Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 list of new releases

Go down 
+64
Mastiffcat
Sumo
Tyler Loew
cattlecollector
Rio
JackyLovertjex
ReinbowSchleich
baltimore zoo
dlfrogman
danizooschleich
Tupolew Tu-154
krista
synthrus
SeanieP
Kristie
lucky luke
Joan Milelire
jarda
shane ryan
Wildheart
SommoDracorex
stitch
Numa
ken yeo
PILIF83
MARTINLATIN
black unicorn
pipi6
scot(t)
STORMnl
alexmotoc
pokeyanyway
schleich61
cwaterfield
reptileking
Taylcoel
christinavanderschouw
Kiryuha
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
Fisva
bojan
Loridena
MartinH
skysthelimit
Bongo
Kikimalou
SchleichHorsesForever
Ana
SilkySky
Elros Alvar
Roger
Takama
Haybale Farm
Deseo
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
animallover4jesus
A-J
zoomaster1994
gogo1004
widukind
trevok4
schleichsammler2008
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am

ATTENTION!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is under construction right now what means that they are rendering new pictures!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 am

I found out some animal names correctly so its

14690 Goldnackenara
14691 Griffon Vulture (Gänsegeier)
14704 See lion baby
14705 Afrikan penguin (Brillenpinguin)
14706 Afrikan penguin Babys

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 am

Yes! Great news, I'm happy for the vulture very much!!!! cheers cheers bounce
Penguins also! And sea lion family will grow I love you Good new, good news Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:07 am

ana wrote:
Yes! Great news, I'm happy for the vulture very much!!!! cheers cheers bounce
Penguins also! And sea lion family will grow I love you Good new, good news Very Happy

I can't agree more bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
zoomaster1994

zoomaster1994

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 am

But that means, no new hawk right??
Back to top Go down
http://erwindamsma1994.webs.com/
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am

if the ram will retire then the other sheep will retire in 2014 exept the 2013 ram and will get a new family that year
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Thanks Alex, I also am glad Schleich is launching a griffon vulture, it is only a pity that it means that ther is no hawk.
The African penguins chick is also a good news for my niece once they are terribly cute and it means that adulte is standing and not sliding like the Safari figure.
Interesting also to see how reactive is this list to Bullyland range. I understand it once both are from Germany and whose market has the same target.
I want also to support this idea, Arctic hare and golden-collared macaw are 2 examples how to make cute and recognizable introducing something new in the market. We'll see many Arctic hares in farms acting like white rabbits but the important is that it is a new figure, also all macaws and parrots, whatever the species is, are cute and recognized as parrots. Idea
It was what Schleich did last years with the Arctic fox and mainly with the pigmy hedgehog. Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Ha, I knew it-no new antelopes ! Very Happy

What did I say ?

Another bad year of Schleich follows 2012, and Schleich becomes more and more the most commercial, boring and dissappointing brands of them all. Forgot it..... Mad

New Haflingers, Shires, Lippzianers,Rabbit with young, plyying kittens ( Ha,ha),kitten with cotton ball, oh my godness,afrcian penguins ? ( I don't belive it ) Wow, that's not very orginal.... Crying or Very sad

New Hippos, chimpanzees and grizzly bears were clear to me, the orca, manta and bluewhale are to similar to to the other models of these species, seals and griffin vulture are also no new species, a snow hare is the same unnessary as the african hedgehog from 2012, so only the sealion baby and the turtle are really interesting figures.

So we collectors can be lucky to have Mojo and Collecta. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zoomaster1994

zoomaster1994

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm

I disagree, its not boring, its different.
once everyone sees the pictures or see them in real life, everyone will love them.
Schleich is not dying, its becomming newer, a newer style, and I don't find them childish, because why else would they add a african hedgehog? When I was a kid, I never heard of that animal.
Schleich is very realistic and beautiful, I don't like Mojo or collecta, Schleich is way more better than that. But just because they don't introduce new antelopes this year, schleich is bad.
In the end everyone will buy the new commers, I can see it already happening, cause this happens every year and every year, the same people buy the new commer.

besides you can never make figures that look just like the wild animals, there will always be difference.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Bongo wrote:
Ha, I knew it-no new antelopes ! Very Happy

What did I say ?

Another bad year of Schleich follows 2012, and Schleich becomes more and more the most commercial, boring and dissappointing brands of them all. Forgot it..... Mad

New Haflingers, Shires, Lippzianers,Rabbit with young, plyying kittens ( Ha,ha),kitten with cotton ball, oh my godness,afrcian penguins ? ( I don't belive it ) Wow, that's not very orginal.... Crying or Very sad

New Hippos, chimpanzees and grizzly bears were clear to me, the orca, manta and bluewhale are to similar to to the other models of these species, seals and griffin vulture are also no new species, a snow hare is the same unnessary as the african hedgehog from 2012, so only the sealion baby and the turtle are really interesting figures.

So we collectors can be lucky to have Mojo and Collecta. Very Happy

I agrre with you but i dont know the macaw and the snake as figurines by other brands scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:46 pm

zoomaster1994 wrote:

Schleich is very realistic and beautiful
As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - we can all agree on that one, but Schleich is miles away from being realistic in some cases...

Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Correct. 2013 is diffrent boring to 2012 Very Happy

How many more cats and kittens, penguins and rabbits will Schleich procuce yet ? From now on, every year new penguins, new cats and cute playing kittens, playing rabbit babies, and only new figures of just a few years old exiting horse races-that's why I call boring!

Only one new wild mammal species in 2013-and what is it ? A Rabbit ! Sorry, a Snow Hare. That's what call boring. On enew bird and a new rweptile speices-okay, nice, but this is defenitely to less for a good, and intersting year for us collectors. And only one new horse race-that's why I call boring !

I collct Schleich since 9 years, and belive year, in this time, Schleich ahs had a lot of better and more intersting years. But it seems, this found its end now. I remember the years we got Musk Ox, Rocky Mountain Goat, Okapi, a jackal, cape buffalo with calf, a malayan tapir.To name just a few. Insted of giving us new speices, Schleich is retiring ALL antelopes in 2013....

No, Schleich best times are gone, so it is, nevertheless the fact how good the new animals maybe will a look like ( if they like the panda or polar bears, Schleich will be also in that case again dissappointing ) the only true dissappointing brand by now.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:16 pm

zoomaster1994 wrote:
I disagree, its not boring, its different.
once everyone sees the pictures or see them in real life, everyone will love them.
Schleich is not dying, its becomming newer, a newer style, and I don't find them childish, because why else would they add a african hedgehog? When I was a kid, I never heard of that animal.
Schleich is very realistic and beautiful, I don't like Mojo or collecta, Schleich is way more better than that. But just because they don't introduce new antelopes this year, schleich is bad.
In the end everyone will buy the new commers, I can see it already happening, cause this happens every year and every year, the same people buy the new commer.

besides you can never make figures that look just like the wild animals, there will always be difference.

Zoomaster, of course we can have different opinions. Most part of collectors like Schleich best because that's the brand they know, they can find locally, etc.
Of course everybody ends buying some figures, we can find them everywhere, I'm sure if other brands were so easy to find the same would happen.
Anyway different is not what it is, it is the same of all years, in 30 Wildlife figures you find 2 new species, and most children also don't know An Arctic hare but they will buy it because they know white bunies, the same for the African hedgehog, it sells as an hedgehog, the species doesn't matter for general market. Anyway it is not boring at all, we have an African penguin, hyacint macaw, griffon vulture, generically recognizable but not often released.
When we love animal figures, we are able of recognize their quality whatever the brand is, when we like a brand, we like the figures of that brand not caring with how good they are. But to love a brand doesn't mean that we have to consider the work of other brands bad only because they are not marked with the brand name we want. I'm sure if the Mojo hippo was marked Schleich you would think it was a fantastic figure, the same for CollectA giraffe, etc., etc., I'm also sure if the Schleich hippo now retired was marked with CollectA or Mojo, you would think it was surely a very bad figure. CollectA and Mojo are the brands that work closer to Schleich style in terms of finition, so it is not understandeable how to love one of them exclusively not liking the others. Very Happy Very Happy

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 pm

I´m really excited abou new Shires and hippos but I´m dissapointed with the rest of that list Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Loridena

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:18 pm

I can understand the critics, but that could be seen coming, after the news about "Schleich for sale". The company will have just one important plan for the next time, until they have a buyer: no risk. and no risk means mostly boring. But actually its necessary to keep a certain worth (financially). So I think the next year cannot count as an usual year, but as a year under special "presigns".
And we can see that positiv: If they would take big risks and make "gifts" to the collectors, it could end up as a failure and the company loses profit. and that is, in the case of a sale, important. A poor company doesnt get a buyer quickly as is even more in a position where the focus is on no risk and more profit. Mad
I am actually most excited about what will change under a new owner, about the new figures I will judge when I see them. A boring species can still surprise us with a well made figure and a nice pose bounce
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 pm

It's all about the money. That's why they don't take risks with new species. Why can't they do anything similar like Mojo did with the Iberian Lynx?
No educational value in Schleich range of animals. For example take this animal: Saola
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe Mojo could do something about it, I'm sure Schleich won't.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Bojan wrote:
It's all about the money. That's why they don't take risks with new species. Why can't they do anything similar like Mojo did with the Iberian Lynx?
No educational value in Schleich range of animals. For example take this animal: Saola
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe Mojo could do something about it, I'm sure Schleich won't.

Only one word- RIGHT Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm actually happy with the black panther and grizzly bears, but disappointed with the fact that there will be no tapir, antelopes and highland cow. I also prayed for Lusitano mare and foal, but again none of them will appear.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Roger wrote:
It is interesting, after knowing the retired Wildlife figures I made my analysis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Although I can consider that the most part of my analysis is correct, mainly with koala, new grizzlies, black panther, birds and small mammals. It fails exactly where I didn't want.
No antelopes, no unusual species of large fauna. It I knew it was a defensive year but even more than I expected. Schleich is definitvely a brand of main stream animals.
Try to think it is the list for CollectA or Mojo for 2013 and tell me what do you think?!
Well, some birds are interesting, lets see what is really the hawk species, an African penguin is in Schleich range also for the first time and I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them. Snow hare will be also interesting.
For other species I hope they are more accurate then rivals and not more cuties, but seeing the choices it is obvious that the cuteness will continue what I understand once Schleich is the brand more directed to children. Wink
My comment is not negative, I also collect Schleich but I don't say that I like Schleich list of releases whatever are the choices. Sad
Thanks for sharing the list, now we have a badger mistery! Laughing

...I ABSOLUTELY agree with your words Rogerio! For my sorry although Schleich is the most authoritative brand in the world but now (during some last years) his market strategy is very sad... Yes Schleich want to make "main stream animals"... So we have a new and new usual "old and good" lions, tigers, elephants, bears, rhinos, polar bears, wolves, foxes, gorillas and etc. And they are become more and more "cute" and "toy similar"... Did you see any more unusual animal species for example sable antelope, snow or clouded leopard, gaur, gibbon, unusual birds and dinos? No... Yes Schleich don,t want has a "market risk" so this policy make collectors community very dissatisfied... Sad But!... How many collectors and how many children are in the world? Laughing Laughing Laughing Schleich need attention of millions children and Schleich want a big money! Laughing Laughing Laughing Can we to denounce theirs policy? scratch So for collectors pleasure we have new "progressive" brands with new ambitions CollectA and Mojo Fun (and particulary Papo) which stake on a new animal species... During last years I got added evidence that I was right... scratch scratch

PS Yeah Christophe, my friend? Laughing Laughing Wink

Last edited by Sergey on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 pm

All I can say is that Schleich is, for the most part, intended for children. I am not saying that they should not make rare species (quite the contrary in fact, they should be teaching kids about rare species), but they make what they know will bring profit. And who knows? Maybe the new owner will be adventurous, and make some more collectors happy, and we could be looking at these past years as a sort of less than satisfied chapter in Schleich's book. All I am saying is that the past few years for Schleich have not been total wastes! They did have some great models, and now have some prospects at being a great company again. I am still excited for these releases, because I have not seen pics yet, so there is still hope for great figures, even if some of the species are a bit old. (be positive! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
zoomaster1994

zoomaster1994

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Totally agree with you, I mean, there is still 2014, 2015, 2016 right?? I agree, stay positive, besides we only saw the Marine animals, which looks good already
Back to top Go down
Loridena

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Quote :
Maybe the new owner will be adventurous, and make some more collectors happy, and we could be looking at these past years as a sort of less than satisfied chapter in Schleich's book.

Yesss! Ill partizipate in hoping for the best! cheers Being not succesful or doing not a good job is a part of life and of business too. And if the new owner is smart he will understand, that the way how schleich developed the last years wasnt that successful. The next year will not be judgeable like the other years.
What do you think, will there be a new owner fast? or will there be more years "in line"?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:42 am

I don't know, again if a possible owner is smart, hopefully they do their homework before buying, and see what customers want (collectors and kids) etc. etc. And I also feel that this is not a year to judge Schleich, as being between owners, the brand still has to produce what the previous boss set out, or else lose a whole year or so of business (which is impossible to do), and that next years' bunch will be the year to judge the new owner, and see what he/she is capable of as far as appeal, realism, etc. etc. All I can hope for is that they find a delicate balance with appealing to kids and their parents, as well as collectors. I have been hugely impressed with Mojo Fun because of their strategy to appeal to both, and like I said earlier, I do not feel the past three, four, five, whatever years have been a waste, just a little disappointing. I have collected Schleich all my life, only recently in the past two or three years even knew there were other companies, and comparing them to others, I still like Schleich best with Mojo as a veeery close second. Very Happy Again, just stay positive, and then we can compare and pass judgement when pics are released.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:24 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
All I can say is that Schleich................ (be positive! Very Happy )

Yeah! I stay positive! I very wait for new Schleich hippos! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 pm

widukind wrote:
Thank you - the Ara ( if you wrote it right it is a golden-collared macaw) and the vipera berus sound good in my ears. I hope the snake is not too big. Very Happy
Yeah, and hopefully the macaws and the vulture won't be too big as well (looking at the 2012 stork...)

Roger wrote:
... I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them.
Why not, Roger? To my mind, parrots are perfect candidates for figurines: they look very good and can "sit" on the trees in dioramas, many of them are rather large, and from the marketing point of view - parrots are recognizable by target audience and simply beautiful.

Bongo wrote:
Ha, I knew it-no new antelopes ! Very Happy What did I say ?
:) Well, after seeing so many new antelopes by various brands in the last two years, I can say that introducing new antelopes in 2013 would be too mainstream and boring. :)
I prefer balance in my "shelf biodiversity'. If one wants to make an African savannah wildlife display, how would it look with an abundance of antelopes crowding on the shelf and without smaller mammals, birds and reptiles? Who will be sitting on the branches of Schleich Acacia, to say the least?!!! :) :)

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 list of new releases
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: