Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur

Go down 
+17
ken yeo
dlfrogman
WILLYBACOMAN
aandmkw
Ratar
cheyenna
Barricade
stecal
Kikimalou
Siobhan
Wildheart
Suebeedo
schmidtchenschleich
Schleichwelt
Sergey
HKHollinstone
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur Empty
PostSubject: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi Friends,

today i found a pic by Toys `R`us. I´m not sure, but it could be a new Schleich figure from 2011. I don´t collect fantasy or dragons, but i never saw this figure before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm

It does look like a Schleich model, thanks for posting Torben!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 am

[quote="Admin"]Hi Friends,

today i found a pic by Toys `R`us. I´m not sure, but it could be a new Schleich figure from 2011. I don´t collect fantasy or dragons, but i never saw this figure before.

...I don,t collect fantasy models too... But so it,s sorry! Because some brands has some beautiful models, for example this "animals-warriors" set by Papo "! Wink

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am

[quote="Sergey"]
Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

...I don,t collect fantasy models too... But so it,s sorry! Because some brands has some beautiful models, for example this "animals-warriors" set by Papo "! Wink

OK, i don´t collect them, but i have a few of the animal-warriors. They are really cool. Look here:

Papo Animal-Warriors

Torben
Back to top Go down
Schleichwelt

Schleichwelt

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Drachenreiter Kishay   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 am

Hallo,

gehört Drachenreiter Kishay 70447 zu 2011 Kollektion ??

mfg.

Last edited by Schleichwelt on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 am

Schleich World of History: The World of Knights Collection - Dragonrider
Schleich Bayala Kishay der Drachenreiter auf Drache Nugur Nr.70447

Part of Schleich's World of History: The World of Knights Collection - Dragonrider. Nugur, the dragon and Kishay, his rider, are best friends. Excited to find new adventures as they encounter the heavens of Bayala. On the dawn of a new day Kishay vaults into Nugurs saddle. The cool breeze blows the last grains of desert sand out of Kishays hair. Underneath Nugurs wings the woods, rivers and lakes quickly pass by. At night they stay on a rocky cliff overlooking the vast and mysterious new terrain. Both Kishay and Nugur wait for tomorrow a time of excitement filled with making new friends and dangerous adventures.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Last edited by schmidtchenschleich on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 am

I actually saw Shocked that dragonrider that Torben posted in the ToysRUs store just the other day. It was really cool (and really expensive) No But nice! I did not see any other figures in the store that were unknown to me. Did they just not put him in the 2010 booklet?

~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:30 am

It is very confusing...it seems to be a rare item(but not a limited edition)...and it isn't part of the 2011 line-up...very intriguing... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:38 am

It seems it´s a exclusiv model only for Toys `R`us. Maybe it will be in the regular 2011 Schleich collection later.

I know that Schleich and Toys `R`us have made new contracts. It could be that Toys `R`us has the permission to sell 1 model earlier than other sellers.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:42 am

Maybe,but I prefer to wait another 12 months rather than pay 70 euros for it at Toys R Us... silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:48 am

Wildheart wrote:
Maybe,but I prefer to wait another 12 months rather than pay 70 euros for it at Toys R Us... silent

In my Toys `R`us catalogue he´s offered with 19,98 Euro.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 am

Hmm, dragon riders... That's very Eragon-ish. I wonder if they got the idea from there, especially cos the Eragon books are very very popular.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:51 am

Admin wrote:
It seems it´s a exclusiv model only for Toys `R`us. Maybe it will be in the regular 2011 Schleich collection later.

I know that Schleich and Toys `R`us have made new contracts. It could be that Toys `R`us has the permission to sell 1 model earlier than other sellers.

Maybe... Last year "Fnac éveil&jeux" shops in France sold the Papo oviraptor before christmas
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:52 am

Are you sure it is Schleich ?

The warrior is a bit manga fashioned... No ?
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:52 am

hi theres one on ebay at the moment
http://cgi.ebay.de/Schleich-Kishay-Drachenreiter-Drache-Nugur-/310266501179?pt=Figuren&hash=item483d53183b
does anyone know when it was available?
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Are you sure it is Schleich ?

The warrior is a bit manga fashioned... No ?

I´m absolutely sure. Here´s a photo from Peter:

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:13 am

So...
Back to top Go down
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 pm

I've never ever seen a model like that over here, which doesn't really surprise me cos this is... Finland.
Back to top Go down
Barricade

Barricade

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:58 am

Das wundert mich jetzt ein bisschen, da ich auch der Meinung war das Kishay erst 2011
erscheinen sollte, aber es ist möglich das er in die Septembermodelle 2010 gerutscht ist,
und falls nicht, hat hier wohl jemand ein Vorproduktionsmodell in die Finger bekommen.
Fakt ist, die Figur ist eine Neuerscheinung und man sollte sich nicht an so unsinnig hohen
Ebay Ersteigerungsorgien beteiligen, da diese und alle anderen neuen Figuren schon bald
ganz regulär in jedem gut sortierten Spielwarenladen zum *Normalpreis* zu bekommen
sein werden. Manchmal gibt es bei bestimmten Modellen am Anfang Lieferengpässe bis
sie dann etwas später in ausreichenden Stückzahlen ganz normal ausgeliefert werden.

English -

Now I'm a bit confused, as I thought Kishay was supposed to be released in 2011, but it
could be possible that he made it into the Septembermodels for 2010. If he didn't make
it, it could be that somebody (that ebay seller) got hold of a pre-production sample.
Fact is it is a new release, and I wouldn't spend my hard earned cash on ridicoulously
high bids on ebay auctions, cause this one and all the other new figures will be available
in every well stocked toy-store at the regular retail-price. Sometimes some models have
a few problems to build up enough stock in the beginning, so they appear rare, but in the
end there will always be enough of them for everybody to get one.
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:06 am

ToysRus is selling them for 39,99 Dollar.

The Productionyear is 2010
Back to top Go down
cheyenna

cheyenna

Country/State : Niedersachsen/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Hallo
habe eben mal nachgefrragt.
Dieses Modell kommt offiziell im Mai 2011 in den Handel.
Und das lustige ist das der Schleich Vertrieb gar nicht wußte das es dieses Modell
überhaupt geben wird Very Happy
Der Vertreter wußte es :)
Wäre vllt jemand so nett und würde das hier ins Englische übersetzen??
Meine Grammatik ist schlecht geworden in den letzten Jahren,trau mich nicht Embarassed
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

cheyenna wrote:
Hallo
habe eben mal nachgefrragt.
Dieses Modell kommt offiziell im Mai 2011 in den Handel.
Und das lustige ist das der Schleich Vertrieb gar nicht wußte das es dieses Modell
überhaupt geben wird Very Happy
Der Vertreter wußte es :)
Wäre vllt jemand so nett und würde das hier ins Englische übersetzen??
Meine Grammatik ist schlecht geworden in den letzten Jahren,trau mich nicht Embarassed

Hello
have just nachgefrragt times.
This model is officially in May 2011 in the trade.
And the funny thing is that the slow sales did not know it, this model
exist at all is
The representative knew
One probably would be someone so kind and would translate this into English?
My grammar has become difficult in recent years, trust me

There you are, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gast

PostSubject: Until today kishay 70447 is available on the german toys´r us online shop.   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:23 am

Hi 2 all...

until today Kishay 70447 is available on the german toys´r us stores and 3 times into the online shop. The price is 19.98 Euros
If you would like to buy it before may 2011, hurry up. It´s an exclusive figure and very rare. The american online shop have only 75 pc. (39,90 USD) and the france online shop 4 pc. (19,98 Euro).

greets bobo_bubu
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Kishay is available into the toys´r us stores until today!!! 19,98 Euro   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 am

Hi 2 all...

until today Kishay 70447 is available on the german toys´r us stores and 3 times into the online shop. The price is 19.98 Euros
If you would like to buy it before may 2011, hurry up. It´s an exclusive figure and very rare. The american online shop have only 75 pc. (39,90 USD) and the france online shop 4 pc. (19,98 Euro).

greets bobo_bubu
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:03 am

I actually saw this figure for sale at a ToysRUs store last week. I did not buy it as it is lots of $$$$$$. So it is not to be officially released until May 2011? Maybe I should go get it anyways though I don't collect the Bayala figures. It was very nice looking!

flower ~ Sue

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next