Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fisva's additions

Go down 
+36
ulinuk
AlvinCK
NightLioness
Bonobo
Kikimalou
signatus
Arnaud
landrover
krista
Florian
sauroid
LeeAnn
bojan
Elros Alvar
MartinH
koniminiatures
animalluvr6
ken yeo
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
JonasV
SUSANNE
resti
scot(t)
Douglas Mortimer
Chris Sweetman
Bernyto
NandO
Carola
HKHollinstone
widukind
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Roger
Ana
Fisva
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

Fisva's additions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:39 pm

They are wonderful! Yay for animal families!

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:28 pm

I'm happy they're arrived in perfect condition. I'm glad you like them cheers

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:19 am

The paintwork on the Papo Shire Mare looks surprisingly good cyclops And your photo of her is just delicious Very Happy She looks like a real lady, not to be messed with Razz

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Big thanks to Attila for such wonderful additions! cheers cheers

I'm going to repaint this Schleich Shire stallion. Any ideas? :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plus my very first camel figurine :)

I've found these two in my local Tesco store. I have been planning to custom one and give it in our Figurine Swap stuff, but I think I will change my mind XD They can become beautiful foals after custom.

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Good additions! cheers I like those foals! Look forward to see them after customizing Wink  The shire would be nice in this
or this?
Not my photos

The camel is very charming too Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:55 pm

I love the foals  cheers Can't wait to see your cusoms :)

jonesee wrote:

Oh! I didn't even know this color excisted Shocked It is wonderfull. It gives me idea's for a repaint :)

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:15 pm

christinavanderschouw wrote:
I love the foals  cheers Can't wait to see your cusoms :)

jonesee wrote:

Oh! I didn't even know this color excisted Shocked It is wonderfull. It gives me idea's for a repaint :)

Same here! I thought about dark chocolate colour but this... Amazing!!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Nice figures, Agata! I think Jonas already gave you a great suggestion to your Shire despite I thinking that its original color is nice too. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Congratulations Agata :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:47 am

This weekend I've been in a different city due to my extramural studies. I've left the school earlier and I went with my fiance for shopping. I wanted to buy myself a new shirt or sweatshirt, but everything was so expensive that I had to leave the idea behind. Then my fiance told me  that he had seen a new toy shop near the train station, and that they have awesome toys there. I still had my money left so we went there, and this was it... a whole display of Mojo Fun figurines, with Anna's horses and new lions! Unfortunately I could not afford the lions or Anna's horses, but I've bought three figurines that were quite cheap  cheers  cheers  cheers

Snowy owl:

Pronghorn:

Wolverine:

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Sounds a nice day even though you didn't find "the perfect" shirt. Very Happy I'm just imagining some lovely Polish village with a lovely old train station and small stores... X)
Great that at least some of our people on the forum are able to buy mojo locally! Congrats on those nice ones :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 pm

jonesee wrote:
Sounds a nice day even though you didn't find "the perfect" shirt. Very Happy I'm just imagining some lovely Polish village with a lovely old train station and small stores... X)
Great that at least some of our people on the forum are able to buy mojo locally! Congrats on those nice ones  :)

Thanks Jonas! It was actually one of the biggest cities in Poland, and the station is right next to the big shoppcing plaza, haha Very Happy It is convenient when you have to wait for a train like 2 hours and you have nothing to do... XD
I just have to wait for some discounts. Damn.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Congratulations! cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Nice additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:09 pm

It is really great that you can find Mojo locally, although the brand is easy to find here in Lisbon, I've never seen the pronghorn and of course it is too early to see the ow. I like all of them, congratulations! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Hurrayy !!! SO much better than a new shirt cheers

All three are wonderful models, - especially the proghorn, which I love very, very much I love you

Congratulations, my friend Applause

PS : great photo of the owl. It is not easy at all to take pictures of a white model Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Fisva wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Great that at least some of our people on the forum are able to buy mojo locally! Congrats on those nice ones  :)

Thanks Jonas! It was actually one of the biggest cities in Poland, and the station is right next to the big shoppcing plaza, haha Very Happy It is convenient when you have to wait for a train like 2 hours and you have nothing to do... XD

lol! lol! lol! I've been watching too much lovely, peaceful countryside movies Very Happy That city sounds an awesome place to go for a shopping anyway Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh, those beat any shirt, surely! The pronghorn is particularly handsome - lucky you for coming across it & companions.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:24 am

jonesee wrote:
Fisva wrote:
jonesee wrote:

lol! lol! lol! I've been watching too much lovely, peaceful countryside movies Very Happy That city sounds an awesome place to go for a shopping anyway Cool Cool

Jonas, why don't you go with your sister? I am sure there are a lot of shoes there! Wink Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:28 am

Congratulation Very Happy I still have to catch the Pronghorn bounce Where is that train ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Fisva wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Jonas, why don't you go with your sister? I am sure there are a lot of shoes there! Wink Laughing

lol! Would love to! Laughing And she as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 pm

Congratulations Agata! So nice new animals! I like the owl very much! Very Happy
Nice to see Mojo's being available in some Polish shops. Where was it? I heard some are available in shop near train station in Gdynia, was it there? (damn, I was there this year in August but didn't find the toy shop unfortunately) Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Thank you very much dear friends! Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Congratulations Agata! So nice new animals! I like the owl very much! Very Happy
Nice to see Mojo's being available in some Polish shops. Where was it? I heard some are available in shop near train station in Gdynia, was it there? (damn, I was there this year in August but didn't find the toy shop unfortunately) Smile

No, it was in Cracow :) The shop is in a tunnel leading from a shopping center, through train station, to bus station. There are fantastic plush toys and of course some Mojo Fun ones. Next time I will buy some horses sculpted by you for sure Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Fisva wrote:
Thank you very much dear friends! Very Happy

Ana wrote:

No, it was in Cracow :) The shop is in a tunnel leading from a shopping center, through train station, to bus station. There are fantastic plush toys and of course some Mojo Fun ones. Next time I will buy some horses sculpted by you for sure Very Happy

Oh, Cracow, wow! No chances for me to visit this city anytime soon. But sister of my husband is living there, maybe I will tell her about this toy shop Laughing
Thank you for the information Agata! Nice to know Mojo is also in Cracow cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:42 pm

I have been rearranging my collection today, and right after I took this picture

A postman came with new additions, lol. Here are some additions that I have received yesterday, and that arrived today cheers

That poor Bullyland horse, I still consider repainting it... It looks so sad with this coat...

Schleich Lipizzaner mare. She had an attractive price and was marked as "new", but as you can see her condition is rather poor. I consider repainting it as well.

Schleich shire foal...  cheers

Ahh, beautiful Collecta horses. The TWH is not very nice in touch and the plastic is quite soft. I'm afraid that it will lose paint over time. The horse itself is really BIG :O The pinto mare is made of very hard plastic, but she doesn't want to stand on her own. The foal is quite nice, though the head is a little bit weird.

And some Collecta as well. The Springbok and Goat are very good....

And beautiful Nyala...

But wait... what's wrong with this face?  scratch  scratch  scratch

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fisva's additions
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next