Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2013 Giant Panda

Go down 
+16
scot(t)
Sergey
Kikimalou
black unicorn
alexmotoc
bojan
Kiryuha
animalluvr6
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
STORMnl
SommoDracorex
skysthelimit
widukind
Ana
Roger
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

Mojo 2013 Giant Panda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:47 am

Very nice!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:22 pm

ana wrote:
I like it very much! Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for sharing Roger Very Happy cheers

BTW Does Your niece like mainly black and white animals? Laughing

Yes Ana! Sleep Very Happy
I think most of children love black and white or black or white figures. My niece loves pandas, zebras, penguins, only cows that are black and white like Holstein, her favorite horse is black and white and she also loves white figures. The Arctic fox baby, Artic wolf, polar bears. Favorite dogs are Dalmatians. She is a very traditional girl. flower Laughing I'm sure she will love also this panda, the new Schleich Arctic hare and a bird from Mojo that still needs to be presented. Suspect Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Roger wrote:
ana wrote:
I like it very much! Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for sharing Roger Very Happy cheers

I think most of children love black and white or black or white figures. My niece loves pandas, zebras, penguins, only cows that are black and white like Holstein, her favorite horse is black and white and she also loves white figures. The Arctic fox baby, Artic wolf, polar bears. Favorite dogs are Dalmatians. She is a very traditional girl. flower Laughing I'm sure she will love also this panda, the new Schleich Arctic hare and a bird from Mojo that still needs to be presented. Suspect Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! Good girl with precise preferences! Very Happy

Does she like also skunk and orcas? question

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm

black unicorn wrote:
affraid He reminds me of the late giant panda Bao Bao of Zoo Berlin. Crying or Very sad

This panda is absolute lovely. Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Congratulation Mojo. Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Another one who will join my collection next year. sunny
Indeed, especially in his last years.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 pm

ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
ana wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Good girl with precise preferences! Very Happy

Does she like also skunk and orcas? question

She likes skunk because it is Flower on Bambi. flower She has a skunk but it is a Disney figure indeed. Very Happy
About orcas I'm not sure because I gave her a book about sea life sometime ago and she doesn't liked orca diet. affraid I personally find them absolutely wonderful wales. Very Happy I have to add that the Schleich baby black bear is also among her favorites and also figures of other colors! Laughing
Mainly a light blue Chinasaur, the Papo lioness with cub and the Safari red macaw. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2013 Giant Panda
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2