Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ray Animal Set Help

Go down 
+6
Taos
Sumo
Lennart
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
BearShelf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

New Ray Animal Set Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ray Animal Set Help   New Ray Animal Set Help - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:05 am

Kikimalou wrote:
It is a leopard and it is a CLAIRET Wink  This mold was also used by WENDAL and MARX TOYS... CLAIRET touch' rules cheers 

Lennart's lying one is also a CLAIRET, I have no doubt about this. The company made also nearly the same  tiger.

Well, we are far from NEW RAY isn't it ? Laughing 

Laughing Yes, Sir! monkey cheers
Thanks for sharing all that information with us. Very Happy

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: New Ray Animal Set Help   New Ray Animal Set Help - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 am

Well we are a bit from New Ray but it's still interesting. The french brands were never on sale in Sweden so I bought my first Starlux ones in Italy. But I have never seen any Clairet in shops in the 70- 80- and 90-ties when I started to buy Starlux in France.

My few Clairet are from E-bay, since I only collect 1:32 scale its a bit sad that the Clairet ones often are small. And it would be nice to know what the brand made and of what, Starlux is covered in two fantastic books but not Clairet then?

And back to New Ray, You could say what You want about their hunting sets but some of the animals like for example their pronghorns are really good by todays standards.

/Lennart
Stockholm
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: New Ray Animal Set Help   New Ray Animal Set Help - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:59 pm

I´ve a question about the NewRay Anetelopes/Gazelles...
Has anyone an idea what species they´re? :) There are so lot species of antelopes and I find it very interesting to know it :) Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Ray Animal Set Help   New Ray Animal Set Help - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Has anyone an idea what species they´re? :) There are so lot species of antelopes and I find it very interesting to know it :) Thanks :)
I think NewRay have not produced really species, more "phantasy" painted. But i am not sure and i also have never found the time that for looking for this scratch scratch scratch 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: New Ray Animal Set Help   New Ray Animal Set Help - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 pm

widukind wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
I think NewRay have not produced really species, more "phantasy" painted. But i am not sure and i also have never found the time that for looking for this scratch scratch scratch 
Yeah that might be right. Maybe it´s a thomson antelope :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ray Animal Set Help   New Ray Animal Set Help - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ray Animal Set Help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2