Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA : A very fine zebra

Go down 
+13
skysthelimit
SeanieP
SyLoBe
lucky luke
Roger
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
aandmkw
Lasersword1973
Philter4
HKHollinstone
Ana
Kikimalou
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 am

aha .......... ok Very Happy , I understand! cheers
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 am

danielzebra wrote:
Why do you think of this zebra is like a cartoon? Neutral It is very nice bounce ..... ...

It makes me think about a semi-realistic version of the zebra that appears on the film Madagascar xD

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 am

uh .... aha, but it's your opinion Neutral , so goodbye exclamation .

Daniel.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:48 am

Can you be a bit less negative please...

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:57 am

Do not talk to you Neutral , so do not meddle exclamation .
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 am

Well, I didn't see you spoke with anyone, you're just shitting on people. Take it easy Evil or Very Mad

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:04 am

Listen, you can not offend me? question exclamation urnego seeing your avatar, that is ugly dog puke if you'll excuse me want! Neutral

I leave it without comment! exclamation
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:11 am

danielzebra wrote:
Do not talk to you Neutral , so do not meddle exclamation .

Daniel, I was enjoying your irreverence but now I cannot agree with the way you are talking with the members of this forum. Evil or Very Mad
That is an open community and everybody can give their opinions exactly as you did before but please don't be impolite with other members of the forum!
You love animal figures as we do and we want to help you finding new figures and also seeing you enjoy here!
I am always happy when I see a young member like you joining our forum but I'm sure you are a good boy and that you will not be impolite again, right Daniel? :)

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 am

Roger,
Ok .. I'm sorry, sorry Crying or Very sad .. but I do not understand. I so want to buy, and even buy from a collector Roan antelope Noah's Pals, but no one wants! nobody wants to help me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... and yet earned by the money that could be used in other figures, which are not. Neutral
You know, probably will give up on this board Sad .. I do not like some users Crying or Very sad ..
I'm sorry, goodbye........ .. Sad(
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 am

Don't care for the eye shape.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 am

danielzebra wrote:
Roger,
Ok .. I'm sorry, sorry Crying or Very sad .. but I do not understand. I so want to buy, and even buy from a collector Roan antelope Noah's Pals, but no one wants! nobody wants to help me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... and yet earned by the money that could be used in other figures, which are not. Neutral
You know, probably will give up on this board Sad .. I do not like some users Crying or Very sad ..
I'm sorry, goodbye........ .. Sad(

Daniel, what I've read from your comments in other topics is much more than is accepted for a good member as you would be if you wanted.
We are not sellers, we are collectors like you. And members of this forum love their figures exactly as you do. Are you interested in sell to me the figures of your collection you love most?
Some of us searched during years and years to get some figures and you must be patient!
These people that you don't like are wonderful persons and you can see it watching the forum.
I hate to say it to a young member like you but if you continue with these bad comments I am forced to ban you as a member. Sad Sad Sad

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 am

Prohibition?
good, even you do not understand me .. Thank you very much you know Crying or Very sad ...,
Goodbye.......
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 am

After further review, I prefer Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders Zebra and Schleich Grazing Zebra : )
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 am

danielzebra wrote:
uh .... aha, but it's your opinion Neutral , so goodbye exclamation .

Daniel.

I don´t see the reason why you have to be so rude just because I said I don´t like that zebra. This is a forum, don´t post here if you don´t want other people to tell you their own opinion.

EDITED: I completely forgot that topic wasn´t posted by Daniel... That answer made me think so. Sorry Kikimalou. But now I have a question... Why do you feel so offended about a zebra that is not yours?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Well Daniel, my name is Willy, and i am member no.1 on this forum, so the oldest member to not understand me wrong...
We are a big and happy family around here, much more then on many many other forums in the world, not even regarding which subject or theme!
I think our good friend and moderator Rogerio already answered you very polite several times on some of your asnwers...
We are gathered here, to share our collections, and wishes for our collections, sharing news on models and so on...
I really don't know what you aspected from this forum, but we don't give away anything from our collections, unless said so, or trading, as we do a lot here the last year.
A few young members here, can confirm, that we all help eachother to get our goals, and we do send lots of models to eachother, regarding the costs for shipping to far countries, so that specially new or young members can work on their collections to...
Personally, i am collecting 3 times your age in animal-models, and that is why i don't like to part from some models, as it took so much time to get certain models.
We are not only polite to eachother here(even with a different view on things or models, or even different culture), but we became good friends and a kind of family to.
There are some people on the forum from your country, which belong to the most respected and nice persons we know around here, but with your kind of behaviour, you put a kind of shade over these sweet and nice people, which they don't deserve.
So please, think before you speak or react, ok...
Good boy! Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Roger,
Ok .. I'm sorry, sorry Crying or Very sad .. but I do not understand. I so want to buy, and even buy from a collector Roan antelope Noah's Pals, but no one wants! nobody wants to help me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ...

Hi, Daniel,
I am also searching and searching for the roan antilopes .
They are very, very rare and very, very hard to find.
I hope we both find them some day.

That is being a collector...and that is why some models are so incredibly expensive : Only very few on the market, and lots of people looking for them.

Last night I saw a model go for almost 900 Euros * look here *.
That is because it is very rare and very much wanted.
I don`t say the antilopes are on that price level, but an example of how even rich persons can`t get everything they want Wink

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 am

Already apologized for it, so you will not repeat it ... You saw that apologized, so do not comment on it a few times, I did wrong, apologized ... still not enough ..? if so, then I will not write anything on this forum! .. I apologized again, and only once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 am

Next I do not understand ..
I think people who want 900 euros for the two figures have to be really "sick in the head" ... it is only a figure, always find some other, but 900 euros? do not even know if this is in terms of my Polish money ..

Yours!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 am

I think, you write English through a translation machine Daniel, isn't it...
This can be one reason that people don't understand you very good sometimes, as these machines not always translate accurate... Rolling Eyes

About the apologising, maybe you should apologise to more people, that is why people react on you to for another time... Rolling Eyes

And then, i really think that you have an attitude problem, and language and behaviour like yours, is never to be seen on this forum normally, and specially not from young people like you, instead we do have a lot of respect for eachother here, and for everybody's opinion, agreed or not!
This is not a forum of elderly people or so, we have members from a younger age then you, up to people in their 70's, and from all over the world, and we are all good friends, and we do have a lot of personal contacts to, which says enough i think...

As a collector of antelopes and gazelles, i understand your will to buy every possible model you see here from our collections, because you got enthousiasthic seeing so much goodies.
But as you might understand to, we all love our collections, and most of us did spend a lot of money and time to get to the point where we are today.
But if you stay friendly and decent, maybe some models pop up for you in the future...
So behave yourself please, and be a nice boy, because that is still exactly what you are! Cool

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Translator machine !?
This time to insult me Mad ​​.... very much! Evil or Very Mad
I do not go for tutoring in English, to write an interpreter in the computer ... I wonder if you can write to my Polish language as written in the file. I am writing in the English language as I can. Neutral

Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 am

danielzebra wrote:
Translator machine !?
This time to insult me Mad ​​.... very much! Evil or Very Mad
I do not go for tutoring in English, to write an interpreter in the computer ... I wonder if you can write to my Polish language as written in the file. I am writing in the English language as I can. Neutral

Daniel.

Daniel, There's no insulting words in Willy's comment. He is only asking as you can see. Also there is nothing wrong in using a translator tool. Most part of us is not from English speaking countries.
It is a good effort from you to write directly in English, so you can also make a little effort not to be reactive.
Polaków jest wielka i jesteś jednym z nich! Laughing

I used a translation machine, I hope it does not sound rough in your language! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:31 am

Roger,
I do not know about you, but in this case, I rarely use an interpreter as I write here on the forum.
In the school of English have a very good (A) / (5). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 am

danielzebra wrote:
Roger,
I do not know about you, but in this case, I rarely use an interpreter as I write here on the forum.
In the school of English have a very good (A) / (5). Very Happy

I also don't use a translator machine but sometimes I need it to understand some words that I still don't know and it helps me to learn a little more. :)
I was a terrible student in English, maybe because in my English lessons the teacher was always speaking about weather, rain and umbrellas! Sad Crying or Very sad If it was about animals I would be surely almost as good pupil as you are! Congratulations!!! cheers

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 am

Thank Yoy very,very much!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Greetings! sunny sunny sunny flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 pm

For my part, i am already finished with you boy! Evil or Very Mad
I don't like young people with an attitude like you at all, normally i bend them over my knee and give them a good slap! Cool
If you stay on this forum, i will surely go! arrow

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA : A very fine zebra   COLLECTA : A very fine zebra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA : A very fine zebra
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next