Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the pics of schleich models 2013

Go down 
+30
Maja-Maus
kgroot
Numa
SommoDracorex
Silver Unicornis
Tupolew Tu-154
PeGe
Taylcoel
MartinH
Sartje
black unicorn
Haybale Farm
Ana
Kamaleo624
diversity
schleichsammler2008
Loridena
Regy
schleich61
Roger
widukind
SilkySky
Fisva
Saarlooswolfhound
Joan Milelire
SUSANNE
trevok4
Sergey
animalluvr6
Elros Alvar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haybale Farm

Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm

I love the griffon!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
black unicorn

black unicorn

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanks for these wonderful pics. Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

The Ice Elves will be a very good addition for the Sun Elves. They look very nice. sunny

The griffon and the new dragon are fantastic. Cool Very Happy

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes I love the new ice elves the go to be good with the special Sun rock house special 2011 72000

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

nice can't wait cheers

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Sea life.
Sorry for the delay Joan. Wink

Thank you,
I have just seen also the sharks. The blue shark seems exactly the same than the old one, isn't it?

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
SilkySky

SilkySky

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:39 am

Well.

I honestly just sat here for five minutes, looking at the new Ice Elves, going "Ooooohhhh, ahhhh!" I am fascinated, I want to learn the story behind them! What strange animals they have. Was there any information about them in the PDF, do they have names? (Last year's flower names - "Delicate Lily Elf" "Chestnut Elf" "Magical Asian Creature" were boring!) Oh, they're just so wonderful, I hope they look this good in person! Will they be a May or an October release, I wonder? I'm most excited about the sled, I like how it's made of different pieces, and the big lynx-type creature pulling it.
Why no polar bears, though? They'd fit in fine, in the frozen northlands!

The knights didn't hold much interest for me except for the Gryphon-rider and the Dragon-rider, they both look marvelous! I bet they'll be expensive though.

Also, since we've now seen all the 2012 models, I suppose the special Unicorn Foal that came with Bayala magazine isn't being released. I'm disappointed, I was hoping they would just change the paint on it and release it as a normal model.

Overall, though, I am very pleased with the new 2012 Elves! I love you Well done, Schleich!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 am

White shark´s teeth are amazing! Sad(o)):

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:25 am

MartinH wrote:
Do You think the jaw is movable?scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 pm

SilkySky wrote:
Well.

I honestly just sat here for five minutes, looking at the new Ice Elves, going "Ooooohhhh, ahhhh!" I am fascinated, I want to learn the story behind them! What strange animals they have. Was there any information about them in the PDF, do they have names? (Last year's flower names - "Delicate Lily Elf" "Chestnut Elf" "Magical Asian Creature" were boring!) Oh, they're just so wonderful, I hope they look this good in person! Will they be a May or an October release, I wonder? I'm most excited about the sled, I like how it's made of different pieces, and the big lynx-type creature pulling it.
Why no polar bears, though? They'd fit in fine, in the frozen northlands!

The knights didn't hold much interest for me except for the Gryphon-rider and the Dragon-rider, they both look marvelous! I bet they'll be expensive though.

Also, since we've now seen all the 2012 models, I suppose the special Unicorn Foal that came with Bayala magazine isn't being released. I'm disappointed, I was hoping they would just change the paint on it and release it as a normal model.

Overall, though, I am very pleased with the new 2012 Elves! I love you Well done, Schleich!

Yes are amazing models.
I like all but the elve ice carriage with that beast no...
The names of thr figures are normals like Ice elve girl with ice unicorn... scratch
I don't have any imformation of them sorry. Wink Wink
I love also all the new knights they go to my fantasy schleich collection.
Bayala go to be like the middle Earth

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Schleich this year has improved do much in a collector and child way, although i like the knights they are almost incuded in fantasy unlike the old one were based on real battles, but who expects a child to know a unknown army Laughing I hope the jaw is movable and both the dinosaurs are very detailed. i would love to buy some elves and creatures this year even though I do not collect them, as this year they are very detailed and realistic, i would have to add them to my bayala Wink Some of the farm life is very detailed and creative but two sets of kittens Neutral why not just keep the old ones? scratch but I guess it is based on young age groups Surprised I am definitly adding more to my collection cheers cheers

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:21 pm

I love the new knights and the bayala but some of them Neutral Neutral no very much the rare cats, Rolling Eyes

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 pm

okay, beside that Elve crap, ome very very toyish animals, at least the macaws (Hyacinth worse than Safari of course) and a "straighter" white shark which looks quite nice but at least very close to the Mojo one. And the biggest question: where can i find a pic of the adder?

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:33 pm

I like the fantasy creatures. ^^
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:36 pm

PeGe wrote:
okay, beside that Elve crap, ome very very toyish animals, at least the macaws (Hyacinth worse than Safari of course) and a "straighter" white shark which looks quite nice but at least very close to the Mojo one. And the biggest question: where can i find a pic of the adder?
There is no adder, it was a mistake in translation I guess. The figure with the number of the adder is in fact the otter.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:36 pm

It must be said that Schleich is very original in terms of marine animals -_-

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
PeGe wrote:
There is no adder, it was a mistake in translation I guess. The figure with the number of the adder is in fact the otter.
oh, poor PeGe. Thanks. indeed, "Otter" in german means both "otter" and "Adder". Okay, so i have to go on hunting for the ELC one.

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Paka wrote:
I like the fantasy creatures. ^^
Hey me too Suspect

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

ana wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Do You think the jaw is movable?scratch
I don´t think so... Rolling Eyes

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Thanks for posting the sealife pictures but I cant help but feel disappointed. Except for the turtle, all the others are just reworkings of previous models in both scale series Schleich have had.

How big is this blue whale going to be? Financially I am sure it wouldnt be the same size or or bigger than last years retired Humpback whale can it?

The sealife fully confirms Schleich regurgitation of the same animals again and again yet in all the other series such as Elves etc they put so much creativity into the models. why dont they do this for the wildlife series?!!!
Back to top Go down
kgroot

kgroot

Country/State : netherlands

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Ooh the vulture!!
And the parrots!!
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Schleich 70102 Dragon knight on horse with lance

I just LOVE the panther and the kittens <3 cat
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 am

Are amazing models cheers affraid

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:47 pm

i figured out how to post pics on here the horses [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks T4 cheers cheers

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:28 pm

chimpanzee male
chimpanzee female with baby
chimpanzee baby

i recived them from schleich about 2 weeks ago
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the pics of schleich models 2013   All the pics of schleich models 2013 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the pics of schleich models 2013
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next