Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAVANNA set from Kitan Club

Go down 
+20
Mastiffcat
baltimore zoo
Sumo
widukind
skysthelimit
aandmkw
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
bmathison1972
Ana
MartinH
Kikimalou
Roger
Gabe
SUSANNE
remrock02
HKHollinstone
stecal
Admin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:17 pm

The price is also reasonable!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Are this puzzle animals? If yes, can anybody please share a photo with the lines or pieces?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Andreas, they are all puzzles but some of them are made of 2-3 peaces and lines are almost invisible - like on zebras, gnus and ostriches. Lion, giraffe and elephant have more obvious lines, I will show you when I take camera batteries off the charger...

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:03 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Andreas, they are all puzzles but some of them are made of 2-3 peaces and lines are almost invisible - like on zebras, gnus and ostriches. Lion, giraffe and elephant have more obvious lines, I will show you when I take camera batteries off the charger...

thank you Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Hey Robert,
Beautiful collection Kitan's Club! cheers
I have a question for you, or Impala Nature Kitan Club Techni Color can be set without a brown base with a signature? scratch My point is that the Impala touches the bases with two hooves, and whether it can detach from the stand out if it is permanently attached to it? Can you take a picture and recharge your camera so I could see it really is impossible to detach the hoof to become without this stand. I'm going to buy this model, are available on Ebay, so I buy Very Happy

Wishes and waiting for an answer!
Daniel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

widukind wrote:
Are this puzzle animals? If yes, can anybody please share a photo with the lines or pieces?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On ostriches and gnus you almost can't see anything...

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:30 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Impala Nature Kitan Club Techni Color can be set without a brown base with a signature? scratch My point is that the Impala touches the bases with two hooves, and whether it can detach from the stand out if it is permanently attached to it? Can you take a picture and recharge your camera so I could see it really is impossible to detach the hoof to become without this stand.

You can take it off the base but it can't stand by itself. You would have to make 2 legs shorter, one 5mm and 6mm the other, and even then it couldn't stand because legs are positioned very narrow... Slim chances that it would work, you would probably ruin very nice model

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Ok,Thanks You Robert :)

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Great pictures, Robert! Yes, they are hard to see and in pictures they are much larger that they are in real, so it turns the puzzle effect almost invisible. I think it is easier to see the seams in some Papo and earlier CollectA figures that aren't puzzles. :) That's a beautful series. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:29 pm

thanks for this topic, now i wan also a few Kitan animals. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:07 am

Well finally you have that model of the Grevy zebra to, although the mould is of a plains zebra, because as you know, the Grevy is the biggest of the zebra-species, and had longer ears and so on.
But it is nice to have anyway, great job Robert and Phil!
Now i still need them... Laughing

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Also that you agree That the scale is wrong, Because The Grevy's zebra is larger than the common zebra, so scale it Should Be different, and besides, These are the same models just different colored, one-on-stripe zebra common, and the second model Grevyi zebra. It is a pity That Nature Techni Colour, the Mountain Zebra and not the other two species Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAVANNA set from Kitan Club   SAVANNA set from Kitan Club - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SAVANNA set from Kitan Club
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4