Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fisva's additions

Go down 
+36
ulinuk
AlvinCK
NightLioness
Bonobo
Kikimalou
signatus
Arnaud
landrover
krista
Florian
sauroid
LeeAnn
bojan
Elros Alvar
MartinH
koniminiatures
animalluvr6
ken yeo
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
JonasV
SUSANNE
resti
scot(t)
Douglas Mortimer
Chris Sweetman
Bernyto
NandO
Carola
HKHollinstone
widukind
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Roger
Ana
Fisva
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Fisva's additions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:08 pm

This is the first I've seen photos of the new CollectA pintos, thanks for sharing! They look alright, not as good as the promo pics of course and I wish the mare had more shading around the eye.

Congratulations! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:02 pm

So great collection, Agata! cheers
These newbies are very nice I think. Just that what happened CollectAs awesome paint job!? The new mare looks very poor and look at the foals legs Evil or Very Mad Even the TWH isn't nice Neutral
My Bully pinto has exactly the same painting and it's not very nice.. She'd look better if you repainted her drunken Very Happy
Congraulations!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Well, I find these CollectA wild life all nice, what is wrong with nyala? scratch
As I told before, the choice of repainting the Bullyland figure is yours, we never said the original painting was excelent, only it is a figure long retired and looks in good condition for collectors. Though, a figure is only good when it gives joy to the owner. If you don't find any pleasure in that figure in its original coat... affraid Laughing
Oh, I wished to visit Krakow, not because of Mojo shop but to visit their historical landmarks, I have enough Mojo here. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Congratulations Agata, great additions! Indeed the face of the Nyala is something unexpected, really not very natural looking. But the other animals are just wonderful! And what a fantastic collection!!! Applause Applause Applause

Roger, yes, Kraków is a nice city to visit, lots of interesting places and architecture there. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Thank you dear friends!

Roger wrote:
Well, I find these CollectA wild life all nice, what is wrong with nyala? scratch
As I told before, the choice of repainting the Bullyland figure is yours, we never said the original painting was excelent, only it is a figure long retired and looks in good condition for collectors. Though, a figure is only good when it gives joy to the owner. If you don't find any pleasure in that figure in its original coat... affraid Laughing
Oh, I wished to visit Krakow, not because of Mojo shop but to visit their historical landmarks, I have enough Mojo here. Very Happy

Yes, Cracow is a nice city to visit, but it is one of the dirtiest cities in Europe, so living there is just terrible...

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Agata, I was not intending to clean all Krakow, actually it could revive the American urban myth that there are crocodiles living in the sewer. :) pig
As Ana is saying, surely it is a wonderful place to be visited, historic center is UNESCO world heritage! cheers

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 am

That's a very respectable gathering of figurines! Those Collecta's painting has surely gone quite odd. You're right, the soft TWH is prone to paint loss - the paint can be peeled off in large, stretchy strips and pieces quite easily. They're tasty sculpts, nonetheless, although I can't really understand the pinto mare - it's essentially the same sculpt as the Haflinger mare, only less pleasing in composition. The Bullyland horse I actually quite like, repaint or no repaint upcoming. The nyala I suppose enjoys excellent stereopsis? Still, they're good finds.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:53 am

Thank you very much!
Here are some wonderful additions from Rogerio! Thank you so much my dear friend for so lovely retired figurines! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My entire Shire family Very Happy Safari, Schleich, Schleich and Papo

and the wonderful anteater!

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:57 am

Yay! More from Croc! cheers
The lippi is such a delicious model for customizing... Cool Congratulations on these all!
I'm surprised how good the Papo mare is looking from this side Shocked

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:59 am

jonesee wrote:

I think that she's a nice model for custom too! Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Fisva wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I think that she's a nice model for custom too! Very Happy

You're right! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:05 am

Agata, I am so glad you like them. Very Happy When I started on STS, being anteaters my favorite animals (not foxes or crocs), I've learned that there were some anteaters among modern figures. The wonderful Safari not available in Portugal and the Schleich, always expensive on EBAY and completely out of my range. I thought they're impossible, when one of the friends of the forum found a Schleich anteater for me what was a big joy! Very Happy That one I still have and it is curious that now I am even able of finding it for you and I still have a remarkable variation. Laughing Schleich turned really easy to find and I almost never use EBAY. Laughing I love that Shire, much more than Princess and Lipi has no comparison with the recent ones but that we already know.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

I love your new avatar too, looks like a painting! Shocked Well, I mean the horse is painted but the whole image looks like a painting on canvas Laughing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Very nice newcomers Agata! Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Congratulations again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Ok, here are probably the last additions I'm going to have this year. Christmas is coming, so that I must keep some money for presents Very Happy

First, Collecta Shire beauty. I  must say that this model is HUGE. It is bigger than my hand!!!

And Collecta Clydesdale. Same as above Shocked Shocked Shocked

And the baby (BIG as well!)

Mojo Fun lion & lioness (as you already know) :) I've managed to get this couple due to my fiance  I love you

Aaaaand Mojo Fun mountain lion! I'm going to make a walkaround soon! Very Happy

Last edited by Fisva on Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:20 pm

drunken I still need to get my hands on the grey shire, I have the sunburnt black one. I love you

Big congrats!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:30 pm

LeeAnn stole my thoughts again Very Happy I need the gray one also cheers
Very nice additions - the best one for me has to be the clyde drunken Stunning color!

Mojo looks better and better! Surprised

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Congratulations,  nice newcomers!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:15 pm

jonesee wrote:
LeeAnn stole my thoughts again Very Happy I need the gray one also cheers

Laughing Great minds think alike Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:19 pm

I like all of them. I commented often that Shire mare from CollectA is the best, Clydes is nice too as well as Mojo lions and puma. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:29 pm

That Shire is indeed a beauty! Now I need one too Very Happy
And that lioness of course ^^ Congrats Agata Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:24 am

Congratulations, because your new additions are splendid.

I like specially the Collecta horses. Smile

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:11 am

Wow that Shire is beautiful. I am sorely tempted.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:11 am

Great additions Agata, six beautiful models and excellent pics Applause

I can't wait for the walkarounds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fisva's additions
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next