Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur

Go down 
+17
ken yeo
dlfrogman
WILLYBACOMAN
aandmkw
Ratar
cheyenna
Barricade
stecal
Kikimalou
Siobhan
Wildheart
Suebeedo
schmidtchenschleich
Schleichwelt
Sergey
HKHollinstone
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barricade

Barricade

Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 am

I asked around a bit, and was told that a couple of selected stores got this Figure
as a *First to market* special item already in September 2010. The regular Mass
release will be Mai 2011, so there will be plenty for everybody, and there's no need
to shell out big bucks to get one right now - just takes a bit of patience Wink
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Barricade wrote:
Quote :

I asked around a bit, and was told that a couple of selected stores got this Figure
as a *First to market* special item already in September 2010. The regular Mass
release will be Mai 2011, so there will be plenty for everybody, and there's no need
to shell out big bucks to get one right now - just takes a bit of patience

Thankyou Barricade. If the figure is just an early release, I will leave it in the ToysRUs store for a parent to buy and surprise their young one at Christmas. :)

I am having to decide already what limits to place on what to buy. I am new to collecting this year and have gone crazy Rolling Eyes with buying already and soon the 2011s will be out! Decisions, decisions scratch too many choices.

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Ratar

Ratar

Country/State : Orem, Utah

PostSubject: Dragon Rider   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:03 pm

ToysRUs is also having a deal of spend $25 on Schleich products you can a $5 gift card.
My wife went to the store today and the manager could not figure the deal out, so he just dicounted the purchase by $5.
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 am

I saw it in the local Toys R Us store this weekend, but bought another plane instead since they were on sale, besides I had already ordered one online and it should be here hopefully tomorrow. I was not sure if it was Schleich when I ordered it because it said it was part of the imaginarium collection, but it is definately Schleich.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:54 am

Strange story of this early release... Rolling Eyes
But it is strange too, that the newest models are always earlier available in the USA then here in most of the European countries... Rolling Eyes Shocked

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 am

Got mine in the mail today. It is great. Love it. It will look great with the rest of my collection.
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 am

I am having to decide already what limits to place on what to buy. I am new to collecting this year and have gone crazy Rolling Eyes with buying already and soon the 2011s will be out! Decisions, decisions scratch too many choices.

flower ~ Sue
[/quote]

same here thats why i have been concentrating on the retired ones first i figure i can get the ones in the catalogue anytime but the longer i leave the retired ones the harder they will be to get in theory
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: New Kishay Dragon and rider :)    Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 am

My mom said it looks like me :) I love this guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 am

He is nice! Congrats Rusty!

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 am

Great new figurine, Rusty... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Very impressive and detailed model Very Happy

Congratulations with this great model of you on your new horse cheers Laughing

aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 am

Congatulations Rusty. I love this figure. I have always loved dragons. I used to paint some ceramic dragons.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 am

Congratulations Rusty, he's cool Cool

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:29 am

I agree--cool Cool
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:30 am

[quote="dlfrogman"]My mom said it looks like me :) I love this guy

The dragon or the rider???

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Shawn you so funny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Congrats Rusty!!! cheers cheers

Who means your Mom? lol! The dragon or the rider? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur   Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider Kishay and Dragon Nugur
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich Non animal series-
Jump to: