Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions

Go down 
+79
SilkySky
SyLoBe
baltimore zoo
Titwen
schleichsammler2008
Wildheart
Fisva
Haybale Farm
t3rry
Pluisje1998
A-J
reptileking
Mastiffcat
Maja-Maus
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
TugaHunter
Ana
Dorkan
SchleichHorsesForever
JonasV
Robert
Andy DC
trevok4
Tyler Loew
JackyLovertjex
Takama
Bongo
Roger
animalluvr6
somethin
STORMnl
Silver Unicornis
Andrea Benna
Menphis
schleich61
nyarlahotep
Joan Milelire
skysthelimit
cwaterfield
christinavanderschouw
essimon
widukind
lionlover
aheartforhorses
Sumo
Siobhan
pookyhorse
Tupolew Tu-154
Elros Alvar
stitch
pachyrhinosaurus
Barricade
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Rio
Saarlooswolfhound
saintgoku
animallover4jesus
Taos
Kristie
mollymesa
Chris Sweetman
bojan
Taylcoel
LittleLady
MartinH
Kiana84
Loridena
SUSANNE
quagga
pipi6
Sergey
SeanieP
scot(t)
Steve170
Master_Cat
krista
danizooschleich
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
Haybale Farm wrote:
Probably because they are not allowed to show them yet

Yes thats right. I wrote Schleich to thank them for showing the items so early this year and they wanted to know where I found the first pics. I think after I gave them the link they wrote an e-mail to the shop, so the shop had to remove the new items.
Laughing We have already posted many on this forum so they pics are not really gone lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 pm

I think that all the brands think only in the money Wink

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 pm

The pics are not gone. Thats right.

The market with toy animals is very great and some companies are not abe to survive long. Thats the why Schleich wants to keep the new items top secret as long as they can. But I know that some retailers got informations and it's only a matter of time until someone will make it public to all of us.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Interesting how the adult badger is being retired and not the babies. This is clear indicator that they will bring a new adult badger. They cant keep a baby without an adult, it doesnt make sense.

With all the antelopes being retired except the adult Gazelle I am sure a new Schleich antelope is being planned. One unimpressive female Gazelle simply cannot be enough to sustain a African wildlife range without at least another big antelope. I feel a Sable coming on following introductions from Collecta, Mojo and Safari.

I would like to know why they would replace the adult badger? Perhaps they dont like it or people have complained about it. Either way interesting move.

Back to top Go down
Haybale Farm

Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Numaan wrote:
Interesting how the adult badger is being retired and not the babies. This is clear indicator that they will bring a new adult badger. They cant keep a baby without an adult, it doesnt make sense.

With all the antelopes being retired except the adult Gazelle I am sure a new Schleich antelope is being planned. One unimpressive female Gazelle simply cannot be enough to sustain a African wildlife range without at least another big antelope. I feel a Sable coming on following introductions from Collecta, Mojo and Safari.

I would like to know why they would replace the adult badger? Perhaps they dont like it or people have complained about it. Either way interesting move.

they are just modifying it

Back to top Go down
shane ryan

shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:06 pm

can anyone give me a link of the retireing list please ??
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 am

shane ryan wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here you go.
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Fisva wrote:
shane ryan wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here you go.

there not on there anymore
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:28 pm

That's really strange!
I only have the list of Wildlife figures but farm life and horses are easy to find on Youtube.
Wildlife 2013 retired:
African black rhino calf
Badger
Camel foal
Chimpanzee baby
Chimpanzee female
Chimpanzee male
Gazelle fawn
Gnu
Grizzly bear cub
Grizzly bear female
hippoppotamus male
Kangaroo joey
Kangaroo male
Kudu
Kudu calf
Leopard cub
Lion cub lying
Lioness lying
Moose calf
Moose cow
Ostrich chick
Ostrich male
Raccoon cubs
Squirrel eating
Tapir
Tiger cub playing
Tiger cub white standing
Warthog boar
Warthog piglet
Yak
Blue shark
Dolphin
Killer whale
Killer whale calf
Whale shark
White shark
Umbrella acacia
Truck trailer
Mopane
Corral
Airplane

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:11 pm

How strange? scratch

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Taylcoel on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haybale Farm

Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Why isn't collectors items on the website anymore Neutral Neutral affraid No

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Haybale Farm wrote:
this is my theory Laughing : Maybe the new manager or future manager was looking at them closely and picking out the ones that could stay, and Schleich are waiting for some information, this also could explain why they did not include a poster, because they were not sure what to discount? Wink

Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Numaan wrote:

Schleich has left a aby without mom and/or dad-see the Swabian-Hall piglet !

Because of the antelopes: Schleich has produced several antelops, but none of them was a big seller, so the antelopes were retired very soon:

The first Kudu was on sale from 1997- 2002, so it was the antelope, which the longest time available.

The first gnu dissapperad after only there years and was on sale from 1999-2001.

The Oryx died out after two years: 2002-2003

The gnu clfl was three years available,the adult gnu four yeras,and the gazelle also four years.

I would say, the gazelle fawn is indeed a good seller, because it looks cute and most people think, it is a sweet little goat or "Bambi", so the liite girls buy it, of course...I bet, you can find it in many little girls rooms in the Farmyard, within cattle and goats.... Very Happy

I bet, no new antelopes will come to us in 2013,and I guess, Schleich comes more and more a brand with only Big Seller Species. Maybe I'm wrong ( I hope so ! ),but if a new antelopes will come ut, then I belive in a Sable,a Bongo,a new gnu ( the last one wasn't that good )or a new oryx.

But I have not not really hopes for it, but if you can se which animals will be retired next year, you can guess, we will get new hippos, chimpanzees,lions, brown bears, maybe reindeer/caribou, whaleshark, ( I would love to see a new one, altough the current one is a great model, but after I'ive seen whalesharks in diffrent aquariums, I love these wonderful creatures ) white shark, maybe a new Tapir...We'll see...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
How strange? scratch

Yes, I found this list on Schleich website and now there are only the figures descontinued in previous year. scratch

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Wow, that's weird. I've bought Gnu antelope today because I thought it will certainly be no longer available. And now, the 'Retired 2013' disappeared... That's so strange! Schleich is so... mysterious! ;o
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm 99% sure these items will be retired, don't worry. Schleich will rather not change choices, just wanted to be more secretive for longer time... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Maybe they (Schleich) read the comments on this forum! lol!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes, I agree! ...and if they won't be retired this year they will be retired in future. So let's buy them all! Laughing Kidding! Embarassed pale affraid

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Bojan wrote:

Seems odd, but I thought the same many times. They are going to retire most of the figures suggested by you. Or maybe you think as people who suggested them the idea... alien
I know they will retire those figures, but... why did they delete the page since it is their official site? Lol. It's no longer a secret since they put it on their site Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Fisva wrote:
Bojan wrote:

Seems odd, but I thought the same many times. They are going to retire most of the figures suggested by you. Or maybe you think as people who suggested them the idea... alien
I know they will retire those figures, but... why did they delete the page since it is their official site? Lol. It's no longer a secret since they put it on their site Rolling Eyes
Yes also we have pics of 2013, the list of retiring and they will release them soon anyway so why change everything scratch Laughing

Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Do you guys think it may also be related to the company being sold?
Them not posting any more news.

Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 am

Loridena wrote:
Maybe we just have to be patient... trends sometimes need some time until they achieve stuff like toys. But for some years its "in" to be natural, ecologic and so on. so maybe (and hopefully) schleich will see this trend and will go for more natural figurines. This overcute look is maybe in one or two years outdated. And I dont think that children always prefer this toyish look. They just prefer what they know. And unfortunately, many children never saw real cows, foxes, and so on. they just see animated animals with faces with a human expression on it... and so we got... a strangely smiling polar-bear Suspect

I really hope that Schleich will make some collectors-stuff (not only those repaints). I would love to see an albino-collection. From time to time there are news about albino animals that are born in zoos, why not make replicas of these? I just got a faible for white animals [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm hoping it is just a trend. Many brands seem to be latching onto the cutesy thing. Even ones that arn't supposed to look real. My favourite childhood toys have changed so, so much. My little pony and littlest pet shop toys are getting further away from looking like animals. Littlest pet shop used to have cute animals. Which I did find fun but now they all look like bobble headed aliens. I can hardly tell the difference between any of the animals.

So maybe because of this shocking trend schleich has decided to cutesy up the brand. Hopefully soon it will all change.. Fingers crossed.

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Do you guys think it may also be related to the company being sold?
Them not posting any more news.
That is what I thought and this:
Haybale Farm wrote:
this is my theory Laughing : Maybe the new manager or future manager was looking at them closely and picking out the ones that could stay, and Schleich are waiting for some information, this also could explain why they did not include a poster, because they were not sure what to discount? Wink

Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:47 pm

I wrote an e-mail to Schleich about the dissaperance from the collector's items.

They told me, that they working on their website to make it more international. What ever that means. And because of this they had to take the collector's items away from the website. But they are bach in the middle of november and NOTHING will change. Thats sure.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:00 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I wrote an e-mail to Schleich about the dissaperance from the collector's items.

They told me, that they working on their website to make it more international. What ever that means. And because of this they had to take the collector's items away from the website. But they are bach in the middle of november and NOTHING will change. Thats sure.

you know what i tried to email them but somehow i lost the page i found on i was going to ask them about 2013 new and retired and then ask them why break familes up but can you also ask them why they are retiring that many stuff or the new 2013 stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next