Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours: Monkeys

Go down 
+41
Caracal
Pardofelis
lord biogenetical
jarda
Bloodrayne
Dum_my
Masoud
costicuba
Tarunyada
Florian
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
Zelvik
A-J
JonasV
ulinuk
Noémi
weaselfan93
sebillba
Taylcoel
SommoDracorex
skysthelimit
animalluvr6
Roger
Mastiffcat
Kikimalou
Katty
landrover
lucky luke
75senta75
sauroid
castlerigg
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
Steve170
ken yeo
SUSANNE
Kristie
Ana
Elros Alvar
widukind
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 am

Congrats Andreas

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am

Thank you Ken Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 pm

I have lots of monkeys including chimps, gorilla, .........but here is my male gorilla:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Andreas, I love your monkey, I also wished I had these PV figures! monkey
Coel, your picture is lovely anyway this topic is about monkeys and not apes. Apes are gorillas, chimps, orangutans and gibbons. We will surely in future make a topic about them. Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Roger wrote:

...Apes are gorillas, chimps, orangutans and gibbons. We will surely in future make a topic about them. Very Happy Very Happy

GREAT idea bounce bounce cheers sunny

Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Roger wrote:
Coel, your picture is lovely anyway this topic is about monkeys and not apes. Apes are gorillas, chimps, orangutans and gibbons. We will surely in future make a topic about them. Very Happy Very Happy
oh, yes, sorry Embarassed I thought apes were classified as monkeys Rolling Eyes

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
Roger wrote:
oh, yes, sorry Embarassed I thought apes were classified as monkeys Rolling Eyes

No problem Coel, I'm also a little confused with some of them. I know a crested macaque that I suppose is a monkey but I saw a picture of him that shows clearly that he is more close related with apes! I think he is a subspecies called Homo sapiens kikimalou because that's the only subspecies that has opposable thumbs specially adapted to hold on wine bottles! drunken monkey affraid Laughing Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Thank you Roger Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Roger wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
Roger wrote:

No problem Coel, I'm also a little confused with some of them. I know a crested macaque that I suppose is a monkey but I saw a picture of him that shows clearly that he is more close related with apes! I think he is a subspecies called Homo sapiens kikimalou because that's the only subspecies that has opposable thumbs specially adapted to hold on wine bottles! drunken monkey affraid Laughing Wink

Laughing Laughing

sebillba

Country/State : Southsea, UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:49 am

Really enjoyed looking at everyone's monkeys, you all have such wonderful collections! I've only recently started collecting monkeys and apes (I only collect monkeys and apes!), and thanks to this thread I realise I have a LOT more to track down!! But that's the fun of collecting after all. Very Happy I will try and take a few photos of my own meagre collection later, but as there are far more apes than monkeys, I will probably put them in a new thread. Thanks to all for sharing these lovely monkeys! monkey cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:39 am

sebillba wrote:
Really enjoyed looking at everyone's monkeys, you all have such wonderful collections! I've only recently started collecting monkeys and apes (I only collect monkeys and apes!), and thanks to this thread I realise I have a LOT more to track down!! But that's the fun of collecting after all. Very Happy I will try and take a few photos of my own meagre collection later, but as there are far more apes than monkeys, I will probably put them in a new thread. Thanks to all for sharing these lovely monkeys! monkey cheers bounce

Have you also monkeys more that not are n this thread? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sebillba

sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:55 am

widukind wrote:
Have you also monkeys more that not are n this thread? Very Happy

Unfortunately not! I've just been trying to upload a few photos of my apes in a new thread, but not having much luck so far.... I tried using photobucket, but they came out really small. I'm sure I'll work it out, but will have to try again later.
Back to top Go down
sebillba

sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Ok, I've worked out how to add photos! Very Happy I've added the rest of my ape collection here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but here are my monkeys:

(sorry, I know lemurs are against the rules, but this one sneaked in!)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Nice monkeys cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
sebillba

sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Very nice monkeys sebillba monkey
Back to top Go down
sebillba

sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Not much of a collection compared to yours I'm afraid, but I'm enjoying what I've got so far!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Sebillba, you have some beautiful figures. I especially like this photo. The color composition is excellent.
sebillba wrote:
Ok, I've worked out how to add photos! Very Happy I've added the rest of my ape collection here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but here are my monkeys:

Roger wrote:
You are forgetting subspecies H. s. Willy.

sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Sebillba, you have some beautiful figures. I especially like this photo. The color composition is excellent.

Thank you very much, really nice of you to say so! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:25 am

Although lemur is a not suppose to be here. But it look good!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 am

my newcomers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 am

They are fantastic, Andreas cheers

I am not at all envious alien Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 am

Thank you Susanne Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sebillba

sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Lovely monkeys Andreas! monkey I particularly like the three painted ones, what make are they?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:49 pm

sebillba wrote:
Lovely monkeys Andreas! monkey I particularly like the three painted ones, what make are they?

Thank you.That are 2 PV monkeys, a white faced saki and a diana monkey and a japanese macaque by K&M Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Monkeys   Show us yours: Monkeys - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours: Monkeys
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next