Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!

Go down 
+37
SeanieP
Kiryuha
ken yeo
lucky luke
STORMnl
Carola
Taylcoel
Siobhan
Roger
Fisva
cattlecollector
shane ryan
Ana
JonasV
Kristie
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
Sumo
MartinH
Kikimalou
ReinbowSchleich
carlysulli
animallover4jesus
MARTINLATIN
Dr.Narayanan
scot(t)
animalluvr6
Saarlooswolfhound
orcagirl26
bojan
Elros Alvar
Bowhead Whale
SUSANNE
Andy DC
trevok4
widukind
schleichsammler2008
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:16 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
Yes! She looks great, but I thought that she is greater. She's a bit small, but a great model.

And the swan without the elfe is the same modell, like the Farm Life one. Only it is smaller and it has the chicks on the back side and the paint is a bit different. You can compare it with the catalogue picture, than you see, that it is the same. I'm sad that it is not avaible yet. It will be avaible in the second week of January.
Yes I know also Sanjeela scratch Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
shane ryan

shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:36 pm

i dont see any pics of the appollusa mare???

do you not have it?? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Can you please give more pictures of the two bulls? It looks like the longhorn has a bent horn. Are they all like that? His nose makes him look like Rudolph! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Thank you for the pics, I guess I will find enough place for the beaver Wink
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:16 am

shane ryan wrote:
i dont see any pics of the appollusa mare???

do you not have it?? scratch scratch

No there are some figures that are not avaible yet. The appaloosa mare, the swan, the peacock, Sanjeela, etc. They will be shipped in calendar week 2/2013.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Can you please give more pictures of the two bulls? It looks like the longhorn has a bent horn. Are they all like that? His nose makes him look like Rudolph! rendeer

Here they are!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 pm

They are great! Both of them! Sad(o)):
Longhorn is still in that same pose but I like him.

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Could you take some more pics of the black panther, please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Congratulations for your new additions! They are very cute for my style but I understand why you love them. Very Happy
Some remember the usual Schleich style with short legs and cute faces like the ram, etc. The Shire stallion is not accurate but it is a beautiful figure, however Schleich exagerated with the mare, it is even more toy looking than I expected. Will a litle girl think it looks like a real shire? scratch I don't believe. affraid
It is a shame that the African penguin doesn't look nice, I like the retired King penguin from Schleich, I expected more. Though, I want to see it in real and even it is not good I'll get it once it is unusually released. Very Happy
Grizzlies are also very classic looking, more character than realism, the standing is funny! Laughing
However, there are always 2 or 3 Schleich figures that interests me per year. Thanks again lucky boy! Very Happy

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh man, those horse pictures make me want to get the horses NOW. Not that it's possible yet. Is the Appaloosa foal a yearling? It looked quite big next to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes it's big, but it is a foal.

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 am

I am kind of disappointed with the bulls. The noses are weird colors, and the longhorns nose looks crooked. Hopefully they look a little better in person. Great snag though! cheers
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 am

Alex, where were they made? China or Germany?

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 am

I'm lucky! Most of them are made in Germany.

Made in China

All dogs (Boxer, Shepherds)
Texas Longhorn Bull
Shire Stallion
Hyazinth Ara
Vulture

Made in Portugal

Hannoverian mare + foal
Fell Pony stallion

The rest is made in Germany!

Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:30 am

You can see where a figure is made on the tag. If there is a 3+ Symbol on it, than it's made in Portugal or Made in China.

Made in Portugal or China

If there is a CE on it, than the animal is Made in Germany

Made in Germany

This is new introduced for the 2013 animals here. I know some of you in america for example had a 3+ on the tag earlier, but here this is the first time that the tags are different. So you can see now, in which country an animal was made.

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Wow! Fascinating Alex. Yesterday I bought the Schleich snow owl as I saw the +3 sign on the tag, they must of already released some figures with the new tags! cheers Very Happy In the catalogue does it show what each colour represents in money Wink ?

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Yes, the colours are in the catalogue!

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks for posting pics, I haven't been able to find them elsewhere, and is seems Schleich is a bit slow updating their website with their 2013 products.

Had to get used to the shires.. Not sure any of them is my cup of tea, they seem very cartoony, but seeing them in real life, could change my mind. They're beauties, no doubt.. Just looks like they're from an animated movie.

The appaloosa stallion looks fantastic (reminds me of the horse in Red Dead Redemption, so there's some old gaming memories awakened there).

The hannoverian mare seems to be 'just' the delicious plain warm brown lady I need in the stables.

Grizzlys are neat, could be a growling mother protecting her cub. It takes so little to make a story. I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Thank you, Alex. When I first saw the your photo of the Vulture I thought it was made in China. It's so shiny and plastic looking like the chinese made Peregrine Falcon of 2012. I'll wait for the German made Vulture.

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:20 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
You can see where a figure is made on the tag. If there is a 3+ Symbol on it, than it's made in Portugal or Made in China.

Made in Portugal or China

If there is a CE on it, than the animal is Made in Germany

Made in Germany

This is new introduced for the 2013 animals here. I know some of you in america for example had a 3+ on the tag earlier, but here this is the first time that the tags are different. So you can see now, in which country an animal was made.

Thanks you Alex all my figures of schleich are made in germany but have made in china in the model scratch cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

New horses are amazing! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

exclamation exclamation I Love them exclamation exclamation

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos! I think the shire foal's fur is adorable! I love how they made it look like it was getting its new coat. Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 pm

The shire foal is quite different when you compare it with the other horses. It's great!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:02 pm

I didn't know that Schleich was still producing in Portugal. I need to check it! Thanks for telling Alex! Very Happy

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 am

Schleich produces in Germany, China, Portugal, Tunesia (Marbach special edition and a few horses) and 2014 they start to produce in Moldavia. They've buyed some buildings there.

Today I'm buying more figures. For Álvaro very interesting: I'll buy Iloris & Leolynn, playing, the elf riding set Limeya and Bilara.

And I´m gonna buy all animals that are avaible yet.
I make pics when I have them, but I think it will be in the evening, because I have a long school day today!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!   Schleich 2013! I have some of them now! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013! I have some of them now!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next