Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
PeGe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 19:37

In a nice trade with sortepletter,
i recently got a scratched Bullyland marten.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I decided to make one of my favourite animals of it, the evil hyperactive king of trouble
(And for sure one of the most beautiful furry animals this planet has seen):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
/image_preview.php?i=252&u=16529324][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I know the face is too cute, but.... Very Happy

Last edited by PeGe on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 19:46

Also very beautieful Philipp!! Congrats again!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 21:14

Awesome cheers

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 22:05

widukind wrote:
Also very beautieful Philipp!! Congrats again!! cheers cheers cheers

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

---------------------- Luc
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 23:11

Hah, the Bully marten is even more beautiful with its new coat! Very good species choice! Have you any Martis foina in your collection? scratch
I also think it is cute but really very beautiful as I told, and not cuter than the ELC marten you're searching! Laughing

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 01:26

Roger wrote:
Hah, the Bully marten is even more beautiful with its new coat! Very good species choice! Have you any Martis foina in your collection? scratch
I also think it is cute but really very beautiful as I told, and not cuter than the ELC marten you're searching! Laughing
Laughing
true words. ELC creates some terribly cute figurines, especially the fat wildcatsomething and the certain marten,....
But isn't the bully marten meant to be M.foina?,......
I will try to paint an evil european mojo grey wolf to balance the repaint jobs.,..... Very Happy and an iberian bunnykiller,...

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 15:31

Congratulation Philipp, again a very good specie choice and a very good attempt Very Happy

You are giving some good ideas to increase my species collection Wink
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 17:08

Thank you all!
I changed the pics and guess what:some people told me about an angry cat appearing,..... Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 22:23

PeGe wrote:
Roger wrote:
Laughing
true words. ELC creates some terribly cute figurines, especially the fat wildcatsomething and the certain marten,....
I will try to paint an evil european mojo grey wolf to balance the repaint jobs.,..... Very Happy and an iberian bunnykiller,...

affraid Yes, the Bully marten is a foina... or better, it was a foina, it isn't anymore. Yes?
About Mojo I'm not geting the relation. But I have to great ideas! Try to paint the wolf in an Iberian wolf with its characteristics markings. ...and maybe you can make easily a Granada hare from Schleich brown hare. Idea Very Happy

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 22:33

Roger wrote:
PeGe wrote:
Roger wrote:
Laughing

affraid Yes, the Bully marten is a foina... or better, it was a foina, it isn't anymore. Yes?
About Mojo I'm not geting the relation. But I have to great ideas! Try to paint the wolf in an Iberian wolf with its characteristics markings. ...and maybe you can make easily a Granada hare from Schleich brown hare. Idea Very Happy
hey roger,
so there#s no foina in my collection any longer,....
For the Mojo Wolf: it's just the conclusion of having painted something cute,..needs for something different.
Iberian Wolves are great, we had a couple here at the zoo, unfortunately they never bred. Very shy animals.I started painting it C.l.lupus as i think there are too many Figurines of Timbers and "whateverwolves",...and C.l.l. is THE Wolf.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 22:55

Congrats! It's great repaint again and lovely choice of specie Very Happy cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 23:42

PeGe wrote:
Roger wrote:
PeGe wrote:
Roger wrote:
Laughing

hey roger,
so there#s no foina in my collection any longer,....
For the Mojo Wolf: it's just the conclusion of having painted something cute,..needs for something different.
Iberian Wolves are great, we had a couple here at the zoo, unfortunately they never bred. Very shy animals.I started painting it C.l.lupus as i think there are too many Figurines of Timbers and "whateverwolves",...and C.l.l. is THE Wolf.

Laughing Well, Mojo wolves are somewhat cute, almost as cute as true wolves, anyway nothing compared with AAA lynx and ELC marten! Laughing
It is nice that you can present to us some unusual species and subspecies. Iberian wolves have a special protection program here, like it is also happening with the black vulture and mainly with Iberian lynxes. Wolves are usually very shy creatures. Curiously in the South of Portugal, foxes are interacting a lot with humans, poor chickens! Crying or Very sad Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima   Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland Marten rework - northern yellow-throated marten - Martes flavigula aterrima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: