Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Package from Australia !!!

Go down 
+8
Miss Mufflon
Sergey
Deseo
Kikimalou
landrover
Numa
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:47 am

zbyszek wrote:
Congratulations Susannne. We are very pleased with the new acquisitions coincided with the new brand you like it. And that you have arrived in perfect condition. So in total, a double satisfaction. I wonder whether the world of miniatures CollectA also immerse you as my Ala. Supposed to be a few pieces in the collection are already dozens of them, and still buy new ones. And all the children are very like them.

Thank you zbyszek (do you have another name that is easier to spell ? scratch Very Happy )
Oh yes, there are already a list of figueres I would love to have. Birds : Barn owl, Falcom, Peacock, wild ducks..and the two "wild " horses, - dartmoore. The insects maybe, but they are SO expensive, the hedgehog, badger, beaver, ...ha, ha, I could go on Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:02 am

Unfortunately, Susanne. Tha's my real name. No but thanks to our international forum we can purchase some minimum linguistic ability. If it will comfort you, that if you had called me as my good friends or family, this fall Into despair. So apparently it is hard to pronounce.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 am

zbyszek wrote:
Unfortunately, Susanne. Tha's my real name. No but thanks to our international forum we can purchase some minimum linguistic ability. If it will comfort you, that if you had called me as my good friends or family, this fall Into despair. So apparently it is hard to pronounce.

Laughing Then I will just have to write to you more often, Zbyszek, so I can practice to write your name Laughing

There is a family from Poland who have a farm near where I live, they say Danish is very difficult, - so as you say, instead of making a problem, it is a great opportunity to learn new things study

Great to meet you, Zbyszek, - wrote it without looking this time cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
Is there any chance you could post a photo of the spoonbills next to some Schleich birds? I would like to see the difference in scales and judge whether they go together nicely.
Numaan, here's one more photo where the spoonbills' scale is compared to Schleich: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/collecta-f11/my-first-collecta-animals-the-beautiful-five-t433.htm

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Congrats on your new stuff Susanne!!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:43 pm

remrock02 wrote:
Congrats on your new stuff Susanne!!!

Thank you, I love them Very Happy

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package from Australia !!!   Package from Australia !!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Package from Australia !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2