Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clairet animals in my zoo

Go down 
+5
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Ana
Roger
widukind
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Clairet animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:41 am

In may 2013 i got my first Clairet animals- a wild sheep, a ibex and a hyena sunny sunny sunny sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 am

Oh, even Clairet! Shocked Very Happy
Those are the figures with a bacteria that melts entire collections, aren't they?
I think I can save you, just send them to me! Laughing
Kidding, those are very interesting animals, they may represent specific species like Nubian Ibex, brown hyena or so but I can't be sure. Congratulations! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:05 am

Very beautiful animals, I especially like ibex Very Happy cheers Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:10 pm

They are SO lovely, fantastic models, Andreas, - if you won`t send them to Portugal, they are wellcome here lol!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Many many thanks friends sunny sunny sunny sunny

Rogerio and Susanne, i think i will send this animals ............................................................................................................... only around my house- sorry LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Congratulation Andreas Very Happy The ibex is a STARLUX Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Andreas Very Happy The ibex is a STARLUX Wink

Thank you sunny sunny sunny And thanks for the info, i bought him as a Clairet - but yes, as i him touch yet is was more the Starlux material sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:34 pm

I think that are Clairet, please let me know if i am wrong. I found the camel on TAI and the other figurines are also not marked.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Christophe, Thierry or Willy may be of help here. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 12:31 am

The Bactrian camel and dromedary are Clairet. The horses (at last the one on the right) and the pig are Starlux Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 am

Many thanks Roger and Kiki :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The Bactrian camel and dromedary are Clairet. The horses (at last the one on the right) and the pig are Starlux Wink

Thanks, than only these

Back to top Go down
TeddyLam

Country/State : Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Andreas,

Do u have clairet wolf?
Or who have this wolf

https://youtu.be/eRejRDE0nZw
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:15 pm

TeddyLam wrote:
Andreas,

Do u have clairet wolf?
Or who have this wolf

I dont have that wolf and i also dont know a owner. Are you sure there is a wolf by Clairet. In the Tai is nothing about that.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 2:14 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 7:59 pm

Ohhh! Lovely !!! drunken

I have never seen the vulture ! What a fine, delicate model cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Bought as Clairet

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:34 pm

I want these birds. cheers cheers

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:36 pm

there is a wolf from Clairet, I don't have it yet (picture from french ebay):

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 8:24 am

Thanks friends

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 5:41 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:03 pm

What a wonderful find cheers

I am not at all jealous  Wink  Laughing

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:19 pm

Very nice ofcourse....congrats Andreas. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:22 pm

Many many thanks friends

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clairet animals in my zoo   The Clairet animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clairet animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next