Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!

Go down 
+47
JonasV
Seijun
cattlecollector
SyLoBe
weaselfan93
Gulogulo76
Tyler Loew
almisi43
Steve170
Sergey
Kiryuha
Defteros
MartinH
Metallisuchus
Tupolew Tu-154
SeanieP
Loy'z
Andy DC
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
Mastiffcat
lucky luke
Silver Unicornis
Taos
bojan
AlienMantis
Ana
SommoDracorex
diversity
widukind
STORMnl
Kikimalou
K907
ToxicHyena
Takama
skysthelimit
bmathison1972
ken yeo
Deseo
trevok4
sphyrna18
baltimore zoo
Roger
SUSANNE
Joan Milelire
Wildheart
ze_neto
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:49 pm

since there is a cheetah comming for wildlife wonders i think they will make a brown bear and a ostrch aswell Very Happy :) Very Happy :)
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:17 am

2013 Wish list

Carnegi Collection

Stegosaurus resculpt

Wild Safari Dinos

Memenchisaurus

Argentinasaurus

Carnotoaurus

Pteranodon Logiceps

Incredible Critures

water Beare

Chinchilla

Lion Fish

Back to top Go down
ToxicHyena

ToxicHyena

Country/State : Mechanicsville , Maryland, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

I am too excited to see what new animals they decided to mint.
Please keep us updated! Very Happy exclamation

Quote :
Collector of all things Spotted Hyena!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/87962687@N03/
K907

K907

Country/State : Kodiak, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:49 am

Ok I remember posting in this forum about one of Safari Ltd's sculptors pages and I believe I see some new releases (there's a bowhead whale, cave life toob set, life cycle of the luna moth, and cambrian age sea life toob)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do believe there's more to come and on Safari Ltd's facebook page, they said they are going to show their new releases on Oct 15! So excited!

Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:03 am

K907 wrote:
Ok I remember posting in this forum about one of Safari Ltd's sculptors pages and I believe I see some new releases (there's a bowhead whale, cave life toob set, life cycle of the luna moth, and cambrian age sea life toob)

I do believe there's more to come and on Safari Ltd's facebook page, they said they are going to show their new releases on Oct 15! So excited!

The bowhead whale is amazing! thank you for the info! I hope it will be in Safari 2013 releases cheers

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
K907

K907

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 am

I think people need to put personal feelings aside when they get dissapointed with the yearly release (I do admit I was angry with the 2012 releases for a while lol but I got over it). As sphyrna said its a business. When you look deep into last years stuff, there's something for everyone to enjoy (even though the dino eggs seem blah, its something for the younger kids). So that being said, be grateful for whats to come, who knows your wishlist animal might come true in the years to come (I've been pushing Safari to put an oarfish figure lol).
Back to top Go down
K907

K907

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 am

Abu Rai wrote:
K907 wrote:

The bowhead whale is amazing! thank you for the info! I hope it will be in Safari 2013 releases cheers

Your very welcome! I hope so as well, it looks like sealife fans are in for a treat!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am

Cave life and Cambrian toobs are already in my BIG wish list and not at the end of the list bounce It would be great.

Bowhead whale is great too but it is a Resin model, if SAFARI ltd make one it would be a dream come true for some of us cheers

Looking more I see some resin models that are already SAFARI Ltd toys...

It means we could see a Bowhead whale, a Giant octopus, a sidewinder snake, a Lambeosaurus, a dicraeosaurus and two new toobs Shocked bounce cheers
Now we have to wait Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am

Almost all of those are on my wishlist already! :8

STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 pm

here we go

read this

i found on the DT forum

Talk about timing. Safari 2013 Preview Catalog was revealed today, and it is awesome. I wish I could share details, but I will say that there is a lot to love for the non-dinosaur prehistoric fan. Definitely a few that I've seen people clamoring for. Five new species for the Wild Safari line.

martien

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:08 pm

STORMnl wrote:
here we go

read this

i found on the DT forum

Talk about timing. Safari 2013 Preview Catalog was revealed today, and it is awesome. I wish I could share details, but I will say that there is a lot to love for the non-dinosaur prehistoric fan. Definitely a few that I've seen people clamoring for. Five new species for the Wild Safari line.

martien

where did you find it
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

dino toy forum

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 am

STORMnl wrote:
here we go

read this

i found on the DT forum

martien

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
STORMnl wrote:
here we go

read this

i found on the DT forum

martien

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:52 pm

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
STORMnl wrote:
here we go

read this

i found on the DT forum

martien

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

bounce bounce bounce can't wait for it

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks Martien5 new species for Wild Safari series can be red deer, roe deer, European beaver, badger and hare. In this case nothing really new considering how poor is Safari with European fauna. Anyway, if they continue with other continents fauna, like Dall's sheep, grevy's zebra, Sunda clouded leopard, water buffalo and pigmy 3-toed sloth. So it is really new and exciting! Very Happy bounce

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Martien5 new species for Wild Safari series can be red deer, roe deer, European beaver, badger and hare. In this case nothing really new considering how poor is Safari with European fauna. Anyway, if they continue with other continents fauna, like Dall's sheep, grevy's zebra, Sunda clouded leopard, water buffalo and pigmy 3-toed sloth. So it is really new and exciting! Very Happy bounce

I vote for Roger in the Safari Ltd direction lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 am

Any Wildlife Wonders?
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Any Wildlife Wonders?

i heard a cheetah
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

O.K., thanks.
Back to top Go down
diversity

diversity

PostSubject: Pictures of new SAFARI prehistoric figures at facebook   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey everyone :)

I've just seen a post at facebook by a German trader of prehistoric models. it contains some pictures of the new 2013 prehistoric models by SAFARI LTD. at the moment i have no time to post the fotos here, but i will do that as soon as possible Wink

these are the figures which are shown in the fotos:
- micro-dinosaurs: spinosaurus, ornithocheirus, apatosaurus
- concavenator
- diabloceratops
- elasmosaurus
- gastornis
- gryposaurus
- dimorphodon
- Cambrian life: anomalocaris, vauxia, ottoia, naraoia, trilobite, sanctacaris, sidneyia, charniodiskus

I am very happy about the coming of the gastornis figure :) will get this one definetly! maybe prehistoric birds are getting more popular among the brands and we will see some more in the next year! that would be awesome :)

best greets,
frederik Wink
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank you very much frederik, can you post the facebook page link by the German trader? study

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:03 pm

found! : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
diversity

diversity

PostSubject: re   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:20 pm

yees that's the link Very Happy
I didn't know the link as I just saw the fotos on my mobile phone... sry for that ^^
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 pm

I wil,buy cambrian toob for sure!
I hope news about wild life will arrive soon cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!   Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari 2013 WITH PREVIEW PICS at last!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next