Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse Empty
PostSubject: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 am

hi guys. i just got this horse from a lot but i dont know anything about it except the inscription beneath the base "W.Germany".
it is about 8 cm L
Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse Unknownhorse
TIA  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:59 am

I am not but i think it is also Jean Höfler. This horses was sold with knights or american natives. Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 pm

yes i think you're right that it comes with soldiers and native americans. (i didnt buy the human figures.)
is it old and valuable? thanks Andreas. :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 pm

sauroid wrote:
yes i think you're right that it comes with soldiers and native americans. (i didnt buy the human figures.)
is it old and valuable? thanks Andreas. :)

I lived in the GDR but i think this horses where sold a long time until the 90s. I saw this figurines also in toyshops after the german reunion. Now you can find a lot if this figurines on flea markets for a small price Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:14 am

It's awesome, whatever it is!!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 am

Is is indeed a Jean HÖFLER. I used to play with them in the late 1960's drunken

They are old but very common... So no value except sentimental one Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:42 am

thanks carolynn and Christophe. :)
hmmm i guess i might just put it on my trade list since i dont have the accompanying cowboys and indian figures.
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Christophe, Did this company make sheep? Because if they did, and they are comparable to this horse, I WANT THEM!!!!

sauroid wrote:
hmmm i guess i might just put it on my trade list since i dont have the accompanying cowboys and indian figures.

What are you looking for? i might be interested in trading for it.

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

hi Carolynn. im finishing my trade/want list and will post here in STS soon. thanks for your interest. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Christophe, Did this company make sheep? Because if they did, and they are comparable to this horse, I WANT THEM!!!!

I guess YES cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:

sauroid wrote:

What are you looking for? i might be interested in trading for it.

Carolynn look here

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t8149-the-jean-hofler-and-other-wgermany-animals-in-my-zoo

the double sheep is ready for go Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Mastiffcat wrote:

I guess YES cheers
What a Face

widukind wrote:

Carolynn look here

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t8149-the-jean-hofler-and-other-wgermany-animals-in-my-zoo

What a Face affraid that was fast!
not quite as spectacular as the horse, but very nice. but do i still have anything you would want? scratch of course, the postage is probably more than it's worth. Laughing Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:

widukind wrote:

Carolynn look here

What a Face affraid that was fast!
not quite as spectacular as the horse, but very nice. but do i still have anything you would want? scratch of course, the postage is probably more than it's worth. Laughing Laughing

Oh, i need only a helping hand from USA again for ustoys.com Very Happy Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse   Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Jean HÖFLER monochrome horse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies :: Vintage plastic-
Jump to: