Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Package from Australia !!!

Go down 
+8
Miss Mufflon
Sergey
Deseo
Kikimalou
landrover
Numa
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Package from Australia !!! Empty
PostSubject: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:04 am

Hurray cheers
This morning I got the most wonderful package from Australia.
Perfectly packed, flawless figueres Very Happy THAT is how to do it sunny
There was even a small bag of mints, they are not in the picture, - I ate them Wink

Package from Australia !!! Colindpak

Not Best-in-Show-siams, but I like them Very Happy The Schleich siam to the right to show the size.

Package from Australia !!! Colsiam

The Papo Greyhound is more like a real greyhound than the CollectA, but I like them, - even if the pup could be a Jack Russell with a big head Laughing
Greyhound pups have incredibly long legs Shocked

Package from Australia !!! Colgreyh12

The Spoonbills are just as gorgeous as everybody told me Very Happy
Package from Australia !!! Skestorke

Package from Australia !!! KOALAER

I love the baby rhino, he looks very new borne :)
Package from Australia !!! Colrhino

Package from Australia !!! Skilp

There was also the Swan, Otter and the Bison, I have seen pictures of them before here on the forum. They are fantastic, but no need to bring more, as the others were so great Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 am

Congratulations Susanne, you finally have some wonderful CollectAs! cheers The Spoonbills are awesome drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Susanne, you finally have some wonderful CollectAs! cheers The Spoonbills are awesome drunken

Thanks, henriette Very Happy
Yes, I am SO happy, - those spoonbills are just what I hoped for cheers
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:37 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Hurray cheers
This morning I got the most wonderful package from Australia.

Well done, wonderful selection of animals. I love the Rhino and spoonbills. :-)

Is there any chance you could post a photo of the spoonbills next to some Schleich birds? I would like to see the difference in scales and judge whether they go together nicely. Also perhaps the adult Rhino with the Schleich rhino?

thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Very Happy Very Happy When arrive one box with animals, you feel big emotion, heart beats faster. bounce

Congratulations Susanne

Would be there helping you unpack. arrow
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:23 pm

landrover wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy When arrive one box with animals, you feel big emotion, heart beats faster. bounce

Congratulations Susanne

Would be there helping you unpack. arrow

Exactly Laughing
I wished you were there, too, wonderful to have another enthusiast to share the great monemt with Very Happy
And I try only to unpack one or two, look at it, put it on the piano (that is where I keep the newcommers ), - and then I SHOULD wait and take one or two the next day...but then Suddenly! they are all unpacked cheers

Numaan, (schleichzoo) my camera ran out of electricity, I will send pictures as soon as it is re-charges Wink

flower
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 pm

At least this time they are safe at home Very Happy

Congratulation Susanne ( without a "z" this time... Embarassed ).

I wasn't sure about the spoonbill, but I can't resist, I always need more birds... Very Happy

I also love very much the Baby rhino. I've got his mother and she is unhappy to be alone... Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Is there any chance you could post a photo of the spoonbills next to some Schleich birds? I would like to see the difference in scales and judge whether they go together nicely. Also perhaps the adult Rhino with the Schleich rhino?

thank you :-)

Here is the CollectA rhino Baby together with the Schleich Rhino marked 2002.
The collectA Rhino fits fine to the Schleich-ones. She is a bit broader, but app the same size
Unfotunately the CollectA-mom was one of those that had to go back to the shop in Copenhagen this afternoon. She was full of black smears on her right side Crying or Very sad
But this may give you an impression ?

Package from Australia !!! Schlcolrhinoes

The Spoonbills. Spoonbills are a kind of stork, I think , they are much larger than the Schleich-storks. But then, so are the swans Laughing

Package from Australia !!! Svanestork
Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:04 pm

WOW Shocked Very Happy They are amazing, especially those birds, so fine and well detailed. Congratulations!

Would you like to tell me where you bouht them? I don't find Collectas anywhere (in understandable prises and shipping, in TGF toys shipping is about 20 euros). Distributor here in Finland has so small range those animals. That's too sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Deseo wrote:
WOW Shocked Very Happy They are amazing, especially those birds, so fine and well detailed. Congratulations!

Would you like to tell me where you bouht them? I don't find Collectas anywhere (in understandable prises and shipping, in TGF toys shipping is about 20 euros). Distributor here in Finland has so small range those animals. That's too sad Crying or Very sad

Hi, Deseco, thanks, I LOVE those birds, too Very Happy
Maybe that is what CollectA does best, - birds? What do you oters say?

The place I bought is here :
http://www.minizoo.com.au/

They charge 19 USD in Shipping, - I saw a place in France, where they charged 22 Euro + 3,50 Euro for packing (!!!!), so the Australian site is not bad Very Happy
Esp. because the figieres ar in MINT condition, at least mine were. They also send a mail confirming the order and a mail when they sent the package.
They do not have everything, but if we begin buying, maybe they will take more in ?

Yksi, kaksi kolme, - this is all I know in Finnish, but I what I mean is hello from Denmark lol!
Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Yes, the birds are the best. Altough all their animals have become more better.

Thanks for the link. cheers Now I have to bought some dogs there, they have almost all I'm still missing. The shipping is just about 8,50 EURO!

Neljä, viisi, kuusi, - some more numbers rendeer Hello from Finland.
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Congratulations, Susanne! That,s nice Collecta collection!! cheers I have them all too! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Sergey wrote:
Congratulations, Susanne! That,s nice Collecta collection!! cheers I have them all too! cheers

We have a good taste lol!
Back to top Go down
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

Country/State : Uppsala, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Congratulations on your additions, Susanne! They're lovely. I partucularly like the spoonbills and the koalas. I even like the greyhound, even though, like you say, it is not the best on the market. But then I have a thing for hounds, I think they're beautiful Wink

May I ask where you ordered them from? I have been intreested in Collecta for a while now, but have not yet managed to find a good stockist of them that will ship to Europe to a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you, Miss mufflon Very Happy

I bought them here : http://www.minizoo.com.au/

After a LOT of bad experience with sellers, this place was PERFECT.
You can see more in the discussion above, and about aaaaal my hard times in a previous string from me about CollectA Wink

flower
Back to top Go down
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm

You can call me Matilada :)

Mm, I read the other thread about your really bad experience when you ordered from a company in Denmark. I'm so sorry about that. Their webpage looked so nice and gave a serious impression.

Thank you! I shall immediately look at the australian website.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Miss Mufflon wrote:
You can call me Matilada :).

Hi, Matilada cheers
Good to meet you flower
Back to top Go down
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Miss Mufflon wrote:
You can call me Matilada :).

Hi, Matilada cheers
Good to meet you flower

Hi! We're nearly neighbours; i live in Sweden normally :)

And I've just placed an order from Australia! Hopefully I'll have some Collectas of my own soon!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Hejsan, Sverige cheers
What do you do in England ?

Now I just hope they send you figueres as perfect condition as they sent me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Hejsan, Sverige cheers

Now I just hope they send you figueres as perfect condition as they sent me Very Happy

Oh noes, do you know Swedish? XD Unforunately I am rubbish at Danish :p
I work with dogs, as a dog au pair.

Thank you! So do I.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am

Congratulations Susanne!
I'm so happy to see CollectA figures in your hands!Very Happy
It's incredible how much this brand is growing in quality! Almost 2010 figures are perfect!:)
I never saw in local shops these black-faced spoon bills but I love the realistic way CollectA make its birds... I'm collecting Wings of the world from Safari, are wonderfull, but there is something special with CollectA birds!
Dogs are from the starting of the brand, are nice but have not the quality of the new ones! 2009 was the cats year and no dogs, happily, for those who collect dogs, 2010
2010 brought 2 new dogs, a pair of Bull terriers, I'm not an expert but they look great!
So they will continue with the dogs... I guess!:)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 am

Miss Mufflon wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Hejsan, Sverige cheers

Oh noes, do you know Swedish? XD Unforunately I am rubbish at Danish :p
I work with dogs, as a dog au pair.

Thank you! So do I.

Yes isn`t it strange, Swedish and Danish,- foreigners think they are the same, but it is very difficult for us to understand each others. I have tried to learn Swedish, - but the people from Skåne, THEY are impossible to understand Laughing

WOW, it must be fantastic to be au pair with dogs cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Susanne!
I'm so happy to see CollectA figures in your hands!Very Happy
It's incredible how much this brand is growing in quality! Almost 2010 figures are perfect!:)
I never saw in local shops these black-faced spoon bills but I love the realistic way CollectA make its birds... I'm collecting Wings of the world from Safari, are wonderfull, but there is something special with CollectA birds!
Dogs are from the starting of the brand, are nice but have not the quality of the new ones! 2009 was the cats year and no dogs, happily, for those who collect dogs, 2010
2010 brought 2 new dogs, a pair of Bull terriers, I'm not an expert but they look great!
So they will continue with the dogs... I guess!:)

Thank you Roger, - yes it was a dramatic first attempt, - the second try was also not very good. The Afghan hound I got from France, it was not good either, - but the shop sent me new ones immediately, so that was ok Very Happy

Package from Australia !!! Afghanerecol

Ooooh, wings of the world, - yet again part of my tre-normous Safari-wishing list Shocked
flower
Back to top Go down
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes isn`t it strange, Swedish and Danish,- foreigners think they are the same, but it is very difficult for us to understand each others. I have tried to learn Swedish, - but the people from Skåne, THEY are impossible to understand Laughing

WOW, it must be fantastic to be au pair with dogs cheers

It is. But I was always under the impression that it was easier for you danish to undestand swedish than vice versa :p But apparently I'm wrong Very Happy

Yeah, I absolutely LOVE it! I love you
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:28 am

Congratulations Susannne. We are very pleased with the new acquisitions coincided with the new brand you like it. And that you have arrived in perfect condition. So in total, a double satisfaction. I wonder whether the world of miniatures CollectA also immerse you as my Ala. Supposed to be a few pieces in the collection are already dozens of them, and still buy new ones. And all the children are very like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Package from Australia !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next