Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TSC's Mojö horses

Go down 
+3
widukind
Roger
TheSpottedCat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm

I wanted to get my paws on the galloping buckskin also, but he was out of stock for so long. Hopefully going to get him and some other Mojö horses next time :)
You get some spoilers for the next topic, seeing as I put one of the horses pretty much only with another new one from another brand Razz But I will put it up right after this one anyway. With some of the same picture, sorry for that.
I really need to get another andalusian for repaint some day. It's looks so nice. And the fjord. Is there anybody on this forum not loving fjords anyway?

TSC's Mojö horses Andaluserochfjord_zpsfe8cef22
TSC's Mojö horses Andalusierhastar1_zpsb946c240
TSC's Mojö horses Andalusierhastar2_zps21cfe072TSC's Mojö horses AndalusierochFrisier_zpsfae3af20
TSC's Mojö horses Fjordhastar1_zps0f14dc74
TSC's Mojö horses Fjordhastar2_zpsd7597b33
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:13 pm

I like a lot the way you are presenting with beautiful pictures and some comparisons with other horses of the same breeds. cheers
I am so used with wild life that I forgot to put in my search list this fabulous Andalusian. Interesting to read that you'll buy another to repaint, these days I was thinking  that this great sculpt with an elegant movement, would fit very well with a golden palomino. Maybe I need to get two too and also a talented repainter! Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Roger wrote:
I like a lot the way you are presenting with beautiful pictures and some comparisons with other horses of the same breeds. cheers
I am so used with wild life that I forgot to put in my search list this fabulous Andalusian. Interesting to read that you'll buy another to repaint, these days I was thinking  that this great sculpt with an elegant movement, would fit very well with a golden palomino. Maybe I need to get two too and also a talented repainter! Laughing

Thank you, it is very nice to know people like it. 

I was thinking of a "boring" bay or bay paint, maybe a dapple grey. But a palomino seems like a nice idea. Maybe even a palomino paint :)

Widukind: I'm not ignoring you, seeing as you writes in every one of my topics, but I just don't know why I am to say "thank you" getting congratulated about me buying figurines. Just wanted you to know :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 pm

CONGRATULATIONS with these two wonderful, rare Mojo horses, designed by "Our-Anna" cheers

Because, yes, - we must congratulate you for having them in your flock now Laughing

I also enjoy your pictures very much, both beautyful and informative Sad(o)):

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 am

Oh, these are good choices Very Happy The Andalusian looks very good and mysterious, and fitting with the Schleich Friesian. Will be interesting if you get one for repaint too. Personally I like your dapple-grey idea Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Congrats on your newcomers! Very Happy I would be also very happy to see your repaint of Andalusian Very Happy You have also nice Fjord family now cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Lovely newcomers!
The more I see Anna's Andalusian, the more I want him! Hopefully, I'll be ordering from MPV soon! Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:56 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS with these two wonderful, rare Mojo horses, designed by "Our-Anna" cheers

Because, yes, - we must congratulate you for having them in your flock now Laughing

I also enjoy your pictures very much, both beautyful and informative Sad(o)):

Thank you. I am still happy people like my pictures :)

Carola wrote:
Oh, these are good choices :DThe Andalusian looks very good and mysterious, and fitting with the Schleich Friesian. Will be interesting if you get one for repaint too. Personally I like your dapple-grey idea Wink

Thank you. Yes, they fit very nice together. If I choose the dapple idea I think I need to train on a different model first.

Ana wrote:
Congrats on your newcomers! :DI would be also very happy to see your repaint of Andalusian :DYou have also nice Fjord family now cheers

Thank you. I will surely try repainting one of your works in the future. And I do like my little family of fjords :)

Mangalarga wrote:
Lovely newcomers!
The more I see Anna's Andalusian, the more I want him! Hopefully, I'll be ordering from MPV soon! Very Happy

He is very handsome :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TSC's Mojö horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSC's Mojö horses   TSC's Mojö horses Empty

Back to top Go down

TSC's Mojö horses
Page 1 of 1