Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part

Go down 
+84
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Florian
pm64
koniminiatures
Katty
PeGe
GoldEagle
Tove
NandO
arafan
AlopexLagopus
donny ong
Carola
sauroid
AlvinCK
JonasV
Taos
Fisva
carlysulli
Pony
JackyLovertjex
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
ToxicHyena
Metallisuchus
SeanieP
scot(t)
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
bojan
animalluvr6
STORMnl
Steve170
Bullyqueen
Arnaud
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Kiana84
xfoxx
Vivien
Ana
smithyboy
Cyhyraeth
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
weaselfan93
lucky luke
baltimore zoo
Sumo
Joan Milelire
Wildheart
widukind
landrover
aandmkw
Rio
MartinH
WILLYBACOMAN
Kristie
remrock02
schleich61
Numa
Philter4
MD1985
atabini
Gabe
SyLoBe
Lasersword1973
skysthelimit
ken yeo
Admin
Suebeedo
spikesilkenwolf
Sergey
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Arrakai
remowshake
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Roger
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:28 am

Thanks to all of you! Very Happy It was a little exception! Wink
@Noora: That's interesting, they have really iddferent ideas in their mind! cat
Unfortunately the tufts didn't want to came to Portugal but the eyebrows already arrived! Wink
@Andreas, Ahahah, I'll think better in it! scratch
@Vivien, that's dangerous, you are right, we must make correct options to not turn an enjoyable hobby in a finantial problem! Laughing
Please let me know if you can find a funny croc! tongue Laughing
@Robert, it is not angry anymore, thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:25 am

Nice lynx in excellent condition, Roger... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 am

Congratulations Roger!!

Although it doesn't look realistic. But it representing the development for today.

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 am

aandmkw wrote:
Congratulations. Great addition. Warning. Warning. Ebay can become very addicting.

Agree!!! That's why I never browse the eBay especially the German eBay any more because it will only lead me to more financial problems than I already having right now. :)
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think these two cars will be appreciated by our youngsters. But these two cars are what we called the Vintage and the Classic! It's like no matter how many more Adele or Lady Gaga will appear and create numerous number 1 songs in the music Billboards. The names of Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra are always immortal. The same as the old figures. They may not be as the detailed as compared to our modern figures we are getting or buying right now, yet they possess an X-factor in which we can't resist to have.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks Phil, Ken and Ron! Very Happy
Ronald, you are right! I have a little collection of 1:43 scale cars almost composed by 1920's and 1930' cars, still my favourite! :)
Anyway accuracy for me is not only a question of fashion but more in the point of view of the educational purpose of the figures.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Thank you, Roger. :)
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Congrats Roger!!! I like this one better than the current lynx. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 pm

aandmkw wrote:
Congratulations. Great addition. Warning. Warning. Ebay can become very addicting.

And expensiv. Laughing Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Roger!!! I like this one better than the current lynx. :)

-Kristie

Thanks Kristie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think these two cars will be appreciated by our youngsters. But these two cars are what we called the Vintage and the Classic! It's like no matter how many more Adele or Lady Gaga will appear and create numerous number 1 songs in the music Billboards. The names of Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra are always immortal. The same as the old figures. They may not be as the detailed as compared to our modern figures we are getting or buying right now, yet they possess an X-factor in which we can't resist to have.

Very well said Ronald!
Can you give me you e-mail adress again please in a PM or so, or just mail me, i lost many of my e-mail adresses shortly ago...

Congrats on your old and retired lynx my friend, yeah, sometimes you can't let go those oldies, tell me about it, haha... Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Congratulations Roger!!! Very nice lynx, I like it a lot! cat And congrats for Your first ebay purchase,! What a Face

This month I also bought my first animals from ebay and i already know it would be very addictive! affraid My wishlist become 5 times longer than before because I see the animals which I had thought would be never available for me and now I know I can get them affraid affraid affraid The most danger are animals with free shipping, they are saying : "it's almost like you buy me in normall shop in Your city just the waiting time is longer What a Face
This is crazy but I'm already waiting for first mole in my collection and I want also first sloth... silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks Willy and Ana! monkey flower

ana wrote:
Congratulations Roger!!! Very nice lynx, I like it a lot! cat And congrats for Your first ebay purchase,! What a Face

This month I also bought my first animals from ebay and i already know it would be very addictive! affraid My wishlist become 5 times longer than before because I see the animals which I had thought would be never available for me and now I know I can get them affraid affraid affraid The most danger are animals with free shipping, they are saying : "it's almost like you buy me in normall shop in Your city just the waiting time is longer What a Face
This is crazy but I'm already waiting for first mole in my collection and I want also first sloth... silent

I'm glad you are finding such interesting creatures to your collection! I won't be addicted, I won't be addicted, I won't be addicted! affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Willy and Ana! monkey flower

ana wrote:

I'm glad you are finding such interesting creatures to your collection! I won't be addicted, I won't be addicted, I won't be addicted! affraid Laughing

haha Laughing Laughing Laughing !
My sloth is already on way to Poland Wink This may be very long travel for the creature which moves no more than 5 meters a day Laughing cat
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 am

I guess, you have to be very very patient then Ana! Shocked bounce

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:46 am

Laughing Sleep I'm sure that even underground, a mole without glasses can be faster! :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 am

Maybe he would need infra-red glasses or so... Rolling Eyes geek

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing I will tell You which of these 2 arrived quicker Very Happy haha, why would mole need any glasses Roger? scratch Sun glasses maybe ? Cool Suspect
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:15 pm

ana wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing I will tell You which of these 2 arrived quicker Very Happy haha, why would mole need any glasses Roger? scratch Sun glasses maybe ? Cool Suspect

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Of course, Ana! Portuguese moles use sunglasses with ultraviolet protection and not infra-red glasses as dutch moles use. Cool tongue
You know, in netherlands moles are under the sea level, so I think swimming glasses would be better! study Laughing
Time to ask: - is it really UV protection important? scratch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:40 am

No, but infra-red might be usefull in the dark, under any level... Laughing Wink lol!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 am

Roger wrote:
ana wrote:

You know, in netherlands moles are under the sea level, so I think swimming glasses would be better! study Laughing

This is crazy!! lol! lol! lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 pm

ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
ana wrote:

affraid affraid
Yes, Ana! That's why we deserve a house full of plastic toys! :)
Embarassed ... it also makes me think how right is my wife when she asks:
- What are you talking about all night in this forum? Wink
... and with the silliest face of the world I have to reply:
-Hmmmm.... scratch ... Embarassed ... about moles and... scratch ... glasses! pale Laughing Laughing

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Roger wrote:

-Hmmmm.... scratch ... Embarassed ... about moles and... scratch ... glasses! pale Laughing Laughing
Wine or beer glasses? Wink Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Roger wrote:
ana wrote:

affraid affraid
Yes, Ana! That's why we deserve a house full of plastic toys! :)

cheers lol! lol! That is SO true tongue lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Roger wrote:

Wine or beer glasses? Wink Very Happy

Laughing Laughing drunken scratch Robert? It looks your house is also full of plastic toys! tongue Wink

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next