Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Humble Collection :-)

Go down 
+11
SUSANNE
JonasV
widukind
Roger
ken yeo
animalluvr6
Kikimalou
carlysulli
weaselfan93
Ana
Carola
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Congrats Carola the Andalusian mare is more realistic than the mine. scratch cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Carola wrote:
Thanks Roger, and now I know a little more about my new mini horse Very Happy Maybe she can act girlfriend to my Lusitano, but then there'll be another Andalusian guy who gets mad. .. Ooh, they should just make a new lady for the Lusitano Razz And yes, the details of the badger are very neat, especially with such a small figurine.

Hmmm, better wait for a Lusitano mare. I don't want diplomatic problems between Portugal and Spain! Laughing

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:
Thanks Roger, and now I know a little more about my new mini horse Very Happy Maybe she can act girlfriend to my Lusitano, but then there'll be another Andalusian guy who gets mad. .. Ooh, they should just make a new lady for the Lusitano Razz And yes, the details of the badger are very neat, especially with such a small figurine.

Hmmm, better wait for a Lusitano mare. I don't want diplomatic problems between Portugal and Spain! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Agree lol!

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Agree lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Thank you Martien Very Happy

Álvaro, that sounds interesting. Is your Andalusian mare from Portugal too? Maybe I was lucky to photograph her in a flattering light, which makes her look different from yours? flower
Do you have any pics?
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Carola wrote:
Thank you Martien Very Happy

Álvaro, that sounds interesting. Is your Andalusian mare from Portugal too? Maybe I was lucky to photograph her in a flattering light, which makes her look different from yours? flower
Do you have any pics?

No from China but have a lot of light it is like a plastic colour, now I don't have the horse, But I go to buy another Laughing

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
like that but with a white plastic colour Laughing

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 am

I see, Álvaro Razz I hope you'll be happy with the new one. Well, my Andalusian mare is completely matte all over paintwise, except the eyes ofcourse cheers , no plastic 'shine' which I think is really great. Not sure the Chinese was different by that point..
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Some new additions here I love you

First the Knabstrupper Stallion (Made in China), here accompanied by my Hannoverian Stallion.
Now there's not so much rush in the stores, now January is fading out, so i had peace to study the figurines.
It's impressive how different they are from eachother, well, when I compare those in the store with those I've already got.
For instance I saw the Hannoverian Stallion, a Made in Germany version, and it looked horribly shiny with little detail on the paintjob,
compared to the one I've got, Made in China. I find it very interesting to study the differences between the Made in -----.
This was a proof, for me at least, that Made in Germany isn't necessarily a quality stamp, when it comes to the visuals of the figurine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's just gorgeus. Such neat texture and lively face. Oh, yes, and the Knabstrupper is originally a Danish breed Cool

Then I found the Giant Panda (Made in Germany). Lovely cute and eats all the time. He looks like he's really feeling good Cool

Then I realized I had to be fast, in all of the stores they've had some heavy discounts on all of Bayala.
I had no Bayalas until this day. Falaroy was there for less than half the original price bounce
As were any other Bayala as well... But I really never felt truly for any of them... But hey, couldn't resist this
handsome elf. And I thought he might appreciate if I saved him from that crazy wedding fuss going on in Bayala Laughing
He's really a billion times better looking in real life compared with the catalogphoto. He even has scars! Nice detail.
Bringing him in the right spotlight will reveal a very neat headsculpt.

Afterall he may be my very first and very last Bayala, so I thought the Papo Cheetah would make a suitable companion.
Maybe a little big for a cheetah, but who says those elves have the sizes of humans?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Nice newcomers again cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Thank you Andreas Very Happy Schleich certainly makes some money on me, now they are so lazy getting the new figures in the stores. I buy something everytime I go to check for the 2013s Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Congratulations! Your newcomers are very nice Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Thank you Ana Very Happy

*NOTE to all. I will reupload all the pictures when I find a proper solution for resizing them into a smaller size, so that I don't kill off people's internet connections.
Back to top Go down
Haybale Farm

Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

I got the knabstrupper stallion for christmas, he is truely gorgous- what did you name him? I named him Jaro.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Haybale Farm wrote:
I got the knabstrupper stallion for christmas, he is truely gorgous- what did you name him? I named him Jaro.

Sweet name indeed. I don't name my horses, but if I should I'd maybe call him something ancient, something Danish, like Otto cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Falaroy Is amazing bounce bounce I also like very much Feya her girlfriend in the book Razz
Congrats with all of them sunny
Here you have some pics of them :)

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Thank you for the lovely photos Álvaro Very Happy So Falaroy has got a girlfriend, grrr Suspect Ah, just kidding... She's beautiful.
The standing figures are definetily the best looking.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Carola wrote:
Thank you for the lovely photos Álvaro Very Happy So Falaroy has got a girlfriend, grrr Suspect Ah, just kidding... She's beautiful.
The standing figures are definetily the best looking.

Yes Because this elves on horses are from 2006-2007
And the standings from Feya 2009-2010 and Falaroy 2010-2011

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:16 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Yes Because this elves on horses are from 2006-2007
And the standings from Feya 2009-2010 and Falaroy 2010-2011

I see, and nice how Schleich improves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Humble Collection :-)   My Humble Collection :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Humble Collection :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: