Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!

Go down 
+14
STORMnl
LukaLeon085
Elros Alvar
widukind
Ana
Katty
Roger
Cyhyraeth
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Kristie
Sumo
SUSANNE
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! Empty
PostSubject: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:58 am

Look ! The pinto pony with saddle is stand-in for the haflinger Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And, look at the front page of this years catalogue Very Happy

And from 2011 Laughing

Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Versatile little guy, isn't he? Laughing And slap a new hairdo on him and voila! You've got yourself a fairly decent Fjord! (Sportfjord, at any rate. Wink )
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Sumo wrote:
Versatile little guy, isn't he? Laughing And slap a new hairdo on him and voila! You've got yourself a fairly decent Fjord! (Sportfjord, at any rate. Wink )

Laughing Laughing Laughing
At least a better Fjord than the old Papo one, even if Fjords are not allowed Roman nose Wink Laughing

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 pm

I like him in all of those colors! Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Congrats Susanne!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Great find Susanne Very Happy And great idea PAPO. cheers One mold for several animals Laughing

Maybe we already know the shape of the 2013 whole batch clown
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Kristie wrote:
I like him in all of those colors! Very Happy

-Kristie

Me too, - I could almost feel tempted to get the one with BLUE mane and tail Wink geek

Kikimalou wrote:
Great find Susanne Very Happy And great idea PAPO. cheers One mold for several animals Laughing

Maybe we already know the shape of the 2013 whole batch clown

Shocked scratch

Then we may get a BLUE GNU at last cheers

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Laughing I don't like it when they use the same mould for several different breeds. It's like the Simmental cow is also a Jersey and a Holstien scratch

But congratulations Susanne, you have more variations to collect Very Happy

Every time I see your lake in the background I think of that fish, have you managed to catch it yet question

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 am

Yes, they stretched those models of the cows a bit too far, didn`t they Crying or Very sad

No, we have not cought that fish yet.
My son tried and tried, but he does not have the patience that it takes.
I think I will put a note up in the local store, asking if anybody wnats to try catching the darned monster ! Twisted Evil

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 am

Susanne, I'm a fan of your walkarounds) Great opportunity to see the models in different colors (and one mold) in all details!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:56 am

I am VERY happy that you find them useful Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sometimes I am afraid that I send too many pictures and that somebody gets irritated Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 am

Typical from Papo. Using the same mould and parts of the moulds to make different figures. I see nothing wrong when it is used in different series and that's good for the brand. But using the same mould in different breeds in the same series is really irritating. :)
What is not really irritating is to enjoy your pictures and remember that a huge group of the members of this forum that are not active posters keep checking our topics because of the pictures once not everybody feel confortable with English language or don't even have time to read. So it is excelent that we have someone like you showing many nice pictures and figures. Very Happy

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:28 am

Roger wrote:
Typical from Papo. Using the same mould and parts of the moulds to make different figures. I see nothing wrong when it is used in different series and that's good for the brand. But using the same mould in different breeds in the same series is really irritating. :)
What is not really irritating is to enjoy your pictures and remember that a huge group of the members of this forum that are not active posters keep checking our topics because of the pictures once not everybody feel confortable with English language or don't even have time to read. So it is excelent that we have someone like you showing many nice pictures and figures. Very Happy

Agreed, agreed, agreed! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 am

Very nice new Haflinger Susanne and funny to see this horse playing so many roles, I think he is good actor Very Happy Can't wait to see him as a pegasus or horse of the witch Wink Very Happy
I enjoy Your photos, walk around and all the comparison photos, great work Susanne! Photos are very pretty, in beautiful surrounding and it's very informative for us collectors to see comparisons Very Happy Great topic!!! cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:27 am

Congratulations Susanne!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:47 am

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Very Happy Embarassed

flower sunny flower

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

Maybe that glitter will fall off after a while? I hope so Wink

But I am NOT so crazy that I will get the one with blue mane and tail Suspect
...I think Rolling Eyes Laughing

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:53 pm

You just posted that to torture me, didn't you?

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Kristie wrote:
You just posted that to torture me, didn't you?

-Kristie

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Nooooo ! I would never torture you, dear friend queen Very Happy flower

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm only kidding.

I adore that fairy pony. I wish he didn't have the glitter, but his color is so nice that I can overlook it. :)

Congrats on your collection of Haflingers! They are wonderful! cheers cheers

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Congrats Sussane I have the pony fantasy. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Susanne, a very interesting piece, congratulations! :)
I'm sure you'll not buy the one with blue tail and mane! Wink
BTW, it is not nice to tortoise Kristie! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 am

Kristie, yes, I can live with the glitter also .
Perhaps it is ok with a bit of glitter in our lives ? drunken

Thankyou, Alvaro flower

Roger wrote:
Susanne, a very interesting piece, congratulations! :)
I'm sure you'll not buy the one with blue tail and mane! Wink
BTW, it is not nice to tortoise Kristie! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I promise not to tortoise Kristie any more if I can help it Wink

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 am

Beautiful horse with children elves, I'm looking for. Shocked
Congratulations Susanne cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 am

beautiful drunken drunken flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!   The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The VERY all-round Haflinger !!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next