Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Metallisuchus' collection

Go down 
+9
Roger
Kiana84
scot(t)
HKHollinstone
widukind
SUSANNE
Cyhyraeth
Tylosaurus
Metallisuchus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Little T-Rex is fantastic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

Country/State : America

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks guys.

Yes, Susanne, the lioness does look a lot better in person - which is rarely the case! My only complaint about the grey wolf is that there are no upper canine teeth for some reason.

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Congratulations!! Awesome additions, great photo of the croc, he looks scary.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Thanks. It reminds me of those midnight river expeditions they do, when they have a dim light on the boat and they go to film, photograph, or tag the gators/crocodiles.

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:03 am

Great additions, and some great photos there too

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:09 am

Just as the most impressive works of our ancestors are our heritage, also the Mojo sable is the patrimony of all members of STS family regardless of any chronological factor. cheers
I'm glad you have this brilliant figure! Other additions are also excelent figures! Congratulations! cat

Metallisuchus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:30 am

Roger, that was poetic, haha.

Metallisuchus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:52 am

My birthday was last week, so of course I've got some new things to show off...

3 gifts from my mom: Carnegie Mammoth, Dino Discoveries T-rex Hatchling (both at bottom of poster), and Natural History Museum poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From my girlfriend, Finga-Saurs

And of course, I got money for my birthday as well, so I decided to splurge a little at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (highly recommended): Safari Sable Antelope, Carnegie Cryolophosaurus, Safari Postosuchus, and Papo Ankylosaurus

...And Carnegie Giganotosaurus, Safari Vagaceratops, Safari Dino Skulls Toob and Papo Pachyrhinosaurus

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 am

Wow great additions, congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 am

Nice additions!
I like the finger-saurus and that crowling one from Safari, I belive it's Postosuchus? He's very cute bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Those are fantastic additions! All of them! Congratulations! Very Happy
Although I don't have it, my favorite is the postosuchus. I love prehistoric crocodilians! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Wonderful additions!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Great models Metallisuchus! I like the skulls a lot.

(and ReallyGreatToys is an awesome online toy company. They are extremely nice and ship fast. I wish they carried CollectA and Mojo.)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Great choices indeed cheers
Back to top Go down
Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Thanks guys. I really do like that Postosuchus as well, mostly because it's well-adapted to run on land and the detail is pretty top-notch. Reallygreattoys is great because of the prices and shipping. 2 days total and my shipment arrived!

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Nice additions bro, great to see you here, although I wouldn't mind seeing MOAR of your Dino collection Wink Cool

Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:09 am

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll get around to it Rolling Eyes

I collect mainly Safari/Carnegie and Papo, so it's just stuff you've seen a thousand times. I do have a few small statues from various brands. I do not have access to the majority of my collection though - they're in a storage container far from here.

Here's my Photobucket page - most of what I have at this house is posted here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Metallisuchus wrote:

I collect mainly Safari/Carnegie and Papo, so it's just stuff you've seen a thousand times. I do have a few small statues from various brands. I do not have access to the majority of my collection though - they're in a storage container far from here.

No need to use the rolleyes on me for asking interest in your Dino collection, really sorry for asking then scratch Suspect

As for posting collections? Well yes I have posted mine everywhere and here too, it's because here is always interest on that part, there are no rules here for posting your collection because you have posted it elsewhere, maybe you have not known that yet, but really it's no big deal Wink

Photobucket has issues, after viewing more than 5 pics you see loading and it fails to load the other pics, so to post pics in this thread can be seen as good advice, that is if you want you collection to be seen from all sides Wink

Peace Cool

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:18 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
Metallisuchus wrote:

No need to use the rolleyes on me for asking interest in your Dino collection, really sorry for asking then scratch Suspect

As for posting collections? Well yes I have posted mine everywhere and here too, it's because here is always interest on that part, there are no rules here for posting your collection because you have posted it elsewhere, maybe you have not known that yet, but really it's no big deal Wink

Photobucket has issues, after viewing more than 5 pics you see loading and it fails to load the other pics, so to post pics in this thread can be seen as good advice, that is if you want you collection to be seen from all sides Wink

Peace Cool

Just kidding about the 'rolling eyes' thing.

Oh I know that I can post things on several sites, but I use the Photobucket account to hold my images that I then upload onto STS & DTF.

I've never had issues like that with Photobucket... Maybe it has to do with your settings?

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I agree, Photobucket is a good site, except when they disable your photos when their bandwidth runs out :X

It's nice to see a fellow DTF'er here too. The DTF is fun sometimes but I get sick of the childish arguments.

The Carnegie Cryolo is an awesome figure, I really need to get a hold of it sooner or later cheers
Back to top Go down
Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 pm

tyrantqueen wrote:
I agree, Photobucket is a good site, except when they disable your photos when their bandwidth runs out :X

It's nice to see a fellow DTF'er here too. The DTF is fun sometimes but I get sick of the childish arguments.

The Carnegie Cryolo is an awesome figure, I really need to get a hold of it sooner or later cheers

Yeah there are a lot of us here now, it seems. DTF is cool for what it is, but it does seem like there are a few people there (I won't mention names) who like to sit on their 'high-horse'. It's like some of them need to feel better about themselves by trying to belittle others with their 'knowledge' of a science that is largely based on theories. There are some really great people there though, nonetheless.

I was surprised to see how small that Cryolo actually is. I don't always read the measurements when I order things, though I'm making it more of a habit now.

I just went apes*** and ordered a bunch of new things, some extinct, some extant. Maybe I can get around to posting some or all of it.

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:06 am

Great to have you here indeed Metallisuchus Cool Carnegie has an awesome Crylophosaurus although it's shame thety used parts of it for their Concavenator, that is more like some recycled figure with a fin on it's back and nothing else, which is a pity imo silent

Btw I do agree about the DTF, it's a place for fun reads sometimes, but it has it's cracks and its leaks, it seems they are showing What a Face

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
tyrantqueen wrote:

Great to have you here indeed Metallisuchus Cool Carnegie has an awesome Crylophosaurus although it's shame thety used parts of it for their Concavenator, that is more like some recycled figure with a fin on it's back and nothing else, which is a pity imo silent

Btw I do agree about the DTF, it's a place for fun reads sometimes, but it has it's cracks and its leaks, it seems they are showing What a Face
I think you've got the wrong person, I'm not Metallisuchus

silent

@Metallisuchus: I agree with what you were saying completely, and I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time at the DTF. If I was ever one of those people who were "on a high horse" or behaved badly towards you, I sincerely apologise for that pale
I was very thankful for your advice about the evolution topic thing as well Sad(o)): It was very kind of you to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 pm

tyrantqueen wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:
tyrantqueen wrote:

silent

@Metallisuchus: I agree with what you were saying completely, and I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time at the DTF. If I was ever one of those people who were "on a high horse" or behaved badly towards you, I sincerely apologise for that pale
I was very thankful for your advice about the evolution topic thing as well Sad(o)): It was very kind of you to do that.
Oh noes, now I feel very bad here, my eyes have failed me, Sorries Sad Sad Sad

I have edited my post btw I love you I love you I love you

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:38 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
tyrantqueen wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:
tyrantqueen wrote:

silent

Oh noes, now I feel very bad here, my eyes have failed me, Sorries Sad Sad Sad

I have edited my post btw I love you I love you I love you
No worries, it's all good I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metallisuchus' collection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next