Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)

Go down 
+17
Kikimalou
Miss Jane
Florian
AlienMantis
NandO
animalluvr6
arafan
HKHollinstone
cattlecollector
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Fisva
koniminiatures
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:30 pm

They look awesome cheers I love the cat I love you 

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 am

NandO wrote:
i love the road runner lea..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
please upload more foto lea.. i like his eyes....cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops 
Here you go, Nando - he was a very quick paintup, so there isn't much to show I'm afraid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:56 am

WOW.. Leaa.. I really love it... It look so real.. <3
Tell me how to make the "eyes" look so real ?!! PM me..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:22 am

Now you're just trying to make me blush - bad Nando. Very Happy No, I'm glad you like the bird. Too bad he was a gift so I haven't got him anymore.
My answer on the eyes is so short I'll just put it here instead of PM'ing you: nail polish. The model's eyes are nothing special, just a very dark brown with a black pupil in the middle, plus a tiny drop of clear nail polish to give the eyes a shine. Give it a try!

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:07 am

thank you lea..
thats what i mean.. "shine"
cheers cheers cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zosenwoans

zosenwoans

Country/State : south korea

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:52 pm

so cute xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)   Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konimini's customs (took over the old suricate thread for general customs)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: