Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 list of new releases

Go down 
+64
Mastiffcat
Sumo
Tyler Loew
cattlecollector
Rio
JackyLovertjex
ReinbowSchleich
baltimore zoo
dlfrogman
danizooschleich
Tupolew Tu-154
krista
synthrus
SeanieP
Kristie
lucky luke
Joan Milelire
jarda
shane ryan
Wildheart
SommoDracorex
stitch
Numa
ken yeo
PILIF83
MARTINLATIN
black unicorn
pipi6
scot(t)
STORMnl
alexmotoc
pokeyanyway
schleich61
cwaterfield
reptileking
Taylcoel
christinavanderschouw
Kiryuha
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
Fisva
bojan
Loridena
MartinH
skysthelimit
Bongo
Kikimalou
SchleichHorsesForever
Ana
SilkySky
Elros Alvar
Roger
Takama
Haybale Farm
Deseo
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
animallover4jesus
A-J
zoomaster1994
gogo1004
widukind
trevok4
schleichsammler2008
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
cwaterfield

cwaterfield

Country/State : United Kingdom

Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 am

Well I for one am very happy to see they are bringing some parrots in for 2013 Very Happy What a would really LOVE to see is a Snow Leopard, i know another brand has one (I think it may be collectA) but I don't think its very realistic looking...
Back to top Go down
http://www.greyfeatherphotography.com
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Roger wrote:
...as you like statistics and probably not earthworms, think that there are about 5000 species of passerines... how many of them Schleich released? ...and also in Statistics, 4 is infinitely more than 0. Statitics are not always good and sometimes are very distracting. I hope Schleich forget the statistics, although the huge number of hornbill species and give you the chance of using a nice hornbill in your beautiful African display instead of the South American parrots! Very Happy Wink Very Happy Laughing
Hey, Roger, you're digging too far down now! Rolling Eyes Very Happy Most of the passerines are too small to expect them appear in Schleich wildlife/woodland line-ups. And I don't hope to see a hornbill by Schleich, as hornbills are less recognizable by common buyers than parrots.
So I'm very glad to see two new parrots coming next year, no matter how many antelopes will remain on Schleich store shelves. Cool

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
...as you like statistics and probably not earthworms, think that there are about 5000 species of passerines... how many of them Schleich released? ...and also in Statistics, 4 is infinitely more than 0. Statitics are not always good and sometimes are very distracting. I hope Schleich forget the statistics, although the huge number of hornbill species and give you the chance of using a nice hornbill in your beautiful African display instead of the South American parrots! Very Happy Wink Very Happy Laughing
Hey, Roger, you're digging too far down now! Rolling Eyes Very Happy Most of the passerines are too small to expect them appear in Schleich wildlife/woodland line-ups. And I don't hope to see a hornbill by Schleich, as hornbills are less recognizable by common buyers than parrots.
So I'm very glad to see two new parrots coming next year, no matter how many antelopes will remain on Schleich store shelves. Cool

OK, Kiril, that's also a personal choice. Do you know, Schleich launched a passerine some years ago that is much larger than a golden-collared macaw and more recognizable. I'm glad you are happy with the 2 new parrots. Anyway I'll never say that doesn't matter how many antelopes or that I'm happy because there is always 2014! Laughing
What I'll say for sure is that fortunately there are other brands and that surely I'll find something more interesting.
By the way, Safari, in a shorter periode, gave us more parrots than Schleich, they have a flamingo and you even can find some little passerines. Laughing

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Do you know, Schleich launched a passerine some years ago that is much larger than a golden-collared macaw and more recognizable.
You mean the raven? Yeah, it was a nice figurine, but I don't think Schleich will introduce a remake of it in the nearest future.
If we speak about passerines, there is another large species - Lyrebird. If Schleich makes it, it'll be like a miracle :)
Roger wrote:
By the way, Safari, in a shorter periode, gave us more parrots than Schleich, they have a flamingo and you even can find some little passerines. Laughing
Right, when it comes to birds, Safari rocks!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
Do you know, Schleich launched a passerine some years ago that is much larger than a golden-collared macaw and more recognizable.
You mean the raven? Yeah, it was a nice figurine, but I don't think Schleich will introduce a remake of it in the nearest future.
If we speak about passerines, there is another large species - Lyrebird. If Schleich makes it, it'll be like a miracle :)

Exactly Kiril, now I agree completely! cheers
In terms of sales, the main competitor of the golden-collared macaw will be the hyacinth macaw. That's what I mean, why 2 parrots? Many children will only buy one of them and sales will be split between both. One of them was enough and a lyrebird to replace the other. So a parrot, previsibly successful commercially, would easily support the intorduction of this fantastic bird and Schleich would have the chance of bringing something really new to their collectors and enppowering also its educational purposes! Very Happy cheers

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Roger wrote:

In terms of sales, the main competitor of the golden-collared macaw will be the hyacinth macaw. That's what I mean, why 2 parrots? Many children will only buy one of them and sales will be split between both...
But maybe Schleich's marketing people think vice versa - kids would prefer to have two differently coloured parrots rather than one. (My parental experience says that for a kid it's much more interesting to play when you have a couple of birds, than a single one :)) So maybe Schleich hopes that the parrots will drive each other's sales.

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Phil, Roger was replying to Zoomaster and I can't see any acid in his reply.

Indeed it is a good answer when someone talk about models he never see but think they are very good because they are SCHLEICH... I agree SCHLEICH collectors are not stupid or primitive, and I know you are absolutely not, but you may agree that "SCHLEICH is better because SCHLEICH is better" is not a fantastic idea, and again I know it is not your point. Very Happy

One thing I can say is the SCHLEICH section is always the most dangerous section of STS Laughing

Cheers
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm

would the black panther be asia or africa
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Are these some of the new Schleich coming out in 2013 or just previous ones?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:09 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
Are these some of the new Schleich coming out in 2013 or just previous ones?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
no, is an old scenary pack!
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:12 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 am

Eh, Roger, it looks like you have triggered off a "holy war" against yourself Laughing

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 pm

I think that Roger is explaining his point of view, I can't find anything insulting in his posts, nothing offensive that would be directed to me as far as I'm a Schleich collector. So calm down.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I suggest everybody to continue this semi-friendly conversation via PM Wink

So what's new about SCHLEICH 2013 ?

As far as I'm concerned, I will do for SCHLEICH the same as the other companies, I will try to buy the model I like Very Happy At least the models I like the most Laughing

SCHLEICH models are easy to find for me, even easier than PAPO, mainly because SCHLEICH have the great quality to respect the timing... with PAPO they are the only models I am not buying online, it is less hazardous.

It is uneasy to speak about models I can't see or only a few small pics.

About the list, I'm happy to know there will be a new chimp tribe, new hippos and a new grizzly family. If they are as good as the new Gorilla family I will purchase them and my camera will work a bit on them. Wink

About the new birds, even if I would prefer a Calao, new macaws are ok for me. My problem with new SCHLEICH birds is not the specie first but the quality.
I have mixed opinion about the 2012 birds. Most of them will not reach my shelves. I still need a new bald eagle but I will buy the SAFARI Ltd. The Falcon has got a very very poor painting IMHO and the stork... I prefer saving money for other companies models I still don't have.
Why mixed opinion then ? Because I love the new SCHLEICH pelican, more than the old SAFARI Ltd and more than the PAPO. It is by far my favorite among modern manufacturers.
I hope the new birds will be more like the pelican drunken
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:56 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:01 pm

schleich61 wrote:
I agree 100% with you, Christophe, about this. I too feel the pelican is excellent, but am not pleased with most of the other 2012 birds, mainly because of the way they are painted. I don't have any problem with their design, however. The painting of the falcon is atrocious, IMHO,...

Yes, painting is the real problem, especially with the falcon. But not only a painting problem, we are far from the magnificent osprey and his strong personality. What I love with the pelica is it's presence. Cool

schleich61 wrote:
... and the stork offers nothing new except for its bizarrely gargantuan size. My word, it is almost as big as my Starlux oversized tourist-series stork...!!

Ah... The stork... Well maybe I will buy STARLUX then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
... If they are as good as the new Gorilla family I will purchase them and my camera will work a bit on them. Wink
You mean that you like new gorillas?

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:37 pm

By the way, now we can check if our guesswork on Schleich-2013 was true. Here's mine:
Kiryuha wrote:
Actually, we can try to find some hints in the Schleich 2012 new stuff brochure. Although the hints are rather weak:
1. "Im Zuge der Familienbildung wurden viele attraktive Tierfamilien komplettiert..." - does it mean we'll see more babies for "childless parents" in 2013? Maybe tapir calf? Or croc baby??
2. "Mit den Gorillas erscheint eine neue und sehr populäre Affenfamilie im Schleich®️ Programm." - should we expect to see a "reintroduction" of other ape families Schleich had previously made? (orangutans? or new chimps?)
3. "Mit dem Wanderfalken erweitern wir das erfolgreiche Segment der Raubvögel" - if this segment is "erfolgreich" (successful), maybe we'll see a new bird of prey?
#2 & 3 proved true - we'll have new chimp family and a vulture. Sometimes it's useful to read between the lines in Schleich brochures Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
... If they are as good as the new Gorilla family I will purchase them and my camera will work a bit on them. Wink
You mean that you like new gorillas?

I like new gorillas, African elephant CALF only, skunk, Snowy owl and I love the new pelican. This is my complete list for 2012, SCHLEICH helped me a lot to save money to buy other companies figurines Laughing

Kiryuha wrote:
By the way, now we can check if our guesswork on Schleich-2013 was true. Here's mine:
Kiryuha wrote:
Actually, we can try to find some hints in the Schleich 2012 new stuff brochure. Although the hints are rather weak:
1. "Im Zuge der Familienbildung wurden viele attraktive Tierfamilien komplettiert..." - does it mean we'll see more babies for "childless parents" in 2013? Maybe tapir calf? Or croc baby??
2. "Mit den Gorillas erscheint eine neue und sehr populäre Affenfamilie im Schleich®️ Programm." - should we expect to see a "reintroduction" of other ape families Schleich had previously made? (orangutans? or new chimps?)
3. "Mit dem Wanderfalken erweitern wir das erfolgreiche Segment der Raubvögel" - if this segment is "erfolgreich" (successful), maybe we'll see a new bird of prey?
#2 & 3 proved true - we'll have new chimp family and a vulture. Sometimes it's useful to read between the lines in Schleich brochures Laughing

Far better score than in 2011 Kyrill Sad(o)): Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

Haha, indeed, You are good in guessing Kirill :Very Happy Few years experience isn't it? Wink

I guessed two times, first was before Bongo post and another one after Bongo guessing, post of Bongowas quite inspiring for me :)

Below my first trial, I marked the animals that will appear Very Happy

ana wrote:

My first speculation appears on my list from 5 years already and it is:
NEW HIPPO!! Please, the old one is not good. :)

And here some others:
Sable antelope or Oryx (just guessing)
New Orangutans (I wish they do this)
Reindeer

More wishes:
Osprey
Great Grey Owl
White Tailed Sea Eagle
Vulture of any specie
Peacock

Other guessing:
new Nile crocodile
new white tails or wapiti

(...)

I think there will be more birds because I remember someone here wrote letter to this brand and they said so. :) Maybe peacock as it is very well known specie Very Happy But probably most birds they introduce will be from European and North American areas scratch Or we will see some parrots or toucan again? Very Happy

And here some of my my second list :)

ana wrote:

Panda cub-almost 100% sure Rolling Eyes (Papo has only 5 panda cubs so we need more, we all need huge panda kindergarden Very Happy Wink )

Ooops, I was wrong in this case as it seems Razz
But leopard and some farm life guessing was not bad Very Happy bounce

ana wrote:

Maybe new leopard and jaguar but no new tigers family... I think current tigers are too new for exchanging, lions are also too new scratch But Schleich logic is Schleich logic so I don't know... They exchanged Polar bears 2 times in last 5 years and not touch the hippo from 1997 What a Face
(...)
Farm life:Hope to see new ram indeed! And of course new rabbits are always welcome in my collection albino Even thought there is already several of them in Schleich range :)

Horses, here I have no clue confused

Anyway guessing is nice play for every year, I wonder how many of our guessing is right Very Happy

Yes, it was nice play, as every year cheers Now it would be great to see how the figures looks like Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 pm

ana wrote:
My first speculation appears on my list from 5 years already and it is:
NEW HIPPO!! Please, the old one is not good. :)
Vulture of any specie
Peacock

Or we will see some parrots or toucan again? Very Happy

Hey, you did a brilliant guess about the vulture, Ana! cheers New parrots are also on target.
And why have you emphasized the peacock?
Kiryuha wrote:
Far better score than in 2011 Kyrill Sad(o)): Laughing
Cool Cool Cool

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Sergey wrote:
danizooschleich wrote:
In 6 months we will stay in 2013 and the new arrivals will come in... What new models do you think will arrive?
New Hipopotamus whit calf¿?
Malaysian tapir calf?
Oraguntans?
White tail wildebest?
Amazonian tapir?
hornbills?
say your opinions!!!!! only 6 months............

...I,m absolutely sure that Schleich MUST to MAKE a new HIPPO family!!! bounce bounce Because old models was made in... 1991 !!!! (female) and 1996 !!! (male) years!!! This is a SHAME! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Photo by Stecal)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...And I did say this in june 2012! lol! lol! lol! I very satisfied! Laughing Laughing Wink

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 list of new releases
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next