Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2011: At last !

Go down 
+46
landrover
remowshake
Barricade
stitch
baltimore zoo
wilt
shadowmoon
Tupolew Tu-154
FLIPPI
apichartu
essimon
joaovinicius16
sphyrna18
SchleichHorsesForever
Miss Mufflon
atabini
Titwen
alexmotoc
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
lucky luke
pm64
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
diversity
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Roger
Rio
Kiryuha
Yurumi
Zwartvoet
MartinH
Numa
smhilin
remrock02
Arrakai
HKHollinstone
Admin
stecal
Ana
Deseo
Gabe
JOANNAJM
Siobhan
Wildheart
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:58 pm

MartinH wrote:
I´m really disappointed in Schleich this year... Great figurines but i was expecting more... scratch

...I,m agree with Martin. We see good models, but I was waiting some more. For example I was waiting new hippos (because Schleich have model only from 1996 !!!!), some monkeys (mandrill, drill, orang male, small monkeys...), polar bear male, maybe Himalayan bears family)... But! I,m ready all forgive because wolverine and badgers! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 am

Sergey wrote:
MartinH wrote:
I´m really disappointed in Schleich this year... Great figurines but i was expecting more... scratch

...I,m agree with Martin. We see good models, but I was waiting some more. For example I was waiting new hippos (because Schleich have model only from 1996 !!!!), some monkeys (mandrill, drill, orang male, small monkeys...), polar bear male, maybe Himalayan bears family)... But! I,m ready all forgive because wolverine and badgers! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can´t forgive everything... but there is new Kudu and buffalo and longhorn so... :) But i was hoping for new okapi Crying or Very sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Hey guys, I agree with you with the deer is in good posture, lack of relief in terms of news, kudu and fawn is good omen as well as buffalo and her calf.
The Wolverines and badgers, the foxes also very pleasant, I would also like a fox sitting! In terms of the hippopotamus I think it shook news for 2012 in my opinion, Schleich and Safari also.
That of Scleich is very old and the Safari is a bit cheesy (cartonich and the calves
That's my opinion!
I also would have preferred more exotic models of antelopes and as you say in primates and families Bear Asia and South America.
Nouus patia'll wait for the release of Papo and Collecta to really know the guidelines of our manufacturers. scratch Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2011: At last !
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14