Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola

Go down 
+26
Kiryuha
Tupolew Tu-154
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
quagga
MartinH
MARTINLATIN
bojan
ken yeo
nyarlahotep
scot(t)
PeGe
HKHollinstone
Sergey
lucky luke
pouchedrat
ze_neto
Andy DC
Kikimalou
widukind
black unicorn
Ana
donny ong
skysthelimit
Numa
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  Empty
PostSubject: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 pm

This is the famous and one of the last discovered large mammal species of the 20th Century. The Vyu -Quang Ox known as Saola created for us as a special thank you for our support.

This is the prototype and a few more modifications are taking place to the hooves, back, neck , face and horns. The reason why many photos were released is simply due to deadlines and the requirement for the new catalogue designers.

Will send you a photo of the final version once I receive it.

This is a special thank you to all collectors and I am really happy that CollectA agreed to this. It is a super rare animal!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm

CollectA improved A LOT, I can't decide in what way more - in choice of species of in quality of the figures... Wonderful figure cheers

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Yes. It has never been seen in the wild any more. And the animals in captive are all have died.
So sad! Sad

But it's a wonderful choice, and the result is very good, too. cheers

Congrats! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Love it! Saola I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
black unicorn

black unicorn

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Just a wonderful model! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

widukind

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 pm

And we have a new number one (or 9) of my wishlist cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Many many thanks CollectA- you are now my number one of the big brands. cheers cheers cheers cheers

I hope of more surprises for 2014 bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

And i hope that will survive in my zoo study study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no words Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Andy DC

Andy DC

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm

I almost fell of my chair when i saw this, an amazing rare species for us collectors. Thank you collecta for giving us this, i am speechless!!
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Congratulations, Collecta. I'm speechless.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
pouchedrat

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:09 pm

After seeing my first glimpse of this awesome creature, I am far too giddy to comment right now, so my response currently comprises of, Wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh friends! cheers Shocked drunken bounce
When I saw this creature of my dreams crazier, study bom
I cut the breath and tears. Wink I love you
Thee emotions touched me! cheers Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Collecta thank you and all those who made ​​this dream come true, finally on my shelves soon pouront rub a beautiful Saola of Collecta sunny
and my humble home made Saola that defects of an amateur, but I think to open the heart to many people. monkey queen king farao cheers flower afro
Numann and thank you to those who made ​​this project come true! I love you I love you I love you
Oh my god ..... fantastic year 2013 And worry of New Wonderful! study bounce drunken Cool
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 pm

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Laughing

Numa

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Great to read such positive comments, I thought many of you would be pleased with this particular species and the Ganges River Dolphin.

I really think it is important that CollectA produce rare and wonderful species rather than the same old thing.

I have always wanted this animal as a model and CollectA have listened and given us this special animal. Modifications are in progress to make it look better so will update with revised photos soon. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:57 am

Gorgeous cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:59 am

heartattack!!!!!!!!!!!!!a little plump but nice species choice!

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:23 am

awesome awesome awesome.

Collecta is at the top of my wishlist again this year. I can hardly wait.
Back to top Go down
nyarlahotep

Country/State : kentucky

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 am

I never would have guessed a saola in a million years. Absolutely outstanding figure and great direction from a collector's perspective for the company.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 am

Speechless! Since 2011 till now collecta have given us a lot of surprises!

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 am

Since modifications are being made, is it possible to give it longer antelope-like horns?

Numaan wrote:
Great to read such positive comments, I thought many of you would be pleased with this particular species and the Ganges River Dolphin.

I really think it is important that CollectA produce rare and wonderful species rather than the same old thing.

I have always wanted this animal as a model and CollectA have listened and given us this special animal. Modifications are in progress to make it look better so will update with revised photos soon. Enjoy!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am

ze_neto wrote:
Since modifications are being made, is it possible to give it longer antelope-like horns?

]

It must match the photos that we can find online so it cant be longer than is normal. The Saola horns are not that particularly long, remember it is a wild cow species and not an antelope. The horns are a little longer than u can see in the photo angle provided.

The back will be rounder, legs slimmer, neck slightly longer, horns smoother and slightly longer and the face slightly longer too with eye adjusted. This was one of the last models being worked on and CollectA had to have something ready for the October Catalogue photoshoots. Revised version will be better. Will keep you posted :-)
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks, Numaan. But check this picture: in it the specimen got longer horns.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Numaan wrote:
ze_neto wrote:

]

It must match the photos that we can find online so it cant be longer than is normal. The Saola horns are not that particularly long, remember it is a wild cow species and not an antelope. The horns are a little longer than u can see in the photo angle provided.

The back will be rounder, legs slimmer, neck slightly longer, horns smoother and slightly longer and the face slightly longer too with eye adjusted. This was one of the last models being worked on and CollectA had to have something ready for the October Catalogue photoshoots. Revised version will be better. Will keep you posted :-)

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 am

ze_neto wrote:
]

hi thanks for this but the photo does not appear? The link doesnt work? Please resubmit. thanks
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Try those:
That's the link for the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's the link for the picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If they don't work, send me an e-mail and I'll be glad to send it to you:

Numaan wrote:
ze_neto wrote:
]

hi thanks for this but the photo does not appear? The link doesnt work? Please resubmit. thanks

Last edited by ze_neto on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Try the link in that post to see Saola:

Bojan wrote:
It's all about the money. That's why they don't take risks with new species. Why can't they do anything similar like Mojo did with the Iberian Lynx?
No educational value in Schleich range of animals. For example take this animal: Saola

Maybe Mojo could do something about it, I'm sure Schleich won't.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 pm

I guess it would be easier like that Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola    CollectA 2013 Photos:  Saola  Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2013 Photos: Saola
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next