Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 list of new releases

Go down 
+64
Mastiffcat
Sumo
Tyler Loew
cattlecollector
Rio
JackyLovertjex
ReinbowSchleich
baltimore zoo
dlfrogman
danizooschleich
Tupolew Tu-154
krista
synthrus
SeanieP
Kristie
lucky luke
Joan Milelire
jarda
shane ryan
Wildheart
SommoDracorex
stitch
Numa
ken yeo
PILIF83
MARTINLATIN
black unicorn
pipi6
scot(t)
STORMnl
alexmotoc
pokeyanyway
schleich61
cwaterfield
reptileking
Taylcoel
christinavanderschouw
Kiryuha
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
Fisva
bojan
Loridena
MartinH
skysthelimit
Bongo
Kikimalou
SchleichHorsesForever
Ana
SilkySky
Elros Alvar
Roger
Takama
Haybale Farm
Deseo
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
animallover4jesus
A-J
zoomaster1994
gogo1004
widukind
trevok4
schleichsammler2008
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Five in the list, for me:
- chimp female and baby
- baby hippo (the old schleich baby hippo will be soon in my tradelist :) )
- penguin
- vulture (for me the best figure)
- hare

notice that all are January items, so maybe later we will have more figures (no dinos on January!)

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Thank you very much for these pictures last! cheers bounce Cool
Vulture (for me the best figure), baby hippo, yellow and blue Macaw. drunken
female chimp and baby monkey Sad(o)):
for me the best face cheers Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 am

Thanks for posting the pictures! Very Happy
I can share the enthusiasm of seeing the pictures of some new releases. That's always exciting in all brands and here with some additional and important points. That's the brand we find on next corner and that we know 2 mounths later we will see the figures. Not like other brands that we never know when will the figures arrive. Anyway both ways have good and bad things.
Here we see loads of pictures and don't judge them individually. some are promissing, some are interesting and some will hardly be nice. We always love these little creatures even when they are made from Nayab. :)
A little remark for the antropomorphism present in some figures and the femenine design very marked again. Penguin, hare and colared macaw will be present for sure in my collection. Maybe other little creatures too. The large ones look generally poor. Hyacint macaw looks really bad while vulture is letting me in an ambiguous way. It can be very good or a big disappointment. Two mounths and we'll see.... Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:22 am

the chimps look great. The hippos look really promising. I like the otter and the beaver. The standing bear looks a bit odd, but, although it's hard to tell, the adult grizzly on all fours looks like it could be really good. (honestly, it's a bit hard to tell with both the adult hippo and that growling grizzly, but I am hopeful.)

The penguin looks fantastic and the Vulture looks absolutely amazing.

Overall, I am thrilled.

Thank you for posting these pictures Frank and Joan!!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:33 am

Although I am not too ecstatic about a few of their horses... Shocked WOW! To me it looks like Schleich might be starting to throw punches again! At least the pics look amazing, but I need to see them in person before judgement. But honestly I almost fell off of my chair!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 am

whilst the photos look great and I am impressed with the quality of the birds overall I simply don't understand Schleich's need to constantly regurgitate the same animals. We have had brown and grizzly bears, hippos etc and the same animals keep re-appearing year after year with slight variations.

For instance, why revamp the eating Squirrel? Now this one wont match the older walking squirrel and so next year I presume Schleich will use that as an excuse to revamp that one to match the 2013 one.
However I am pleased with the overall quality. Yes the photos do make the animals look very sweet, cute and adorable but this is a simular scenario back in 2011 when we looked at the 2012 photos but in fact the 2012 released looked really good.

It is a clear indication of the current economy - retire many larger models and release more smaller models to keep costs down.

Yes most people are euphoric about the photos and no doubt criticisms will appear later down the line but for now, and my grumpiness aside, I do think the quality is great an d I am impressed with the open winged macaw and the Vulture - they are stunning.

On a final positive note, many 2013 releases from other brands such as Mojo, CollectA and Safari we are getting more larger species so a combination of those with the Schleich smaller animals should satisfy collectors overall.

thanks for posting the photos. someone please email me the original PDF file. thank you.

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 am

New hippos! I love them! I love the growling grizzly as well! And the bunny! rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:58 am

The adult hippo looks promising--I would like to see other angles of it..I am glad he is a better color. I like the vulture--but I am sure he is huge! I do like them overall--however since they are retiring the kudus so early I hope they are introducing another antelope.

Thanks for sharing! Cannot wait to see what else they are offering the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
SilkySky

SilkySky

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:31 am

Oh gosh! I can't wait for January now to pick these cuties up! I'll be getting the baby hippo, the seals and sea lion, and the otter for sure.

Now to wait for the Elves and other lines... I wonder why they wouldn't release pictures of them all at once?
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 am

It's not so disappointed comparing to 2012. At least 15 or 16 animals are on my list.

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 am

Grrrrrr.... Come on Schleich release the appy pictures already!!!!!!! I am dying pale

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 am

Question for those of you who have the file, are those the only pages on it? Or is there more? (I know there are still a few pics missing, specifically the farm animals, some other wild/ocean animals, and fantasy/historic lines. But I really want to see the dog models!)
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 am

I got the file yesterday morning. There are more pages (22). But I'm not allowed to show them and I wonder that anyone else did.

I don't wan't to say it is bad to share the pages, but please make sure that it is allowed.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 am

Much better than last years additions but only Vulture, Snowshoe hare, Ara and Black Panther will find a way onto my shelves...

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 am

Yesterday evening, when I looked for the first time those catalogue pics, I told you 14 models could reach my shelves in 2013. Last year I bought less than I first thought because I can't buy everything is produced by all the companies and hed to make choice. I guess it will be the same in 2013 Rolling Eyes Laughing that's life.

Koala : I need to see it, maybe if it is not too big... Not as a must have but to complete my herd.
Chimps family : Probably yes ! They seem far more interesting with better proportions than the comic style previous ones.
Hippos : I don't think they have any chance to catch my eyes and heart.
Young croc : I absolutely don't know.
Squirell : Wow Sad(o)): What an unusual and exciting pose Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm kidding of course Wink
Bears : I like the bears Very Happy I think I'm in a bear period now Wink Odd or not, the standing one looks like an old BULLYLAND bear with modern SCHLEICH coat... And that's what I like with it ! The other one could be good too.
Seals ans Sea lion baby : Not for me I guess !
Penguin : I think I will buy it.
Black panther : Maybe, maybe...It seems interesting and I could find a place for it... Maybe far from my MOJO Cool Laughing .
The Aras : Of course ! Even if there is no Collared one Wink
Vulture : Yes ! at least the pose is interesting.
Beaver : Why not ? I still have some place on my rodent shelf.
Arctic hare : The same !
Otter : We will see but it is possible Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 am

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I got the file yesterday morning. There are more pages (22). But I'm not allowed to show them and I wonder that anyone else did.

I don't wan't to say it is bad to share the pages, but please make sure that it is allowed.

I agree and I hope it is allowed.
Back to top Go down
synthrus

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 am

If you are interested in new Smurfs you can see them here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by synthrus on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 am

Wow, I'm happy to see pictures of Schleich wildlife 2013 Very Happy I like some of them Very Happy cheers
From what I see I will have following list of Schleichs to buy: baby hippo (adult looks not so good), koala, adult chimpanzees, seals and sea lion baby, penguin, parrots, vulture (nice pose!!!), Arctic hare, rabbit , beaver and otter Very Happy cheers Wow, that will be nice year in schleich wildlife animals indeed, 14 figures on my list Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 am

ana wrote:
Wow, that will be nice year in schleich wildlife animals indeed, 14 figures on my list Very Happy
And that's for January only Laughing

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 am

skysthelimit wrote:
ana wrote:
Wow, that will be nice year in schleich wildlife animals indeed, 14 figures on my list Very Happy
And that's for January only Laughing
I will be happy if I get them before December (2013) actually, I still need to buy 2 or 3 from my list of wanted 2012 releases scratch Anyway I'm not in hurry until they are will not be retired quickly. :) Also I'm happy I will not buy any 2013 schleich horse, that's save my money Shocked Cool Very Happy Razz

And, do You expect any new wildlife releases in their May and September additions? scratch :)

Last edited by ana on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:04 am

The good thing about Schleich is their distribution, I guess the January releases will be in stores here before this Christmas (like last year!).
The bad thing is their range of animals, okay, I understand that they want to revamp their bestsellers (Grizzly, Chimpanzee), but they don't
bring out enough new species for the collectors.
From next years line up I'll definitely buy the Otter (it's one of my favourite animals), the baby Hippo (looks stunning!), the Vulture (we need more big birds from Schleich). Koala also looks interesting, it may be a surprisingly good figurine, like 2012 Panda, which looked funny on the pictures, but turned out really good at the end. I also like the male Chimpanzee and male Grizzly (I like his teeth), not sure about their female versions and babies.
From the others, well I'll wait until next month to see them in stores: Beaver and Snow Hare may be alright, Panther doesn't impress me
on this photo (altough I like his threatening pose), the seals and sea lion cub are just too cute for my taste. And from all the birds in this world they had to make two Ara's (why not just one and maybe one Cockatoo?), well at least they made a new Penguin. The only good thing about the
adult Hippo is his colour (open mouth really???) and why do we get another squirrel? Why not some martens or weasels? The baby croc looks like he was just born, I'm sure next year they will introduce his mommy with his brother on her back.

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 am

Bojan wrote:
the Vulture (we need more big birds from Schleich)
We need more big birds from ANY brand Very Happy

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 am

Bayala and farm life? scratch bounce bounce drunken

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Numaan wrote:
whilst the photos look great and I am impressed with the quality of the birds overall I simply don't understand Schleich's need to constantly regurgitate the same animals. We have had brown and grizzly bears, hippos etc and the same animals keep re-appearing year after year with slight variations.

For instance, why revamp the eating Squirrel? Now this one wont match the older walking squirrel and so next year I presume Schleich will use that as an excuse to revamp that one to match the 2013 one.
However I am pleased with the overall quality. Yes the photos do make the animals look very sweet, cute and adorable but this is a simular scenario back in 2011 when we looked at the 2012 photos but in fact the 2012 released looked really good.

It is a clear indication of the current economy - retire many larger models and release more smaller models to keep costs down.

Yes most people are euphoric about the photos and no doubt criticisms will appear later down the line but for now, and my grumpiness aside, I do think the quality is great an d I am impressed with the open winged macaw and the Vulture - they are stunning.

On a final positive note, many 2013 releases from other brands such as Mojo, CollectA and Safari we are getting more larger species so a combination of those with the Schleich smaller animals should satisfy collectors overall.

thanks for posting the photos. someone please email me the original PDF file. thank you.

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Good and balanced words! I agree Numaan! Wink

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Yesterday evening, when I looked for the first time those catalogue pics, I told you 14 models could reach my shelves in 2013. Last year I bought less than I first thought because I can't buy everything is produced by all the companies and hed to make choice. I guess it will be the same in 2013 Rolling Eyes Laughing that's life.

Koala : I need to see it, maybe if it is not too big... Not as a must have but to complete my herd.
Chimps family : Probably yes ! They seem far more interesting with better proportions than the comic style previous ones.
Hippos : I don't think they have any chance to catch my eyes and heart.
Young croc : I absolutely don't know.
Squirell : Wow Sad(o)): What an unusual and exciting pose Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm kidding of course Wink
Bears : I like the bears Very Happy I think I'm in a bear period now Wink Odd or not, the standing one looks like an old BULLYLAND bear with modern SCHLEICH coat... And that's what I like with it ! The other one could be good too.
Seals ans Sea lion baby : Not for me I guess !
Penguin : I think I will buy it.
Black panther : Maybe, maybe...It seems interesting and I could find a place for it... Maybe far from my MOJO Cool Laughing .
The Aras : Of course ! Even if there is no Collared one Wink
Vulture : Yes ! at least the pose is interesting.
Beaver : Why not ? I still have some place on my rodent shelf.
Arctic hare : The same !
Otter : We will see but it is possible Wink

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Agree with the all Christophe,s assessments! (Except hippos... I like ANY hippos! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink )

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 list of new releases
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next