Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:16 am

SpiralStrix wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Wow! Those are some beautiful newcomers. Of course, the buffaloes are incredible.  drunken  I love you   

cheers Applause Applause Applause Cool sunny drunken 
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Very beautiful Noah's Pals giraffe! Congrats Anna!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 am

Thank you very much for your comments Andrew,  cheers Paolo  sunny , Luckyluc  Basketball  and Ken!!!!  flower 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:12 am

Nice newcomers Ana. The two forest buffaloes are the perfect couple cheers cheers 

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Thank you Florian!!!  cheers

And some more newcomers just arrived Very Happy  Look!

I got this lovely animals from Karin! ! Thank you so much Karin!!!   cheers   As you see gorgeous Leatherback turtle by Safari and 3 wonderful  AH animals, I find this rose cockatoo especially cute   I love you Lizard and wolf are fantastic too   Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I got also some Kitan animals including the super awesome Shiba!!!  bounce

Also this nice Kitan birds, my first albatross in collection drunken

The ibis wasn't my first thus he joined the group and he was very well accepted Very Happy

I got also big group of Jean Hoffler animals from Yvette, thanks Yvette! flower  I didn't show the doubles here but in fact in box from Yvette I found little collection on its own Laughing  I think Jean Hoffler made some really nice animals, I'm fan of moose, kangaroo and elephant especially and the dog from farm line.

Then you can see one more mollusc coming in to my collection, (I have two from now, the other is the CollectA octopus Very Happy )  I really love the diversity of shapes and colours among sea slugs - such an alien looking creatures  alien  Very Happy

And last but not least, I got new shelf as a present from my (non collecting) friend here  cheers  So, new place to display my collection!  cheers

Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 am

Wonderfull adittions Anna ! Love the ibis family and the wooden shelf full of treasures ! cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am

Such a fantastic "Setzkasten"  cheers 

And so many beauties, new and older, - yes, Karin and Yvette are great persons  Applause 

Ohh, those Kitan Club models...I bought a set with the dogs and ibis etc, too. It is now a month ago, but I still have not received them  Sad 

But now I can enjoy your beautyful pictures  Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 am

Oh gosh! That shiba!! drunken the ibis is gorgeous too, congratulations Anna cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:42 am

Omg! That shiba is so beautiful! Im not very interested about dogs, but this one is so great model...

And those little ones.. drunken Lovely animals!

Your shelf looks like a dream I love you !

Congratulations, Anna!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:59 am

What a lovely display case for all those little animals.
It looks fantastic.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:29 am

signatus wrote:
Wonderfull adittions Anna ! Love the ibis family and the wooden shelf full of treasures ! cheers 

cheers Applause Cool drunken 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:12 am

Beautiful additions  Very Happy The turtle is just aww. And the Shiba! I'm surprised it is such a small figurine. Nice!

I love your new display shelf!

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:41 am

Very nice newcomers, Anna! Your new shelf is so fine! And the Kitan´s birds! You have made very good photos!  I love you

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 am

Wonderful additions again Anna, especially the cockatoo is very interesting  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 am

Beautiful newcomers, congrats cheers  cheers  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Wonderful figures, pictures and shelf! Very Happy
I love ibis, such wonderful birds and still none in my collection. Very Happy
The JH middle horse has some similarities with a Britains horse, I guess. scratch
Ah, you sculpted the figure of the year and now you have the dog of the year! Laughing

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Congrats! cheers I love that new shelf, and you placed your figures there so balanced!

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:57 pm

First-class additions again! The Kitan birds look magnificent together, and the Jean Höfler animals are all so graceful. I'm particularly envious of the Höfler cattle you've got - they're incredibly well detailed and posed for such diminutive pieces! Also, I must again remark on your photography... Oh, the focus. Oh, the colour. Oh, the overall cleanness!

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:24 pm

wow super addition.. i love them all  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

So what ? Everything is so fine, pics, display, models, taste, Karin, Yvette... And Anna  cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Great to see the Turtle and AH animals in your collection  cheers Glad they made it okay ^^
Your cabinet is awesome, so many fantastic animals  cyclops cheers sunny 
Congrats on all these beauties!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Than kyou so much for all nice words Miguel, Susanne, Harriet, Jonas, Simone, Jean Luc, Carola, Yvette, Andreas, Ulinuk, Roger, 4U, Lea, Nando, Christophe and Karin!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

SUSANNE wrote:
Such a fantastic "Setzkasten"  cheers 

And so many beauties, new and older, - yes, Karin and Yvette are great persons  Applause 

Ohh, those Kitan Club models...I bought a set with the dogs and ibis etc, too. It is now a month ago, but I still have not received them  Sad 

But now I can enjoy your beautyful pictures  Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy

Thank you Susanne!!! Very Happy
Yes, the "setzkasten" is fantastic indeed Very Happy

Oh your animals didn't arrive, that's a pity! Maybe they are in hold by customs? Then still you would receive them after some more time.  study 

widukind wrote:
Wonderful additions again Anna, especially the cockatoo is very interesting  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Yes, I think this cockatoo is cute and also very nice species, I don't know if it's the only figure of this bird or not? Smile

Roger wrote:
The JH middle horse has some similarities with a Britains horse, I guess. scratch
Ah, you sculpted the figure of the year and now you have the dog of the year! Laughing

All these ibises are puzzle figures Roger, I'm not sure if you would like any of that?  scratch 

I don't know if JH horses are similar to Britains? Which one precisely?

Yes, the dog of the year is fully deserved title for this little jewel! I normally do not collect dogs but this one I couldn't resist! cheers

koniminiatures wrote:
First-class additions again! The Kitan birds look magnificent together, and the Jean Höfler animals are all so graceful. I'm particularly envious of the Höfler cattle you've got - they're incredibly well detailed and posed for such diminutive pieces! Also, I must again remark on your photography... Oh, the focus. Oh, the colour. Oh, the overall cleanness!

Thank you Lea!!  cheers 

You like this cattle, oh I do have some doubles and triples of each, you know Wink

Kikimalou wrote:
So what ? Everything is so fine, pics, display, models, taste, Karin, Yvette... And Anna  cheers

Oh, huge thanks Kiki!!!  Embarassed  flower  flower  flower 

NightLioness wrote:
Great to see the Turtle and AH animals in your collection  cheers Glad they made it okay ^^
Your cabinet is awesome, so many fantastic animals  cyclops cheers sunny 
Congrats on all these beauties!

Thank you Karin! Yes, I'm very happy with new turtle and AH animals from you!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:07 am

Your display is gorgeous! Congrats!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:41 am

Ana wrote:

Roger wrote:

All these ibises are puzzle figures Roger, I'm not sure if you would like any of that?  scratch 

I don't know if JH horses are similar to Britains? Which one precisely?

Yes, the dog of the year is fully deserved title for this little jewel! I normally do not collect dogs but this one I couldn't resist! cheers

Yes, Ana, you're right, it doesn't matter how beautiful a figure is, as long as it is a puzzle I loose all the enthusiasm. It is not a seans thing, I only don't enjoy to manage them in my hands. Very Happy
The horse is the middle one but maybe I am wrong. geek

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Gorgeous display Anna! And wonderful new additions! Big congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next