Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:33 am

Last year I bought the PAPO female Mallard duck because I thought she was an interesting model. I already have the last SCHLEICH Mallard ducks and I thought then it was enough for me.
One month ago, I crossed the path of the PAPO male mallard duck, it was not the first time but I have then enough time to watch it carefully. A few minutes later, some bucks left my wallets and a duck left the shop

I hope the pics will explain why !

The Mallard or Wild Duck (Anas platyrhynchos) is a dabbling duck which breeds throughout the temperate and subtropical Americas, Europe, Asia, and North Africa, and has been introduced to New Zealand and Australia.
The male birds (drakes) have a glossy green head and are grey on wings and belly, while the females have mainly brown-speckled plumage. Mallards live in wetlands, eat water plants and small animals, and are gregarious. This species is the ancestor of most breeds of domestic ducks. (thanks Wiki)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the PAPO female

With the SCHLEICH Mallard ducks

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:37 am

With the SCHLEICH Mallard ducks

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 am

A nice duck!! Thanks for the pics Kiki

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:35 am

Thankyou for the beautyful photoes, Christophe Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:02 am

These mallards are very beautiful! This is a wonderful and known species so it is surprising at all that most brands have them in their range. But Papo mallards are very nice and this particular is again a step forward when comparing with the previous version. Very Happy thanks for your wonderful pictures, Chirstophe! cheers

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:27 am

wow very nice mallards christophe...cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:37 am

Thank you for watching Very Happy

I think he reason why I love so much some PAPO is they remind me old HAUSSER or LINEOL. They have a special touch like the Yak, the new Bactrian camel or those mallards Cool
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I think he reason why I love so much some PAPO is they remind me old HAUSSER or LINEOL. They have a special touch like the Yak, the new Bactrian camel or those mallards Cool

Well put Christophe! This is a very nice model and walkaround.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:51 pm

scot(t) wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Well put Christophe! This is a very nice model and walkaround.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 am

This is a nice model and one thing I do learned is 'never say enough'!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:39 am

ken yeo wrote:
This is a nice model and one thing I do learned is 'never say enough'!

Laughing  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The PAPO Mallard duck: A walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1