Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 list of new releases

Go down 
+64
Mastiffcat
Sumo
Tyler Loew
cattlecollector
Rio
JackyLovertjex
ReinbowSchleich
baltimore zoo
dlfrogman
danizooschleich
Tupolew Tu-154
krista
synthrus
SeanieP
Kristie
lucky luke
Joan Milelire
jarda
shane ryan
Wildheart
SommoDracorex
stitch
Numa
ken yeo
PILIF83
MARTINLATIN
black unicorn
pipi6
scot(t)
STORMnl
alexmotoc
pokeyanyway
schleich61
cwaterfield
reptileking
Taylcoel
christinavanderschouw
Kiryuha
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
Fisva
bojan
Loridena
MartinH
skysthelimit
Bongo
Kikimalou
SchleichHorsesForever
Ana
SilkySky
Elros Alvar
Roger
Takama
Haybale Farm
Deseo
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
animallover4jesus
A-J
zoomaster1994
gogo1004
widukind
trevok4
schleichsammler2008
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
If one wants to make an African savannah wildlife display, how would it look with an abundance of antelopes crowding on the shelf and without smaller mammals, birds and reptiles?
OMG, that would just be unnatural

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wink Laughing

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
If one wants to make an African savannah wildlife display, how would it look with an abundance of antelopes crowding on the shelf and without smaller mammals, birds and reptiles?
OMG, that would just be unnatural
Wink Laughing
:)) When one wants to represent a more or less wide fauna diversity on one shelf, that picture you posted couldn't be a model to emulate.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
:) Well, after seeing so many new antelopes by various brands in the last two years, I can say that introducing new antelopes in 2013 would be too mainstream and boring. :)
I prefer balance in my "shelf biodiversity'. If one wants to make an African savannah wildlife display, how would it look with an abundance of antelopes crowding on the shelf and without smaller mammals, birds and reptiles? Who will be sitting on the branches of Schleich Acacia, to say the least?!!! :) :)

Yeah cheers cheers cheers cheers More Four-toed hedgehog bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm

We need defenitely more Cats and Rabbits, currently, there are only four adult cats, the cute kittens and only four rabbits. And of course it is absolutly time for a new mule swan with chicks, the current one and the chicks is already two years old ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Yeah cheers cheers cheers cheers More Four-toed hedgehog bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing
:) Four-toed hedgehog is more from the pet category, so it's not the case.
I mean that the market lacks such representative species as colobuses and other larger monkeys, caracal, genets, ratel, mongooses, guinea fowl, gray parrots,etc.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
:) Four-toed hedgehog is more from the pet category, so it's not the case.
I mean that the market lacks such representative species as colobuses and other larger monkeys, caracal, genets, ratel, mongooses, guinea fowl, gray parrots,etc.

I know what you mean Kyrill and I guess all of them would be in the SAFARI Ltd, COLLECTA or MOJÖ catalogue before SCHLEICH Wink
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm

here is my wishlist on what i get first
chimp family
hippos
girzzlys
panther
Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 pm

I was just playing a game on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and ran into this. I don't know if I'm right, but all the heroes came together with their animals, and their animals never came alone... not with such a picture...

Last edited by christinavanderschouw on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes is because
The phanter (ANIMAL) go more fast that the panther (Human) Noctis
Or the bear is more strong that Torak the human.

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Yes is because
The phanter (ANIMAL) go more fast that the panther (Human) Noctis
Or the bear is more strong that Torak the human.

Yes, I know, but I thouth that maby it is a picture of the 2013 black panther...

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:14 pm

No, is of the pack of Noctis.
I hope that schleich make a new phanter model. :)

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 pm

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:18 pm

It also reminds me of last year when I saw the falcon on the cards but I noticed that it was not on the product list Wink Laughing

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm

I know it is the same mold, but it is also the same mold as the normal panther. and like the tigers it could be the black panther of 2013 :)

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 pm

christinavanderschouw wrote:
I know it is the same mold, but it is also the same mold as the normal panther. and like the tigers it could be the black panther of 2013 :)

I think you're right. I guess they will leave the Noctis' panther with the same mold. Look at this:
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes that would be a fantastic figure Cool What a Face cheers sunny

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Roger wrote:
... I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them.
Why not, Roger? To my mind, parrots are perfect candidates for figurines: they look very good and can "sit" on the trees in dioramas, many of them are rather large, and from the marketing point of view - parrots are recognizable by target audience and simply beautiful.

Kiril, that is a personal reason, I have much more enthusiasm with a new feline species than with a hearthworm. Like all collectors I have my preferences. In terms of strategy I think parrots are excelent choices, I commented it before. Very Happy
As I never expect too much from Schleich I "suggested" in previous years that a brand can make new species without being risky. Schleich did it with the golden-collared parrot, that's a parrot, colorful and parrots are popular as pets. Schleich is also doing it with the African penguin, a popular figure as a penguin or even the snake.
Mojo did it with the Iberian lynx. They needed a lynx why not a new species? CollectA with the striped hyena.
But, although I'm not an enthusiast of parrots, I'd loved if Schleich released a kakapo. Something very interesting for collectors and kids and the fact of being flightless wouldn't destroy all its interest as a parrot. study
Another thing is that joining Bullyland, Safari and Schleich, we have already several parrots. Schleich is releasing its 4th parrot to collectors, a brand that, in more than 20 years, never gave, for example, a single flamingo to collectors, not talking about other known bird species.
CollectA striped hyena and Mojo ªIberian lynx are the first representatives of these animals in their brand ranges.
Diversity is not only to collect the 4400 different species of earthworms but travel across different kind of animals.
That list is not completely disappointing, some of them are already in my wish list even before seeing the final figure, but in a year where a tapir, kudu, gnu, yak and other interesting animals are retired something more was expectable than open a 2013 catalogue and see dubious gazelles as only representative of antelope like animals. :) We don't need more antelopes because CollectA and other brands released a lot of them recently, but what about Schleich collectors??? scratch Very Happy

zoomaster1994

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Well I'm a schleich collector, and I only collect schleich and I'm very happy with the new animals they will introduce in 2013. Off course I would like a giant Sable or a oryx, or flamingo's and Hyena's. but I don't really care, cause there is always 2014:) I'm very pleased with what they are going to introduce in 2013:)
Back to top Go down
http://erwindamsma1994.webs.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 pm

zoomaster1994 wrote:
Well I'm a schleich collector, and I only collect schleich and I'm very happy with the new animals they will introduce in 2013. Off course I would like a giant Sable or a oryx, or flamingo's and Hyena's. but I don't really care, cause there is always 2014:) I'm very pleased with what they are going to introduce in 2013:)

Lucky you cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kiril, that is a personal reason...
Another thing is that joining Bullyland, Safari and Schleich, we have already several parrots. Schleich is releasing its 4th parrot to collectors, a brand that, in more than 20 years, never gave, for example, a single flamingo to collectors, not talking about other known bird species.
Sure, it's the matter of taste.
But, nevertheless, how many flamingo species are there in the world, and how many parrot species? 3-4 Schleich parrots are a drop in the ocean.
Roger wrote:
...in a year where a tapir, kudu, gnu, yak and other interesting animals are retired something more was expectable than open a 2013 catalogue and see dubious gazelles as only representative of antelope like animals. :) We don't need more antelopes because CollectA and other brands released a lot of them recently, but what about Schleich collectors??? scratch Very Happy
:) :) I was going to ask you "Schleich collectors"? Who are they???" Wink , but then I saw the post by Zoomaster1994 and now I know they exist. :) And they are happy with the new Schleich line-up, by the way.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kiril, that is a personal reason...
But, nevertheless, how many flamingo species are there in the world, and how many parrot species? 3-4 Schleich parrots are a drop in the ocean.

Kiril, I replied to that question in my comment! But, as you like statistics and probably not earthworms, think that there are about 5000 species of passerines... how many of them Schleich released? ...and also in Statistics, 4 is infinitely more than 0. Statitics are not always good and sometimes are very distracting. I hope Schleich forget the statistics, although the huge number of hornbill species and give you the chance of using a nice hornbill in your beautiful African display instead of the South American parrots! Very Happy Wink Very Happy Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 am

Kiryuha wrote:

3 or 4 SCHLEICH parrots ? Different species ???? That's a great news cheers ... Laughing ... drunken
Back to top Go down
reptileking

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: dogs   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 am

i hope the dogs go back to the scale of the husky family the labs were to small
Back to top Go down
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 am

I can't sleep.. I HAVE TO see the pictures of the horses Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:27 am

I want to see new Shires!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 list of new releases
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next