Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2

Go down 
+15
MartinH
cattlecollector
GoldEagle
ken yeo
Roger
Dorkan
bojan
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
widukind
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
19 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 Empty
PostSubject: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 am

The new wapiti/elk from Safari is SO  beautyful  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comparison with the previous one in old and later painting...what a gigantic leap forward for Safari  drunken

I love the oldest one also  Wink

Very Happy Very Happy  Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

Beautiful! Thank You for comparison and walk around Susanne! I like this figure, I will try to get it also bounce I need this species of deer in my collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 am

Thankyou, Anna !
I keep thinking how he would look if you painted him Wink
He is nicly ( with a bit of Safri-slobbiness) painted, but....

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:37 am

Nice one Susanne, congrats cheers
Oliver had them but they were sold out very fast

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 am

A very good addition Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am

Wow! Just fantastic! Thanks for sharing Susanne!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 pm

He's just lovely! Congratulations Susanne cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:54 pm

I liked the old one but yes this is a HUGE improvement! Its gorgeous Susanne, congrats!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Thank you for this good walkaround Susanne cheers

I really like the new wapiti, it's a big improvement; it was already on my wishlist and your pics convinced me it is a very good choice.

I don't have the older one so could you make a comparison pic with something I know to see the size ?
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

It's beautiful! Congratulations, it was sold out so fast at spielzeugguenstig.de I couldn't even order it on time!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm

I am very happy that y`all like my lovely critter  cheers

Yes, I was very lucky to get him at Spielzeugguenstig ( Oliver Zell).
I wanted the flying fish, too, but it was sold out almost as soon as they got it  Crying or Very sad

Kikimalou wrote:

I don't have the older one so could you make a comparison pic with something I know to see the size ?

Here he is with a couple of friends...I am sure you know one of them, Chistophe, - he sends you his kind wishes   Very Happy

Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 pm

I love Wapiti Elk ! !
I saw it once when I was on tour in Canada ,great animals !

Figurine is beautiful, is now available in online stores? ?

Best,
sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Thanks for your walk around Susanne! It looks I need to add this figure to my long wish list. Very Happy
OK, hooves, legs, dewclaws, are all huge but the figure is nice enough. Also, it is a proper size when comparing with other major brands figures. The old one was so small considering the size of these deers. Very Happy
Thanks for showing and congratulations! rendeer

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 am

Congrats Susanne! This elk is on the top of my list.

GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:34 pm

How could I have missed this?! What a wonderful figure, I am so excited to get this one as soon as the local safari retailers start carrying it! I try not to order safari online since I always seem to get one with flaws or a bad paint job.
The old elk is really cute too, I'll have to hunt around for this one. Very Happy Thanks for the great pictures!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Thankyou, friends cheers

Yes ! Amanda, this one surely is a MUST for your collection Very Happy

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Very nice. I know that this may not be possible because of molding purposes, but the legs could be a lot thinner. Wink
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Elk 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:35 pm

This elk is really wonferful and big, take a look :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Wonderful figurine! I've been watching this guy a long time, now I know I need it!  Applause 
Thanks a lot Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:07 am

A very nice elk and very nice pics!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:46 am

I find this elk charming too!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:10 am

Very sweet face  Very Happy Looks like he has fairly good detail, compared to the others  Very Happy 

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:55 am

I think my forest area needs this elk :3 Thanks Martin for the walkaround Very Happy

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Díky za walkaround! :) Jen bych se chtěl zeptat na toho staršího wapitiho od Safari Ltd ze společných fotek - je to řadová figurka (o tolik menší než jeho následovník?!) nebo figurka ze sady (z tuby nebo sáčku bych čekal o něco menší kousek...)? Nějak se nedokážu zorientovat v té velikosti Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2   elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

elk 2013 Wild Safari North American Wildlife, by Susanne on page 1 and Martin on page 2
Page 1 of 1