Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun 2013 Moose

Go down 
+16
black unicorn
bojan
PeGe
Kiryuha
signatus
skysthelimit
MartinH
SeanieP
cattlecollector
lucky luke
SUSANNE
STORMnl
widukind
Ana
alexmotoc
Roger
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

Mojo Fun 2013 Moose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2013 Moose   Mojo Fun 2013 Moose - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 7:04

Hmmm. I've having a hard time working out how I feel about this moose. Sometimes I look at it and am disappointed. (I really like moose and moose figures and get very excited at the prospect of a new moose.) Other times I come back to look at this thread and at the picture and I like it. I just can't tell.

I confess, I do like the Schleich moose the best, the "middle" moose (the one before the model that is currently in production). Of those I don't have, the Lineol Moose is by far the most beautiful moose I've ever seen. It's pretty much the gold standard and unbelievable.

I'm still undecided about this mojo moose. It is unquestionably a fine figure, artfully sculpted. But I'm not sure if it's the moose for me.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2013 Moose   Mojo Fun 2013 Moose - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 21:37

Kikimalou wrote:
Well scratch it's not exactly my favorite Mojo and not my favorite moose.

I guess it's too late for the shape but at last I would prefer a different painting with whiter legs and a lighter brown face but that's only my taste.

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2013 Moose   Mojo Fun 2013 Moose - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 1:35

Let us wait for the final production!!

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2013 Moose   Mojo Fun 2013 Moose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun 2013 Moose
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: