Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite Breyer animal?

Go down 
+4
HKHollinstone
landrover
Ana
widukind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What is your favourite Breyer animal? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:00 pm

What is your favourite Breyer annimal?

I will start a vote but i havent no Breyer animals in my collection. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 pm

My favorite is Mustang mare-Masteno's Mother Very Happy She may not be the most realistic or detailed model but she has amazing personality Very Happy

Edited Wink : Here are pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ana on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:06 am

Bear is a very good animal.

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:12 am

Out of the one's I have at the moment I think GG Valentine. Brigitte Eberl has to be my favourite sculptor in modern Breyer, she captures the horse perfectly.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:43 am

Arrrhw. I wished there were some pictures here.
I don`t know what you are talking about Sad Sad Sad

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:55 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Out of the one's I have at the moment I think GG Valentine. Brigitte Eberl has to be my favourite sculptor in modern Breyer, she captures the horse perfectly.

Yes, Valentine is wonderful and all works by Eberl Very Happy Very graceful and realistic and natural looking horses cheers cheers bounce Beautiful! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 pm

I like that horse a lot, And the Harriet, halfinger mare Cool Are fantastic models Cool cheers sunny Sad(o)):

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*

Last edited by Álvaro/schleich on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrhw. I wished there were some pictures here.
I don`t know what you are talking about Sad Sad Sad
Here's GG Valentine Susanne Very Happy

ana wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Yes, Valentine is wonderful and all works by Eberl Very Happy Very graceful and realistic and natural looking horses cheers cheers bounce Beautiful! Very Happy
Glad you agree Anna! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:54 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Here's GG Valentine Susanne Very Happy
beautiful! and such a yummy color.
it's impossible for me to pick a single favorite mold, but it would have to be one of the old ones. The Western Prancing Horse is a top favorite. And the Grazing Mare and Foal. And Adios. And the Five Gaiter... and on and on...

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Well, I'm not sure I can name a particular mold or model (like Carolynn Very Happy ), and I'm not very into new models. In fact I prefer the old classics (racehorses and mustangs) from Maureen Love and Mesteno series by Rowland Chaney. :)
I really love Terrand, Manowar and Swaps molds, Mustang stallion and the Reflections Mesteno, these are horses I would never sell in any case. I also have warm feelings to the Fjord mold (I like fjords!), QH (Buck from Bonanza), Pierrot on Fox Trotter Mold (he was the first Breyer I ever saw), Cleveland Bay (I like big horses bounce) and C.Hess's Secretariat (I just remember it was his last sculpture, he was more than 70 years old and died a year or two after...). Ah, and the very first race horse from the 50s, with the saddle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Breyer animal?   What is your favourite Breyer animal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Breyer animal?
Page 1 of 1