Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keenway Collie from Champion Breed

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
sauroid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

Keenway Collie from Champion Breed Empty
PostSubject: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it has no marks whatsoever  scratch
tia  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 pm

I do not really know, but don`t the New-Rays ( except the very small ones) usually have the mark on them ? scratch

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

As far as I know it is a New Ray. But it looks a little different from mine.

Sorry for the bad light.
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 pm

edit: Ahh, someone already answered the question!

Some material and size information could be helpful...

At least it's not from the 1988-series (the larger, hollow ones), because the collie from the series looks like this

(safari wolf is for size reference)

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 am

TheSpottedCat wrote:
As far as I know it is a New Ray. But it looks a little different from mine.

Sorry for the bad light.

Very nice picture! (Not bad light at all, in my view.)

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:31 pm

thanks all. my collie is solid plastic about 4 inches tall, but has no brand/marks at all. (mine could be a copy but it doesnt even have a "made in china" underneath the figure)
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:47 pm

sauroid wrote:
thanks all. my collie is solid plastic about 4 inches tall, but has no brand/marks at all. (mine could be a copy but it doesnt even have a "made in china" underneath the figure)

Mine don't have any mark either, it is to much fur to place it. But I know it is not a copy.
Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 am

No not New-Ray but Keenway Very Happy It's Keenway Collie from Champion Breed series. They were sold in beginning of 2000's. Here are all of them
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:44 am

Deseo wrote:
No not New-Ray but Keenway Very Happy It's Keenway Collie from Champion Breed series. They were sold in beginning of 2000's. Here are all of them
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How weird. I have several of those dogs and I always believed they was the same brand. I have the adult Bernese Mountain Dog, the lying down Golden Retriever Puppy (found in a flea-market many years ago) and I believe the lying down Dalmatian is of the same brand. I have many of the things you get with the dogs to, as my family got the dogs for me then I was much younger. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I remember I kept the package with the dogs for a long time, looking at the other breeds you could get at the backside of it. I remember the corgis. Of course I never got or found any of them so the box was thrown away. But my niece have the running/jumping shepherd.
I am obviously bad at knowing the different brands study
I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keenway Collie from Champion Breed   Keenway Collie from Champion Breed Empty

Back to top Go down

Keenway Collie from Champion Breed
Page 1 of 1