperserkatte2

And a greay mouse, - it is so well made, and alsmost the same size as a real mouse...can I give some visitor a chock some day ? Laughing Laughing
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Mice2

Isn`t it a happy family ?
Hopefully I find the white baby for them some day drunken
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Mice1

And.... cheers lol!
A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Bullyhotdog

Thanks for looking, - I hope you did not fall asleep Wink Sleep

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Wow Susanne, what a wonderful set of figures and pictures! I love the sheep especially. And I agree with you that the Kindertoyz ewe is painted a bit more nicely. As for the Rams, I like the "newer" one (the one in front with the lighter horns). The other figures are awesome as well (although the size of the mouse scares me).

Wonderful set!
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:17 pm

also, I think you should make your user name: Susanne, The Variation Queen!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:23 pm

More delicious details about the life of the Queen of Denmark! queen
These figures are very Bully! : and Bojan did it again! bounce
Congratulations for your new figures and thanks for sharing with us with so many nice pictures and a entertained sequence! flower

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Fantastic additions Susanne! I especially like the Persian cat! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Thankyou Roger and Scot and Kristie flower flower flower

scot(t) wrote:

Shocked

A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Trylledrik
lol!

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:06 am

Congrats Susanne!!! I always find the goat family is beautiful and in fact I felt is the best among the six brands IMHO.

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:00 am

congratulations Susanne!! Hurray for Bojan cheers cheers I love those sheep I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:10 am

scot(t) wrote:

I agree with you! You're welcome, Susanne!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Phantastic bullylands Susanne!! Big congratulations!! And hurray for Bojan!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

It is mysterios what is Kindertoyz. The same figurines like Bullyland but from a other city in Germany. scratch scratch

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Congratulations, Susanne cheers These are beautiful models from Bullyland!
Bullyland is also one of my favorite brands, also because of so many variations. The photos are very good. drunken
A vey big hurray for Bojan!! cheers cheers That´s very kindly! sunny sunny

________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:12 pm

that are some nice figures,,i like the sheep

Martien

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:39 am

I love the Persian and the last dog. Is that a hot-dog that he's holding? Laughing I want it! Actually I want both the dog and the hot-dog! cat
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:02 pm

They are wonderful Susanne. I love the new sheep and the rottweiler family and donkey family. I could go on and on. Congratulations on all these fantastic additions.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:55 pm

So many cute animals arrived to Your collection Susanne! cheers I just love sheep and goats families cheers
Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Thankyou, friends flower sunny Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)   A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

A great gift from Bojan, - and various new and old Bullylands ;-)
Page 1 of 1