Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horse additions (New: 9th December)

Go down 
+12
Roger
cattlecollector
aandmkw
Haybale Farm
Carola
Elros Alvar
widukind
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
ReinbowSchleich
animalluvr6
TheSpottedCat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Nice additions again cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Congrats. Nice to see rearing Morgan with rearing Mustang ! Very Happy

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Many have already showed this lad, but I post him anyway. To bad the original black one is so much more handsome Razz 
 I wish they had put some colours around his eyes and some more contrast in his mane and tail. Really like his hooves tho. 

Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 Svartvitfriserhastar_zpsc9344641
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Nice horses again cheerscheers

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:12 pm

I also like best the black but congrautlations for your white Friesian that is not grey nor even white! :DIt is pretty anyway! albino

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 pm

I agree with you, indeed the black one is the most attractive 8)And some more contrast, I agree too, could have been nice on the white version. Still he is not to be missed as an interesting variant Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:41 am

you take really good photographs!

Katty

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 am

Also, where can you get the white version of the Frisian? I have not seen him before. Is he only in Germany?
Rolling Eyes

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 am

widukind wrote:
 Thank you :)

Roger wrote:
I also like best the black but congrautlations for your white Friesian that is not grey nor even white! :DIt is pretty anyway! albino

What? :) Colour-wise it is white, horse-colourwise it is grey. Or it might be some other kind of horse colour that I am to lazy to start figuring out. 

Carola wrote:
I agree with you, indeed the black one is the most attractive 8)And some more contrast, I agree too, could have been nice on the white version. Still he is not to be missed as an interesting variant Wink

And I agree with you. Not only is does the black one seem more contrasting, but I seem to have a love for black horses more than the white ones. At least if you take a look one my wish list Rolling Eyes

Katty wrote:

Also, where can you get the white version of the Frisian? I have not seen him before. Is he only in Germany? Rolling Eyes

Thank you, nice to hear. 

The white frisian is a special edition offered by Modellpferdeversand, only 5000 made. You can get him from the german site here. You can also get him from ebay, but he is more expensive there. I guess the shipping costs to New Zealand are not in your favor.
Back to top Go down
Katty

Katty

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm

TheSpottedCat wrote:
widukind wrote:
 Thank you :)

Roger wrote:

What? :) Colour-wise it is white, horse-colourwise it is grey. Or it might be some other kind of horse colour that I am to lazy to start figuring out. 

Carola wrote:

And I agree with you. Not only is does the black one seem more contrasting, but I seem to have a love for black horses more than the white ones. At least if you take a look one my wish list Rolling Eyes

Katty wrote:

Also, where can you get the white version of the Frisian? I have not seen him before. Is he only in Germany? Rolling Eyes

Thank you, nice to hear. 

The white frisian is a special edition offered by Modellpferdeversand, only 5000 made. You can get him from the german site here. You can also get him from ebay, but he is more expensive there. I guess the shipping costs to New Zealand are not in your favor.

Darn it!! you would be right. Thank-you though. Neat that you have been able to score one!! If I had the chance id definitely get one, but I do agree with you all. The Black one is nicer, and yeah it would have been nicer with a bit of grey round the eyes for the white. But all good anyway!

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Finally got the falabella mare and foal. One reason I should not be allowed inside toy stores. Here together with old shire, just look at the difference of their sizes!
 Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 Shireandfalabella_zpsdc338e85
What? Of course falabella ponies are more important than boring shetland ponies? What's that? Oh, yeah, they are exclusive Razz Then maybe it's more important  Smile 
Bad photos are bad because of reasons.
Really ned to get my paws on the mare with the cart so I can put her together with the exclusive ones. Then hopefully sale, trade of repaint the other mare... because even if she is a tiny bit of a colour variation, it is not enough. And she did not have a tag on her. My other older one have tho.
I do like the hooves of the new gelding.

Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 ExlusiveShetlands_zps7b8be02c
 Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 ExlusiveShetlandgelding_zps6bd77828
 Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 ExlusiveShetlandfoal_zps74d2e2c5
Aaand these three. You know. They are not important  Smile  Razz... And only one of them are retired... And they are not falabellas.
 Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 Pintopairandholstainmare_zps01d3222e

One a side note...
OH MY GOD!!! I ACTUALLY WAS ABLY TO GO TO A NORMAL STORE AND GET EXCLUSIVE STUFF!!! IN SWEDEN!!! YEAH! Very Happy

Last edited by TheSpottedCat on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Congratulations! Very nice additions! Falabella is really super cute and it had to be great to find these special editions in local store! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Congratulations! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Congratulations  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Why haven't I seen this thread before? I must have been blind or sleeping  Sleep. I really like your photos, they shows good pictures of the models.

Also I have found the Exclusive Shetland ponies (the scenery pack with the whole family) in a normal Swedish toy store, (a BR-Store). Very high price I must say, but i closed my eyes and drew the card! The ponies are very cute.

Your photo of the tiny tiny falabellas and the great Shire are also very funny.  Very Happy 

Congrats for your newcomers. And thanks for sharing photos.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Lovely additions Very Happy 

I like your humour  Laughing Razz 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Laughing Very cute equines and lovely presentation! cat cheers
I've never tried to find these special editions in Portugal. I have no idea if they are available here or not. I would also not be able of identifying them! geek
Though, today I also received my first Schleich special edition... hahah! tongue

PostSubject: Re: Horse additions (New: 9th December)    Horse additions (New: 9th December) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horse additions (New: 9th December)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2