Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world

Go down 
+2
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world Empty
PostSubject: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi Friends,

here comes a new part of my collection. Take a look: Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 pm

It seems you have nothing better to do, then fooling around with your display today, haha. Wink
just joking my friend, it looks great again, and i am a big fan of those pre-historic animals, specially the mammals! cheers
Maybe because i am interested in the evolution of humans, and the animals that lived around them, or at least in those times anyway...
I only have 13 pieces of those in my collection untill now, i had to sell the Schleichs in the past.
But they will come back anyway, and i do have some of them back...
Here are mine to be seen...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
It seems you have nothing better to do, then fooling around with your display today, haha. Wink
just joking my friend, it looks great again, and i am a big fam of those pre-historic animals, specially the mammals! cheers
Maybe because i am interested in the evolution of humans, and the animals that lived around them, or at least in those times anyway...

most of them you have seen in your youth in real Cool
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Haha, yes, you seem to know, and that is why i miss and love them so much! farao

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!!! affraid affraid affraid Impossible! Pre-historic mammals display - it,s my dream!!! I have many dinosaurs, but I have only 12 models from your collection, because pre-historic mammals more rare! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Sergey wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!!! affraid affraid affraid Impossible! Pre-historic mammals display - it,s my dream!!! I have many dinosaurs, but I have only 12 models from your collection, because pre-historic mammals more rare! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Thanks for your compliment Sergey. I´m collecting since nearly 20 years and the main producers are german. I have a small advantage.

What do you mean with many dinosaurs ??? You know my collection ?

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

Thanks for your compliment Sergey. I´m collecting since nearly 20 years and the main producers are german. I have a small advantage.

What do you mean with many dinosaurs ??? You know my collection ?

...I had in mind that I have only 12 models from yuor collection "pre-historic mammals", but I have murch more dinosaurs... But not more your grandiose collection!!!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Congratulation for your saberwooly collection Torben.

I think there is still a great miss scratch I can't find the Willypithecus in your display cyclops
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your saberwooly collection Torben.

I think there is still a great miss scratch I can't find the Willypithecus in your display cyclops

Oh mon dieu,

how could i forget the centrepiece of my whole collection ? affraid Oups. Here is the Willysaurus (sorry no Willypithecus):

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Fantastic cheers

I must have one Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Fantastic cheers

I must have one Shocked

Sorry Christophe, no chance. It´s a unique, only a prototyp, but no one would have this figur, therefore it was never produced. Shocked Twisted Evil Cool
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 am

Haha, the dino's on this forum hit back, but in a very nice way indeed! cheers
Yes, it is an unique species indeed, and luckaly there was only one indeed, if there would be more of them, it would be a disaster for this world! affraid
It is a wonder anyway how this one piece came out of production anyway... Rolling Eyes question scratch

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:56 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Fantastic cheers

I must have one Shocked

But for that, you will have the real thing on your doorstep one day, together with the other extincted species, the Torbosaurus, but ok, we will warn you before they come over... Shocked
Be sure to warn the neighbourhood! affraid

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:38 am

Laughing Don't worry about the neighbourhood, they used to live near a wild Kikipithecus tribe so they now about dangerous beasts clown
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 am

Love the Mammoths :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 am

Awesome collection Torben. Thanks for displaying them for us to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world   Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pictures of my collection: Prehistoric world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: